Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shawads

VIP Member
How many of those will she actually turn up to?
The ones that pay le most or feature the toast of the glitterati , the creme de la creme of the media slash cookery world , mum of course, and Jay rayner. Just realised they both have famous parents , slightly off track, soz.
Anyhoooooo, she needs to get back on the horse Any which way she can.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure she's said before that Content is or will be 10 stone
50 to 60lb heavier than the maximum weight of a standard poodle or retriever?

I don't know masses about goldendoodles but that sounds like nonsense. For reference, 10 stone is the lower weight range of an adult male St Bernard.

[edit: I thought Content was a labradoodle, but it's a goldendoodle].

• Haha

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Not to undermine the squig but surely it’s 75g of rice per person? 300/4 = 75? It’s not a great look when calling out someone’s calculation for their first figure to be wrong.
I think you're right, so have updated my post - the nutrition info probably comes from the magazine rather than Jack anyway.

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
I saw Jack come up in that group before Christmas on one her of many chaos (cant remember which ) but criticism of her did not go down well
One of us! One of us!

• Heart
  • Wow

GoLando

VIP Member
Just nosying on Amazon and GK has 62 reviews and Bored of Lunch has 192 🤷‍♀️ Also, GK is now ranked 418 in the bookselling charts whereas Bored of Lunch is ranked no 2 - amazing 🤣
I feel like the frau collective can see through bullshit so can anyone here vouch for the BoL book? I’m interested in it but not if it’s going to just be the latest craze and not actually much cop.

ishant

VIP Member
Suddenly Out Of The Sudden for thread title nomination and don’t tell me it’s too early WARNED

• Haha
Definitely not the floor. A follower asked Jack at the time and I'm sure it was a background paper.

Try here:
Thing is, I can read her account still on twitter. Can't see what everybody else is saying about her though, and can't see how to do that on nitter as it just says "Tweet not found" for anything over a couple of replies. Is there a workaround?

• Haha

mackjonroe

Shattenstone is really starting to piss me off now.
She just makes me want to scream out in anger....I`m 33 and I guess I'm probably considered rich and stable now. I earn 70k a year have had the same job for two and a half years. I left home at 16. Haven't spoken to my parents since. Did sex work while at uni (real sex work). Have chronic depression. Broke up with my long term girlfriend at 25. Lived with an abusive prick for 2 years. Had a breakdown. Ended up sectioned. Spent 6 months in a homeless shelter and got my shit together. Got my job while at homeless shelter. Spent 4 months going to my job every morning from the shelter. Still profoundly depressed. Hanging on to my job with all my strength. Paid off all my debts. Haven't been to the Groucho once and couldn't afford the cheapest toy box from the cotswold company because I made it a priority to pay my debts, get settled and work my are off. Even though II often want to cry when my alarm bell goes off in the morning at the thought of getting out of bed. The trama is real for those who have suffered. The only reason I survived is because of my middle class background. I'm rambling - but she makes a mockery of everyone. It is so insulting to read her.
You are obviously strong ❤

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Yes, all back to its normal self now with air fryer chat and made up games a plenty! That post really riled me, mainly because of the Stan who accused the poster of misgendering Jack, despite the fact they used she/they pronouns. At first I was glad to see Jack being discussed there as usually PCDs are a balanced bunch, but perhaps things would be different if she was brought up again now she’s been dragged through the mud a little more.
I wondered if there was PCDs here! I had to leave the group, I just couldn't deal with it. Absolute soft lads combined with some very aggressive 'be kind' thought and tone policing. I remain on email.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Um…PCD? For those many many ninnies who don’t have a clue can you decode please?
Podcast Devotee - the name for fans of Elis James and John Robins’ radio show/podcast. Though perhaps it should be reappropriated to the sloppy one to mean Poor Coke Daemon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Im miles behind …. But just been on instagram and seen bored of lunch’s account and the difference between his week and jacks is immense. And he’s just a guy who started up an account over lockdown I think and this is his first book - not an established cookbook author like Jack. His feed is just food and people saying nice stuff about his books. And amazon are having to have new batches of his book delivered each week of Jan due to how many orders there have been!! Amazing when I have no idea about any of his medical issues or family members or GCSEs 🙄

But back to Jack - so just to confirm - she’s a chef who can’t cook, she’s a writer that can’t write, she’s an activities that does no activity or campaigning and a poverty expert who spends poor peoples money on sideboards…..

So really all she has left is her battle against the trolls. I think that’s why she posts so many lies so she is called out and can say oh look poor me being picked on. In a way it’s another way she’s very like the Tories and their pretend culture wars
But does he have a stunt wig? She’s winning on that count.

• Haha