Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Lou

Chatty Member
She said the other day that it was her personal page. Perhaps, maybe, get a professional one and some manners. Your professional colleagues will thank you.
She's also said that it is her professional page. I can't find the receipts for both of those now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Why thank you! I stumbled onto Tattle via a search for Thomas Cohen ( I wanted to see was he still wearing robes etc) into the Peaches Geldof thread. I had never even heard of Tattle but as a nebby sort, I was drawn in. Lurked then made an account in order to track threads. Used my usual social media name as I am a lurker, not a poster type.

Much to my surprise, I found myself wanting to join in with the snappy, hilarious and compassionate chat in the JM threads so I de-activated my account, ready to sign up with an anonymous user name. I nearly broke my neck to snag Trauma Frotters after the tweet 😄

When I saw the threads on Jack, I regret to say I was a Jackolite. I ( blush) made a cross tweet in her defence during the That Man incident and (gag) bought a book. I wondered what people could be saying about her BUT the pump was primed so to speak. I had never forgotten an account I follow grumpily commenting on Jack both flaunting and gatekeeping her expensive prescription drugs with their oh so unwanted weight loss side effects ( what I now know to be the red lipstick hollow cheeks outchy mouth era).

Fraus, I took no convincing to see the light 😄
Which book did you buy, and did you ever cook anything from it?

Reactions: 16
Nigella has hundreds of them, I have quite a lot that increases even when I'm not meant to buy anymore, I try and declutter and get rid every couple of years of ones I'm not they bothered about so I can fit new ones in.

But I do read mine, and cook from them, reading a bit of Ina after a rubbish day at work is balm for the soul, l bet no one has ever said that about jack.
Love love love Ina! I have most of her books too.❤
Edited because I obviously can't spell.🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Lurkingandlaughing

We always enjoy a cookalong here, you could try Jacks soda bread and report back to us.

I think it's a tinned pear. I'm not sure how it managed to sink to the bottom in that dense matter but it did.
Like Daily Kitchen LIve? You can be Matt and I'll be Jack....now why are we here again?

• Haha

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Just had a look and the Red Squig certainly seems to think her comments are aimed at them. I strongly suspect they've done this to get a reaction for whatever reason. Fully agree Jack has misrepresented the conversation, though. I would add that we don't know the mental state of red squig either, it may be that they are vulnerable in some way- even unpleasant people can have problems. But I'm sure the FMs will deal sensitively with the situation.
I've had a look too, they certainly appear to think it’s them. So do I tbh. I’m not sure they are v well
edit. Are they tagging those who were tagged in the original convo but did not join in? What are the tags for?

Lurkingandlaughing

Hi gang, I've been browsing these threads for a while now, thought it would be nice to finally say hello. Like so many of you I was taken in by Jack's poverty tales, I followed her on Twitter and even bought a couple of her books, but the longer I spent in the Jackiverse the less sense it all made, and so here I am, via Google.

One thing I haven't seen *any* reference to in terms of her finances is the libel payout she got from Katie Hopkins. Just thought it was curious that such a substantial amount of money has gone unaccounted for (and most likely sp**ked away) throughout all these exposés by AwfullyMolly and so on? Really makes you think, as you guys say a lot!
I think quite honestly the reason I dont think of it is when you look at hte figures for eveyrthing else, that number is not a lot of money. It might not be that far in excess of what she was getting every time she rattled the tip jar, in fact it might be less. Much less.

Reactions: 14