Jack Monroe #433 Let them eat copies of Thrifty Kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is to selfish and self absorbed to ever maintain a long term relationship. It’s all about her … always. That is not how good relationships work . It’s also how she fails as a mother . She has consistently went on and on about how much her child has ruined her life . I was a mother of two before I was out of my teens . Both degree holding , house owning professionals now . I never went on and on about how they held me back in any way . Of course it’s harder , she have to be stupid to think it’s not but it’s a choice and for me one that made me want to get on in life and give the best possible time to them that I could .
Jack holds none of these qualities . I really hope she does not re produce again plus it’s very obvious the dog belongs to the son and mostly stays at his dads house as does he .. thank god

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I don't have enough time to grunk and catch up....

But my dear ninnies..... Wouldst thow let this digital representation of thineslef be published uponst the unforgiving Internettings?? This has surely got to be amongst the 'duck me do I really look like that?, delete it immediately" pile

2019-before-after-before.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
God that list of chores is absolutely foul. ‘Wipe toilet seat top and bottom. It’s you that wees on it!’ Humiliating and shaming him. And giving him a massive long list that makes Anne of Green Gables look lazy.

And all on her public open instagram account. I don’t follow her and I can see the post.

Why does she do this? Why does she parent so badly and so publicly?

1CFD2BEB-24DA-4D10-8C19-D852AFB19A96.jpeg
80E080A7-2C67-4614-A765-FE1FEF47030E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 127
duck her for putting 'clean up your poo marks' on the Internet. duck her for putting it in a task jar, never mind on the Internet. Truly upsetting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 129
God that list of chores is absolutely foul. ‘Wipe toilet seat top and bottom. It’s you that wees on it!’ Humiliating and shaming him. And giving him a massive long list that makes Anne of Green Gables look lazy.

And all on her public open instagram account. I don’t follow her and I can see the post.

Why does she do this? Why does she parent so badly and so publicly?

View attachment 1763199View attachment 1763201
It's a good thing to get kids doing chores in exchange for extra privileges but that isn't what that deranged list is. That's a bully getting their kicks out of having power over someone. She's vile.

duck her for putting 'clean up your poo marks' on the Internet. duck her for putting it in a task jar, never mind on the Internet. Truly upsetting.
To be fair she doesn't specify they're his. They're probably hers and she should clean them herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Trying to remember what housework I did when I was 8. Maybe helping with the dishes and keeping my own room tidy but nothing like what that bleep had laid out here. My mum was a full time worker and a single mum of three kids so of course we had to learn to pitch in but that there is cruel and weird.
I hope nobody is still feeling sorry for this piss weak excuse for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
I'm an older frau and both my girls are grown up and moved out, but there is still loads of evidence of them around the house - several "Best Mummy Ever" type mugs, tacky ornaments and plaques that don't fit with the rest of the decor, for a while there was a craze for ceramic painting parties when they were tweens, so I have a few psychedelic looking ceramic dogs on the shelves. Even little things like bookmarks that they made at school - if I took as many photos as Jack does, and published them to my sm, it would be obvious that I have children. But there's nothing about her house, or life even, that would make me think she's a parent.
There were two framed scribbles behind a plant in SB’s “new” bedroom
51FE4D47-6DA3-4D77-8C8A-79BF32B9782C.png

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Oh god, how i have I never seen these chore labels before? time to add tattle to my block list for the kids, lest i blow a massive fuse.

But, but, momma poppa...... The skiddies and sprinkles are from the gentlemen callers you have over to pay for the non existant internet connection.

I swear one of them even says "mamas room - open the curtains neatly"

YOU bleeping CRETIN!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Fuk sake! He's doing everything whilst she's boobing it in the hammock
Me rail- in my day parents would periodically get annoyed that you weren’t picking up after yourself and go off on one about doing chores, it would last less than a week. You just had to get better at picking your socks up off your bedroom floor, and do the dishes sometimes. At worst there might be a chart where you got kind of “house points” if you wanted a super duper toy or a kitten and you had to prove you would do your part.
The absolute massive list -far more chores than a small child could comprehend- and again the sarky comments- she’s an absolute horror.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Trying to remember what housework I did when I was 8. Maybe helping with the dishes and keeping my own room tidy but nothing like what that bleep had laid out here. My mum was a full time worker and a single mum of three kids so of course we had to learn to pitch in but that there is cruel and weird.
I hope nobody is still feeling sorry for this piss weak excuse for a mother.
I'm shocked though I shouldn't be. Telling him to keep his room tidy and getting him to help with dishes is fair enough. That list is just horrible and OTT.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Give that he’s not allowed to have toys out on his floor, bed or anywhere else, I’m not surprised he’s not much in evidence.

He’s supposed to spray and wipe his door handles as part of his regular duties? Why is she so weird about that when she doesn’t wash her hands?

I wonder if all this was performing for LJC to demonstrate how much in control she was.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
To be fair she doesn't specify they're his. They're probably hers and she should clean them herself.
Sadly, she does specify 'your poo marks' - totally designed to humiliate. He was 8 years old, how dare she put this for everyone to see?!
This is literally one of the worst things I've seen from her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 103
oh my dearest 8 year old money spinner: Extra points can be earned if you just:

every day: Wake Momma up from her "whisky sleep" if the phone rings.
Mommas room: put used "adult balloons" (remember the difference we talked about?) in the bin.
Kitchen: turn off the oven if momma left it on last night.
Dining room: leave any tiny bits of "flour" alone, momma will sort them when she peels her arse out of bed.
general house rule: if daddy calls, say "hi daddy, Mummy is busy in the loft finding something engaging for us both to do, she will call call you back imminently "

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
I was looking thru her instagram and came across where she had a tasks chart for SB to work to earn tablet time, He was born in 2010 and would have been 8 at the time of this chart in April 2018. I'm all for getting kids to do chores and know 8-year-olds need instructions, by cop yerself on Jack.

I've listed as many of the tasks as possible, this sounds like a lot for an 8 year old, this is not considering that SB has to deal with her emotional meltdowns on top of this,
  1. Make sure shelves are tidy
  2. No toys on floor
  3. Shoes in the shoe rack
  4. Hats scarves gloves in correct pockets
  5. Wipe toilet top and bottom it's you that wees on it
  6. Put new toilet paper out if needed
  7. Clean up your poo marks
  8. Hang up any coats in the hallway
  9. Pick one shelf or surface sort and throw out wipe down and organise
  10. Put clean clothes away in correct places
  11. Make bed neatly
  12. Put dirty towels and flannels and washing in the wash
  13. Spray door handle and wipe both sides - bedroom
  14. Tidy sink and clean it X 2
  15. Bring laundry downstairs
  16. Tidy floor
  17. Tidy books away neatly none on floor
  18. Open curtains neatly.
  19. Check the bunnies water and fill up
  20. Put all the bags away
  21. Put dirty washing in washing basket
  22. Clear floor put all things away
  23. Bring bin downstairs and empty into big bin
  24. Move the toilet mat and wipe toilet floor with a floor wipe
  25. Put all bottles nice and neatly
  26. Put everything away that doesn't belong on the counter
  27. Pick up litter from back garden
  28. Collect plates and cups and put in kitchen sink
  29. Pick up litter from front garden
  30. Spray down bathroom door and wipe both sides
  31. Put TV remote on the fireplace where lives
  32. Tidy up bags and take upstairs
  33. Pick up any pens and put in pen pot
  34. Put DVDs away in shelf and computer cases
  35. Wipe all handles in the bathroom door sink shower and light switch
  36. Clean the microwave inside and outside
  37. Spray door and handle and wipe both sides of mama's room
  38. Clear ledge in the kitchen wipe it down
  39. Put away everything on floor in dining room in the correct places
  40. Wipe front of washing machine with spray and cloth
  41. Empty the bathroom bin into bin bag if it gets full tell me
  42. Hoover bedroom
  43. Mamas room open curtains neatly
  44. Very carefully wipe TV shelf in lounge
  45. Put cutlery away in drawers everything in the right places
  46. Clear table in kitchen wipe it well
  47. Tidy sofa and throws and cushions neatly in the lounge
  48. Dirty dishes in the kitchen sink
  49. Clean out the corners of any little pieces of junk in the lounge
  50. Hoover in the kitchen especially by the washing machine and oven
  51. Empty bin from the lounge into the kitchen better if it gets full tell me
  52. Open curtains in the lounge
  53. Straighten cushions on sofa
  54. Feed the bunny dry food
  55. Wipe all chairs with spray and cloths in the kitchen
  56. Help put rubbish out on Tuesday night
  57. Hoover floor in landing who were the stars
  58. hoover that just the wooden stairs in the hallway
  59. hoover floor especially near the entrance in the hallway
  60. Mamas room water plants
  61. Help hanging laundry up with Mama
  62. Help to peel vegetables in the kitchen
  63. Wash carefully plates mugs bowls cutlery no forks and knives
  64. Help bunnies and hutches
Jesus bleeping christ. None of the jobs are too bad individually, I'd expect most 8 year olds to be able to do them, but the scale of that list is insane. Open your own curtains you lazy cow. And don't post about your kid's skid marks on insta, nobody wants to know.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
FUUUUUUCKING HELL!!!!
ECF69A4B-46D7-4169-9569-3CCD10E0DD87.jpeg

AND IN CAPITALS TELL ME and CORRECT Cupboards
D9F09E34-F3F2-4602-825B-32328FE8BD1F.jpeg
07C318C4-E7FB-48D8-B95B-CB2B6AD10178.jpeg

And muck out and clean out your own rabbits’ hutch, you utter bleep. I bet you were devastated you didn’t have a bleeping chimney to send him up, weren’t you.
A704873D-6EA0-43C6-A64A-5408FA8026D6.jpeg

What a repulsive nasty bully this piece of tit Is. That is ALL about power and control. Congratulations Jack, just when I thought I couldn’t find you any more repugnant, you come through with something even more loathsome every time.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 110
it's surprising she wasnt sending him with a rucksack and a list to the supermarket, but maybe he wouldn't be able to do a performance shop to her standard, He was doing pretty much everything else

Its not often that I would say that a child should be as far away from the mother as possible but she is toxic and hates him, poor SB, Im mortified that its on the internet and its not even about me or any child of mine

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.