Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
I've tried 2 of BoL's recipes this week 😊 so goooood!

I haven't bought the book just did a quick search on his inst where EVERY SINGLE POST has a step by step guide and recipe written.

Out if interest I compared that insta page to our smol pixie who has been producing books and claiming to be a cook for much MUCH longer and....yep you guessed it, not a single recipe or cook a long video to be had 🤭

Jack, think you missed a trick there, chefiest of all chefs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I have the demand avoidance thingy too. Although i nornally use its more common streer name of , ' i just cannot be arsed'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Just read the article about the Grenfell firefighters that now have cancer, please Jackie, sit this one out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I hope once Jack has left scientists get to study Schrodinger's bungalow that is simultaneously shitty and lovely with a landlord that is both awful and wonderful.

• Haha

jf99

Chatty Member
Frauen....coming from the past here as I've come back to about 30 pages to read so i'm going to assume some mini-chaos, or Jack has been being Jack. I'm partly behind because I decided to grunk thread #31.....well what a ride that was. so many people expressing concern and care for Jack but she couldn't help being the insufferable twat we all know.

Anyway I've had a really shitty day but i wanted to say thank you to the whole canal for helping cheer me up a bit just by being you...never change tenderstems xx

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 1878439

Over 16k views and just 107 likes #forensic #accuracyiskindofmyflex #fortherecord
It's just rubberneckers and a small dedicated group of stans left now. Poor Jack, once upon a time a "HALP! I AM UNDER ATTACK" tweet would have had her fan club tearing Twitter apart looking for the culprit, now it's half a dozen gullible people sending hugs.

• Haha
  • Wow

zetta buttons

VIP Member
On one hand I would like to see Jack buy a property. Then she would see first hand that it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Boiler repairs, constant worries, arguments with the freeholder over shit.

However, if big Dave has anything to do with it he will stump up and deal with the problems for her won’t he?

That’s why she is being like she is. It doesn’t matter that the book has bombed. She’s got a property that is hers regardless of future earnings. He can sort out the things that keep the rest of us up at night (after the boiler at Christmas for us it’s now a window 😞). She can be as foul and as “why don’t you be kind, it’s lovely” as she wants.

We will keep being funny and angry here and she will keep being a twat there.

F. O. R. E. V. E. R.

• Heart
  • Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
I just thought the mithering fraus would like to know that my local big Tesco had all five copies of GriftyKitchen still on the shelf. No Bored of Lunch, only one Pinch of Nom.

Also, I was greatly pleased to see only one Spare on the shelf and only two left in the big cardboard display. I won’t rush to read it myself but anything that gets the Daily Mail knickers in a twist has to have something going for it!

ETA the other sold out space on the top shelf was THAT MAN!

Attachments

• Haha

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Previously untyped sentence: I really am sick of hearing about royal cock.
Have you read it? I’m about 2/3rds in and could describe Harry’s “South Pole” (not joking, exact quote) better than my OH he mentions it that much… oh and Willy’s too!

Also I hope she realises Haz sold more books in one branch of Waterstones than she has in the entire country

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I genuinely think Coops has either buggered off or worse at this point 😥
She is a dreadful pet owner.
Most of her shennanagins I find laughable, but the ghastly treatment of her child and animals is just horrible.

• Sad

instacharlie

VIP Member
We've reached the Comedy Gold era with Jack's tweets now haven't we? Surely there's not a single person left who believes ANY of the crap Jack comes out with??
I am very much looking forward to the selfies that show how arthritis riddled Jack was able to get herself, her son and her dog up to Scotland for wild camping via public transport. My brain can't work out how you'd get warm clothes, toiletries, human food, dog food, water for all, adequate tent, sleeping bags etc all in 2 rucksacks for a teeny tiny smol pixie and a small boy to carry. #jacksimaginarycampinghacks

• Haha
  • Heart

Terrible

VIP Member
I’m sitting on my hands while no one asks her how her son loved living with a SEVERE alcoholic chaotic drug-addled etc sex worker.

• Sad
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oooh just realised it’s a week since the release of Grifty Kitchen, anyone know what the weekly sales number is. Is she gonna have a party tonight to celebrate, did it make the Top 100 at any point, were those initial lowly figures just someone having a laugh. Surely her 561.2k Hellsite followers, the Guardianista support that praise her pov activism, and of course the legion of Neck-Beards buying 3 copies each have pushed it to the top of the charts, just behind The Spare. She’s much loved is our smol pixie so I’m expecting big numbers. Love to know the figures 👍🏾🥳😁

Edit….just seen above it’s at 749, how can that be….are we saying the Neck-Beards have failed her….oh the shame.

• Haha

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
Um, squig, if the police are going to get involved, Jack is much more at risk than any trolls are :rolleyes:

FireShot Capture 656 - jack monroe - Twitter Search _ Twitter - twitter.com.png

• Haha

HodgeSplodge

Not sure if this guardian article has been spotted yet but no mention of her where she'd usually get one.

Thrifty Lesley is mentioned though who I know I and other tattle members have mentioned on these threads before so maybe Patrick is a secret frau 👋. Also THAT MAN 😂

Screenshot_20230112_175832_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53