Jack Monroe #441 Congratulations on dispatching items you sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that "crappy bank fraud" the one involving the unpaid book royalties? Allegedly unpaid by the agent who is, er, um, now her agent again?
Think she claimed to have been hacked. Most conveniently, as she prob owed somebody money... HMRC or somebody trivial.

I'm stuck on the second sentence of how to create a new thread......hic. I may be gone some time... Don't wait up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor little lad. I really feel for him.
She is publicly bullying him. Even if it's lies, it's still humilation. Narcs are all about control and humilating or publicly denigrating victims is one such method of control. She is a disgusting person. I had a parent like this and it's galling to see someone from a younger and supposedly more enlightened generation behave like this to the person they ought to love the most 😞

I'm grunking but could do the new thread if y'all want?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
She is publicly bullying him. Even if it's lies, it's still humilation. Narcs are all about control and humilating or publicly denigrating victims is one such method of control. She is a disgusting person. I had a parent like this and it's galling to see someone from a younger and supposedly more enlightened generation behave like this to the person they ought to love the most 😞

I'm grunking but could do the new thread if y'all want?
Yes please halp x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was that "crappy bank fraud" the one involving the unpaid book royalties? Allegedly unpaid by the agent who is, er, um, now her agent again?
No that crappy bank fraud was the time she allegedly lost £5,000 getting hacked. The crappy royalties fraud was when her original agent who’s so awesome she’s just gone back to them allegedly stole “around £50,000” from her for either one or two books (depending on which version of that bollox she’s telling at a given time).

ALWAYS SUCH BAD LUCK, our Poor Plucky Pov Princess!
A715DBF9-7A6A-4A8C-873E-02ACFD77DE69.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
New thread my little jellied eels.

Oh bollocks, I misspelled her name. Can a mod fix please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Most of the mince pies in Sainsbury's, where she got those tarts from don't have alcohol in. Only a two or three do, and on at least one the alcohol is listed on the front of the box as a feature.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.