Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

I'm assuming Agent Adrian suggested that you start actually doing some promotion on twitter, such as providing links to the book etc.

I'm pretty certain that he didn't mean sending links to the very people who you claim are trolling you, you daft mare.

Hint: they aren't going to purchase a copy.
Or if they do, it'll be to laugh at.

I'm not volunteering as tribute though. Being in the upside down, it would take too long to get here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Don’t you need Wi-Fi for ring doorbells or CCTV? My sister monitors hers by phone but it’s reliant on Wi-Fi unless Jack has a heckin big computer set up like a Hollywood thriller.
I'm now imagining Jack with a panic room complete with a bank of cctv cameras and computers.

But yes, I think you do need wifi for most CCTV now. I've got a camera on a weak spot in our home. I monitor it through an app and get movement notifications too.

Reactions: 17

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Ngl, I kind of like them, but that's because they remind me of the Bay City Rollers of my misspent girlhood.
You make a good point about the Bay City Rollers though. On Jack, I think it's the zip for me (and the fact they clearly don't fit her very well, based on the bunching). It's just not doing it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Why didnt she get any of these jobs? I mean maccies should be a shoe in they hire kids out of school she has Experience..
Do you have a Samsung tenderstem?

Reactions: 15

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Need to find the pics of content on the couch for reasons

Eta is she at her mams.

Is she saying she was at a party when going bush on twitter today.

I've had wine and I'm no keeping up.
I’m desperate trying to find the sofa and it’s not on DFS, costswold or John Lewis!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

GoLando

VIP Member
I know we all find her SB revelations[/lies] upsetting. A Tattle enthusiast squig posted an extremely upsetting post of her waffling bollocks on that parenting site. Genuinely upset me and wish all her stupid fans would cop the fuck on.
Was it a post by her on mn?