Jack Monroe #441 Congratulations on dispatching items you sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you know none of these four poor bastards ever invited her back again

View attachment 1826342
View attachment 1826343
Oh those poor poor bastards.
Hopefully it's one of those things they look back on now and laugh about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That misdirected online grocery order must have been sitting on the other house's doorstep for quite a while now....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
[

“I” still have to eat?

Not “we”?

I want to interpret this to mean that SB won’t be there an won’t have jellied eels inflicted on him, the poor wee sod (what sort of deranged arse would actively try to serve people they should LOVE with things they probably won’t like on CHRISTMAS DAY FFS?) because Mx Monroe shall be dining alone.

The alternative makes me sadder, that he will be there, but he just doesn’t count. She doesn’t even think about him when she thinks about her Christmas Day. I can’t even…ALL I think about on Christmas Day is how happy I can make my loved ones (that, and how many glasses of Buck’s Fizz I can drink without major regrets 😬). Such a mask slip from her, brrrrrrr, gives me shivers.
SHE DIDN'T MAKE ROAST POTATOES LAST YEAR. 😡

My daughter didn't like non processed meat at one point, because it was gross (about 14 years old). So I made her turkey dinosaurs and the rest of the trimmings.

I'm extremely pissed off happy she now eats belly pork and ribs etc that her bf makes her.

9 years later. It's fine.

🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That misdirected online grocery order must have been sitting on the other house's doorstep for quite a while now....
Oh no, it's OK. She phoned up and it's going to the crappy bungalow tomorrow. No, I don't know what the point of the story was either.

Oh those poor poor bastards.
Hopefully it's one of those things they look back on now and laugh about.
That assumes any of them survived.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
STOP PRESS! She's NOT having a traditional Christmas dinner. Wow, wow, wow. Never heard of such maverickery. She sure is special.
The Frumpy Cat household will be having our traditional Dominoes pizza, with maybe a festive mincepie. We are such mavericks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She allegedly performed the revolutionary act of picking up the phone and calling customer service. Who knew that was an option???
So groceries are safely on their way to the bungalow where she SHAN'T be using them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Was that "crappy bank fraud" the one involving the unpaid book royalties? Allegedly unpaid by the agent who is, er, um, now her agent again?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dont know where this will land but :

🎶🎵you won't stop talking,
Why don't you give it a rest
You got more rabbit than Sainsburys (lol)
It's time you got off your chest
Now you was just the kind of girl to break my heart in two
I knew right off when I first clapped my eyes on you
But how was I to know you'd bend my earholes too
With your INCESSANT TALKING
Why don't you give it a rest🎶🎶🎶🎶
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Merry Christmas dear ❤s, hope you all have a wonderful time xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How nice of her to take him to a meeting. Bet the other members loved that( not) also why does she never ever take him somewhere fun!
Wait, he had to go and be at the meeting? Surely that’s not allowed? I fully understand there may be times members can’t get childcare but surely kids can’t be exposed to an AA meet? That’s not healthy or safe for them is it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I say it nearly every day but poor lad.
Horrible bleep. I'm just back from my final food shop before the big day. I bought everyone's favorite foods and treats. Not manky shite that won't get eaten. She must be rich to do that and cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ooh I’m just back from my work Christmas do has there been a chaos? (I left early because one of the bosses was dancing on a table and I just cannot)
Ah those were the days my friend, when I could dance on a table at a Christmas do and not worry about falling off for fear of breaking a hip. Good times x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Argh. I've done the big Christmas food shop, played fridge tetris, come back here and she's still being a spiteful, belligerent, chippy little fucker. I'm shocked 😬.

How is she going on 'a mission' for jellied eels tomorrow? I thought yesterday was the only time she could take time to go Christmas shopping?

Oh and M and S classic mince pies don't have any booze in them Jacko 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.