Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slop n slide

*Waves emphatically* Hello fellow PCDers! Can we set up a pro-PCD thread on Tattle?? Is there such a thing? I don't mind the FB group but it can be a bit cringe and flouncy (and, dare I say it, neck-beardy...)
I'm having somewhat of a chaos posting this behind spoilers and can only remember these two as fellow PCDs so please let me know if anyon else would be keen, and also if any of you know how to actually do this (if you want to!). @noweverythingsucks @Gentlemensrelish

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Bellaboos

Does anyone know why the fucking hell she can't have onion, cauliflower or apple? It can't be her arthritis. My uncle has suffered from a very rare, very aggressive form of it for years, yet insists on his ignoring his GP's advice to eat as much and as many fruits and vegetables as possible. He prefers pub grub
IBS maybe? I can’t have celery, tomato onion or apple. Lots of info if you search high/low FODMAP foods

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
I've been off the PCD group since someone posted Awfully Mollys blog to ask what people think and all the stans came out. Is it safe now?

I dreamt my Mum was in a relationship with Sali Hughes last night and I had to try to explain what a grifter was. I only know her from this thread so I guess it could have been worse.

I also recently had a dream where I was staying in an Irish waterpark and Eve H was my landlady. I kept hearing her telling other guests ludicrous claims like "Jack is the first girl ever to wear trousers!! Jack is a world renowned punk' and I couldn't stand it so I started passive-aggressively saying stuff like "actually I've worn trousers before".

Eve was like, yeah I know she's a dick but she's my daughter and please don't say anything if you cant say anything nice. I felt really bad and came back home only to find out I was doing a PHD in food tech and Jack was my lecturer who was doing a series on how to boil eggs. I still felt bad so I started defending her and when I woke up I left tattle for a bit. It took me ages to grunk to where I am now so NEVER AGAIN.

Anyway, anyone think the coin thing was a deliberate way to bury the financial stuff and the deathbook? Money + lies + easily disproven? Or just Jack being Jack?
Yes, all back to its normal self now with air fryer chat and made up games a plenty! That post really riled me, mainly because of the Stan who accused the poster of misgendering Jack, despite the fact they used she/they pronouns. At first I was glad to see Jack being discussed there as usually PCDs are a balanced bunch, but perhaps things would be different if she was brought up again now she’s been dragged through the mud a little more.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Hellsite has changed how it works for folk without an account. Can only see Top posts now, not latest. Ever more reliant on frauen to share, espesh if Jack plans to talk about recipes. Bloody hell, Elon, (second) best part of my day is checking there after Grunking here. Get a twitter account? Shan't.
Try nitter?

Reactions: 12

CocoCottesmore

I've been off the PCD group since someone posted Awfully Mollys blog to ask what people think and

I dreamt my Mum was in a relationship with Sali Hughes last night and I had to try to explain what a grifter was. I only know her from this thread so I guess it could have been worse.

I also recently had a dream where I was staying in an Irish waterpark and Eve H was my landlady. I kept hearing her telling other guests ludicrous claims like "Jack is the first girl ever to wear trousers!! Jack is a world renowned punk' and I couldn't stand it so I started passive-aggressively saying stuff like "actually I've worn trousers before".

Eve was like, yeah I know she's a dick but she's my daughter and please don't say anything if you cant say anything nice. I felt really bad and came back home only to find out I was doing a PHD in food tech and Jack was my lecturer who was doing a series on how to boil eggs. I still felt bad so I started defending her and when I woke up I left tattle for a bit. It took me ages to grunk to where I am now so NEVER AGAIN.

Anyway, anyone think the coin thing was a deliberate way to bury the financial stuff and the deathbook? Money + lies + easily disproven? Or just Jack being Jack?

The pcd group has its fair share of neckbeards and those disposed to think kindly of jack so I suspect its still a jack safe harbour. However, I wonder if there has been a slight shift more recently given *gestures widely*

• Haha

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
50 to 60lb heavier than the maximum weight of a standard poodle or retriever?

I don't know masses about goldendoodles but that sounds like nonsense. For reference, 10 stone is the lower weight range of an adult male St Bernard.

[edit: I thought Content was a labradoodle, but it's a goldendoodle].
That would sort of fit with the breeder someone identified as having goldendoodles released, a lady who cleaned out the cages thought Content was one of their Goldendoos and they also bread large poo crosses - Newfypoos and St Bernadoos which sounds a nightmare poop a scooping - think the ladies squig handle mentioned Norwich or Norfolk

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
*Waves emphatically* Hello fellow PCDers! Can we set up a pro-PCD thread on Tattle?? Is there such a thing? I don't mind the FB group but it can be a bit cringe and flouncy (and, dare I say it, neck-beardy...)
I'm having somewhat of a chaos posting this behind spoilers and can only remember these two as fellow PCDs so please let me know if anyon else would be keen, and also if any of you know how to actually do this (if you want to!). @noweverythingsucks @Gentlemensrelish
PCD rave thread would work I guess? Or an ‘off topic’? Would do this but as proven by my absolutely failure this morning, I cannot start new Freds.

• Haha

CocoCottesmore

Interesting! I didn't know that.

I have just looked on a few supermarket websites though and almost all the own brand sugars are listed as "vegan" other than some of the soft light brown sugars. This is not meant as criticism of you at all, I am just trying to be meticulous in my food posting.

Probably less so these days but this explains it

Reactions: 11

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Re bone and sugar, my veg boyfriend a looonnnngg time ago told me about it. Bone charcoal filtration I believe, but one major brand used bone and the other brand didn't. Don't remember which was which now. Maybe tate&lyle (us cane sugar company although uk processed) did and silver spoon (uk beet sugar) didn't .
Anyway was in the 80s so maybe they've changed now

Reactions: 11

Slop n slide

• Heart
Reactions: 9