Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I just want to say that when Jack grunks and then tweets that at her last smear an evil nurse jammed a traffic cone up her fanny, I will hold all of you responsible. WARNED.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Full title “The amount of tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket” shortened to fit, delivered by @The carlin nominated by @Smol Pixel - you both win a random green chair.

Mention for title winner - Unfortunately she still has to wake up as Jack Monroe -
Words by squig, brought to tattle by @FlirtyThirty and nominated by @Bwidge
Was decided by the horrible trolls on this site that it shouldn’t be used given the current situation that Jack is bread crumbing.

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of the launch of the VBI, the work of a weekend, the Ninnies of the cable celebrated its vital importance non existence with all sorts of japes during a very quiet Saturday with a mostly absent Jack.

Then bam 💥 at almost 9.30pm she started her ~ work ~ with some horrific tweeting - captured by @Veronicaaa
and @Smol Pixel
Within half an hour that whole lot was deleted and she advised her, over half million, followers “she couldn’t fkng do this any anymore” and for full drama promptly locked her account…for 90 seconds.

Please add to recap

For newbies who want to know anything about Jack or how this site has developed please see the Wiki which is the pink button at the top of the page.

Thread title nominations after page 30 and please no swears - do as you please 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Frauen und Herren on here and the ones on the hellsite who've been upset, unsettled, distressed and harmed by Jack Monroe's unforgivable, disgusting and frankly evil mind games, you have my deepest sympathies. I have never witnessed so many people across 2 platforms having to duck out of conversations because the subject of conversation has fucked with their minds so much. My heart truly breaks for you 💔

Jack - no doubt you're reading here and enjoying the limelight. I used to think you were a nasty little conwoman. Now I see you for what you are - an evil, despicable sociopath who thinks nothing of hurting and fucking over people, even if they've done nothing to you. There's a special place in hell for people like you, and my only hope is that someone is shielding your son from this horror you are unleashing on the world. Sadly though, social media has made the world a smaller place and it's sadly very likely he'll be a victim as a result of the growing outrage around his mother.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 109

KweanOfMean

The cancer charade has really triggered me, as a cancer sufferer diagnosed last year and under active treatment with a strong family history of early cancer death. My partner has not long kicked colorectal cancer into touch too.
Jack is untouched by the misery this bastard disease brings and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Jack, I know you're reading, be grateful for the health you have and stop breadcrumbing serious illnesses just to give you more grift clout. It's offensive, hurtful and upsetting.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lazarus

VIP Member
If it was anyone else we were talking about today, you’d say they’d be mortified by their own behaviour. As it is, Jack is probably gleefully throwing back bottles of squash and diving headfirst, fully clothed into a paddling pool full of her friends, their children and their dogs. She’ll dry off by a roaring fire before being nurtured and fed by a loving group of sober friends whom she is very thankful for. We’ll know this because she’ll post every fucking detail of it on Twitter tomorrow without acknowledging the worry she’s caused to a load of brain dead, virgins who still live in their parents box room, eating beef McCoys and thunder and lightning flavoured energy drinks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Yes Jack because that really does sound exactly like something a doctor would say: “Your hearts a bit broken”. Totally believable, yup. That’s exactly what they tell them to say in medical school.
“There’s nothing wrong with your heart Mx Monroe” said the handsome 90s George Clooney doctor. “It’s just… a bit broken.”
“But Doctor” I protested, clutching my Tiggy + Bo #gifted bag to my enormous honkers, barely contained in my Calvin Klein binder. “How do you mend a broken heart?”
“With time, Jack.” He chuckled. “And a big burger.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 107

SlopAmbsase

Chatty Member
Sweet fellow frauen, Jack doesn’t need regular smears because she doesn’t have a cervix. She popped hers out and put it in a sausage stroganoff ages ago.

A4D772DB-2922-4D67-A33D-DE9E59F39017.jpeg

ETA: and fraus who still have one, please don’t be too scared of the examination. It can be uncomfortable but it’s over quickly and then you don’t have to worry for a couple of years. Mine left (was removed as part of my hysterectomy) so I’m very aware of the mischief they can cause if left alone. We all lived through night of the burger boy, you can deffo do this ♥.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

Emmapism

VIP Member
Morning mithering ninnies and faceless trolls!

To say the catch-up over the last few days has been a Monrollercoaster is a bit of an understatement. Felt for you all experiencing the scatter gun trauma baiting in real time. As a seasoned (with POB) Frau it didn't cause any concern for Jack but nevertheless.......foul.

Like many of you my family is also currently being affected by the big C. I think I've alluded to it once as a response to someone here. I was deeply touched reading JennyNumNums and @TheDragonWithAFlagon 's posts about what they have been/are going through. There's an honesty and bravery in what isn't said and my heart goes out to you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Dogmuck

VIP Member
That 10 day tour around the US…where was SB? How does a ~single mother~ of a 5 year old manage to swan off thousands of miles without her child. Almost like, errr I don’t know, his dad is actually the main carer. Continually claiming to be a single mum drives me fkng nuts. Even as a mother with a full time OH (who hasn’t left) I could never fk off on my own/with a pal, when my kids were 5, on a jolly for 10 days. Can’t remember exactly if I’d even had a night to myself at that stage at a push a weekend for a hen or something, but 10 days in the USA without my 5 yo kids, she has no clue of her privileged position.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Would you not be absolutely mortified that so many people had seen this? And on her "professional" account no less.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 17.15.32.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
God I love guinea pigs 😍. Little warm cob shaped bundles of cuteness. Unfortunately we can't do very small furry animals here any more on account of them not living very long compared to dogs and cats and I'm a complete wuss where pets are concerned. I had to take to my bed when our last guinea pig died in my arms ☹. I can move dead humans, lay them out as part of my job 🍉. But I cannot cope with pet death very well at all.
This is when we find out you aren't a nurse or an undertaker, but you work in a supermarket or a gym...

• Haha
Reactions: 100

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
lo and behold, she unlocked her account after a full ninety seconds, the Guinness World Records people are considering awarding her the world record for Shortest Twitter Flounce.
It’s not from Guinness because that’s a STOUT which is BEER which is ALCOHOL and do you want her to STOP BREATHING, but there are better awards out there, anyway.
F6C58275-D6C7-44B6-B0E4-A381DA6D0DA4.jpeg

Here you go Jack, you can file this one with your four and a half GCSEs and the prize you got in primary school that you’re still fucking banging on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98