Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smol Pixel

Chatty Member
I have been biting my tongue on a lot of the suicide reference stuff because it upsets me too much and I’m not sure I’ll be coherent. But I do have to say the following:

You can’t seriously think you are justified in worrying that someone might take your son away when you have literally admitted two lines earlier to trying to kill yourself in the bath with him in the house. Take some fucking responsibility, stop weaponising suicide, stop making shit up and just generally fuck off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 98

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
This Irish lawyer squig isn't impressed by Jack's claim that she had instructed her pro-bono lawyer:

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 18.42.26.png

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 18.44.12.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

ishant

VIP Member
Did anyone see a squig sharing private FB profiles of Jack’s ma and da asking people to message them and stage and intervention?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

FeelingGroovy

Heh. I know a couple of occasional posting Fraus. One slightly, but one was at my actual wedding!

I had said something (very tame, but clearly anti) Monroe on my very non-anonymous Twitter account. She contacted me on WhatsApp for a MASSIVE BITCH about her, I mentioned Tattle and she said she lurked. I revealed who I was and then there we go!
We are both TOO BUSY for keeping up on here but we are with you always.

• Heart
  • Wow

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I know it’s been mithered over many a time, but HOW despite them being done by a load of different people are all her tattoos soooo shit? (And all so badly drawn, too)

8F695D27-17AA-4748-B446-E2A0565345A0.jpeg

278AD927-5F52-41A2-9471-C8A3209FB73A.jpeg

But it wasn’t edgy enough for our HEAVILY TATTOOED rebel, so she had to improvise a bit…
B07ADEAB-945F-4D0E-A296-E6D96F5E15D4.jpeg

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
A squig has posted Jack's 'kindanara' recipe from Veganish (it's a riff on carbonara, geddit lol) and the first line of the intro says "A traditional carbonara recipe contains eggs, milk and bacon" 😂 😂 😩

download-9.jpg

download-10.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Geetbo

VIP Member
I've never heard of it, but the winner of the 2000 Olivier for Best New Musical is an interesting one:

1674465373744.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Katkat

Chatty Member
Mu autistic youngest doesn’t say very much at all, but he does call chocolate ‘cock cock’.
I don’t want to make assumptions or tell you anything about your child but my daughter has autism, she’s 6 and has been non verbal until about 6 months ago. She’s suddenly trying to talk, it’s not always clear but she’s giving it all a go and I just wanted you to know that there is hope. She said ‘love you’ at bedtime and honestly I’ve been crying on and off since!

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
That weird aggressive Jack stan account is no longer followed by Jack, though the weird aggressive lecturer woman is still following. At one point Jack was his only follower. I wonder why she dropped him. He's very loyal and absolutely FURIOUS on her behalf. Anyway RAGING Jack stan is currently embroiled in a wild fight with an anti-Jack account who somehow has a picture of the Jack stan as their profile picture. He's not taking it very well and is planning to have the anti-Jack account arrested. Southend Vineyard have also been dragged into the argument, though are wisely remaining silent.
Anyway I am very much enjoying his use of WARNED.

Screenshot 2023-01-23 18.09.37.png

ETA: @Country Bumpkin was faster!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 16.37.30.png

I realise that Y13 is age 17-18, but even so - should a school really be signposting the sort of material that Jack's been broadcasting recently without a warning?

• Sad
  • Wow

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I don't want to interrupt suicide talk, well maybe I do.. a little..

But huge hugs to anyone that needs one for any reason whatsoever.
Never forget that we're all here.
Some of us for serious and heartfelt chats, others for dumb posts in the hopes it brings a smile, however briefly it may last..

And to that end, I bring you..
My nomination for thread title
(words by a squig type)

"Jack Monroe #468: all the acumen of a dribbling gibbon."

(Searching Jack Monroe is far.more fun these days then it was)

Screenshot_20230124-004749-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
B135C13D-671A-4CD8-BC31-317356F15D55.jpeg

So she’s deliberately ignoring people who are genuinely concerned and upset, dragging out everyone’s worrying and pandering (as Tattle predicted) yet is actively blocking squigs calling her out this afternoon.
Actually can’t believe I posted this morning saying I felt bad. Fucks sake.
Calculating, horrible cow. Any scrap of sympathy I had this morning is permanently gone! Vile behaviour. Fuming I was temporarily roped in!

• Heart
Reactions: 93

flightofthealligator

Poor bugger. I decided at 9 to start ‘collecting cats’ (copying my sister who collected pigs). Years later I still get given shit like those ‘what do Cats think about’ books from the works. Never ever say you’re collecting anything, trust me.
Although I know that Jack collects Railway Modeller past issue magazines-just in case any of her imaginary friends or family are reading. Works for some people obviously. 🤷‍♀️
I adopted a dachsie and since then everyone has assumed it’s my entire personality based on the amount of dachshund themed notebooks and bookmarks I’ve received. I don’t mean to sound ungrateful but 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Jemadah

VIP Member
It's funny isn't it how she seems to have a friend in every line of business from pet care to paint to tattoos who give her mates rates AND she finds things in puddles and gets told to keep wrong sofas etc etc and yet she is still so much poorer than those of us who actually have to pay full price for all of these things?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’m so sorry @Mrsoverall I didn’t know you’d nominated the thread title too, I was mid doing the original one when the change happened and so I just took the SS information from the nefarious ninnies that tried to hoodwink you out of your just credit. Please accept this signed first edition, hand sewn, leather bound with inlays of satin wood and mahogany, copy of the VBI as a gesture of my deepest regret for my mistake. Now fuck off!

• Haha

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
I have a heart condition (nothing too serious. A strain on my heart from a lack of oxygen caused by pulmonary embolisms left it with an ectopic beat and tachycardia. All managed nicely with meds but occasionally my heart will literally skip a beat or two and I get a bit dizzy. I have a fancy pants portable ECG which is impossible to use subtly as it beeps like a bloody microwave). Apart from not being allowed red Bull/monster etc I’m absolutely fine.

I do know though that if you present at hospital with any heart complain they’ll do an ecg and give you the printout to hold in the waiting room and give to the next nurse (they don’t do this if you’re admitted or rushed in. She basically used the ambulance as a taxi who took her to A&E). Her heart looks healthy. If she was on a drug which affected it she may have panicked and made it worse but clearly the wait time was enough to settle it.

A doctor will never tell you you have a broken heart, quelle surprise, it’s not a thing (you can have ‘broken heart syndrome’ where someone in extreme grief can have a stress related heart attack and often sadly die, it’s not the same thing).

Often A&E will insert a cannula as part of the investigation. Mine was used to draw blood to test my d-dimer (clotting factor) and often they’re not used at all. Pound to a penny Jack has photographed and posted (even if deleted) a cannula, a name bracelet and/or a hospital waiting room. But not a bed, because she wasn’t actually ill.

Just think - any narc, social media attention seeker or similar can waltz up to an A&E (even call 999) and be seen by doctors and nurses aplenty. The z lister equivalent of posting a location as the hospital on your FB to allow all the ‘u ok hun DM me’s roll in.

• Heart
  • Sick