Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boyo

VIP Member
All mentions of roast spuds expunged from her timeline. (RIP Jack’s mum’s potatoes. We’ll never forget you.)

They’re all there. It always takes a while for the numbers to catch up.
She must be there now cos I saw the roasties tweet when she’d reactivated. We’re actually watching her trying to rewrite history in real time - what a time to be alive. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

I steal names

VIP Member
'very, very carefully, using a spatula, remove the pancake and turn it over' 😂
Or in normal parlance, not to meet some word count criteria and trying to appear cheffy - 'turn it over'.
All I'm getting from the "very, very carefully" is that she is well aware this can easily turn into a mushy mess. Culinary genius that she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Just seen the parody tweet and then Jack’s tweet. 😂
She can give it out, but she can’t take it! I think that the parody account makes her look good. There’s a lack of of snark and narc rage!

• Haha

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I wrote ‘jam’ and ‘bread’ on my hand this morning as I had to pop to Aldi and I actually laughed out loud reading it back 🤣 She should have had that tattooed on her hand instead of that shit quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

jenny2603

VIP Member
Can't be arsed squigging for such low quality chat from halfwits but the flying monkeys have started on the parody account. One random thicko and a thirsty old man so far.

• Haha
  • Angry

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
The Bookseller gives one free article per month so some people might be able to access it below.

ETA: Archive Link https://archive.ph/LvFiN
That Tonkinson woman is on another planet and her relationship with Jack is very...odd. And Rosemary the agent can get in the bin with her as well, abusive bully enablers, the pair of them. Ought to be down right ashamed of themselves.

• Heart

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
She thinks she's being edgy, just like when she jokes about masterbation during her 'talks'. She needs to look up the word inappropriate before opening her gob, or her keyboard.
Also when she says "I'm really sweary" with the giddy hyena laugh and goes in to pepper the next few lines with swears.
Woo, go you maverick. 🙄

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Have we ever seen Ann and Jack in the same room? Ann is only 5'1"
Right, whilst it's still quiet, I want to throw shit at her smol pixie schtick. I've always thought it was a lie, and she's about average at 5ft 6. Jack cannot be average at anything though and needs to be special and unique in all endeavours of life.

M'luds and Frau's, I present my FACTS evidence.

1111111.png

Here is Jack and Pals at the Rainbow Honours award. Jack is stood in front of 6ft 2 Julien Clary. Julien is slightly leaning, so we can guess-timate that Julien is probably around 6ft in this picture.

gettyimages-1400509251-1024x1024.jpg

Here is a second image from the same event. Can you see that our Jackie is wearing flat loafers? Julien was also in flats. Claire Sweeney is reported at 5ft 8 tall, and is wearing heels in this picture. Funnily enough her heels are about 6in tall. Look at their height difference and thus I present my case that Jack is around 5ft 6. No smol pixie, just Lil Miss Average. Boo, I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Truly there is no public figure (lol) more persecuted than Jack Monroe. 10 years of daily abuse or a life beyond her wildest dreams?

*Who fucking knows*

• Haha

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
It will be interesting to see how it fares against Sali Hughes book which really is aimed at the middle classes, imparting such wisdom as how to chop an onion. I guess Jack’s equivalent will be how to make an onion as unappetising as possible
Jack's Monroe, the first food writer in history to make the onion cry

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
My demon whispers 'These hands have made love' 🥺.
Because I’m an equal opportunity demon whisperer I can’t post @MaineCoonMama’s and leave you unwhispered to, dear heart
A418DDE6-0A35-48C7-8D53-ED24C936D9CC.jpeg
3CB87308-EC83-40F9-9100-A71448648EE7.jpeg

8CC23F95-D26A-4750-855C-A9D1660B502C.jpeg
Personally, even though that makes me 🤢 I am equally traumatized by the thought there are still “hundreds of poems and songs and essays” she’s yet to inflict on an unsuspecting world.

PS don’t bother taking photos of your hands, 2018 squigs, she doesn’t give a fuck about them. She just wants to talk about herself and show off the ‘clever’ hashtag she just thought up.

EDIT: I’ve just realized she looks like she’s photoshopped a bowl of slop she was holding out of that hand picture 😂

• Haha
  • Sick