Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jf99

Chatty Member
It had better not be, I am hoping for the poverty memoir which promises to be the funniest thing ever written. Just chapter after chapter of Jack making wild shit up and throwing tantrums about Iain Duncan Smith.
I think that one may be dead in the water, tender one x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
Jack is not coy about the pronouns of her ex-partner the way she is about her current (or latest — forgive me if not totally up-to-date) one, because having previously dated a woman is on-brand (gay, queer, lesbian etc) but being in a heterosexual relationship is… well. Not very edgy at all. So lots of non-specifics about the boyfriend the way there weren’t about a previous girlfriend.

Lest there be any doubt, I mention this given I’m a lesbian myself and I’m used to people trying to seem very controversial by appropriating my space or lifestyle, and merely comment for finding Jack’s attempts to make herself interesting, very boring.
Being bisexual is more edgy these days because the queer community is not always accepting of them. But also 90% of middle aged white women that want to sound more interesting (that i know) say they are bisexual.

• Haha

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
They've not even added her to the website. I wonder if they're just doing this book because Rosemary SNAPPED and then will softly, gently drop her.
Yeah - did rosemary just pay them a fee to process the complaints short term 🤔? Amazing she got someone of Rosemary calibre to start with - I think they all had middle class guilt or ❄ experiences to cover up like Nigella

• Haha

jf99

Chatty Member
Now she's hopefully fucked off (until 4am-ish ❄) I've had a closer look at the Grifty Kitchen screenshots that were posted pre-chaos.

You've all already covered the unfettered insanity of the "tips" she's come out with and the laughably manipulative dedication ("this one will get us our Forever Home 🥺 now go and put another jumper on, mamapapa can't afford heating") so I SHAN'T talk about them.

A couple of the recipe photos looked a bit familiar, but I thought "Jack started writing this book three Prime Ministers ago. She'll have actually put some kind of effort in as opposed to recycling recipes that have already been published, won't she? ...Won't she?"

View attachment 1836887View attachment 1836889View attachment 1836891

Between the regurgitated recipes (which were utterly SHITE even the first time round), the groundbreaking tips such as "if you need a jar for something, use an empty jar that originally had something else in" and potentially lethal advice re: stabbing tins and gluing dishcloths, this is truly going to be a contender for the worst book she's ever produced. I knew it would be bad, but not this bad. Considering she had to go back to do edits for the better part of a year, what completely unpublishable state must it have been in before!?
Doesn’t that just sum her up. What a bone idle cunt!