Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
I’ll tell you who I think was maybe a sock, £500 squig. Only squig asking for refund Jack every interacted directly and openly with that I’ve seen. Everyone else she ignores or DMs.
Handy how that squig disappeared just at the right time. Changed the narrative, everyone asking for refunds was a liar after that. Very convenient Jack picked the one squig that wasn’t genuine
This sounds reasonable. Avatar looked very stock image as did another one who looked very similar. That one has gone too I think.

Reactions: 19

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
What happened to all the adventures/mini breaks she was going to take him on during the school holidays.???? I can’t get over that. For me that’s very telling she’s not parenting well or even trying to.
Whenever this gets brought up I always think of the song Slipping Through My Fingers and the bit about what happened to all the adventures. I wonder if when SB actually reaches his teens we will be treated to a teary bathroom rendition of it?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She's played the FMs like a fiddle. I think Molly and many other entirely decent people who don't deserve it are in for a hard time on Twitter today, theye're baying for blood and not giving them a target to aim it at means they'll just lash out ENEMIES OF JACK. For anyone on Twitter who is reading mute and total silence are your friends. They do get bored and piss off eventually.
Muting Jack-adjacent accounts is now second nature. I won't engage, but it does make me livid when I read the sycophantic tweets.

Reactions: 18

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
I can't make a new thread (barely manage to plug the charger in the right way round these days) Callout for competent frau/herr rescueos!

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Can you imagine if she released a memoir? How’d we even take on that task? We’d have to divide the chapters and make a database to keep track of the LIES.

Forgot that Leon stole her ideas too. In addition to Tom Kerridge and Jamie Oliver of course.
Would that be the Leon restaurants owned by Mr Dimbleby of the Dimbleby report I mentioned earlier, pushing for the Healthy Start increase? ( Or is there some other Señor Leon chef person I haven't heard of?)

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm curious about 2nd September. Was Jack particularly fractious that day? I mean she normally is so I guess my question is- was she her usual self that day?

• Haha
  • Heart

RaeRae

Chatty Member
Reminds me of the scene in The 'Burbs, when the creepy neighbour's, the Klopeks, make Tom Hanks eat sardines and pretzels and he nearly dies. "Saaardinnne?" :sick:
Haha I've literally just introduced my daughter to this film today! Maybe Jack took some inspiration from there 😂

• Heart

Mallerenga

So Hambel was a boy?!!!
Maybe the one in the picture is Hamble but with Pepo clothing for some reason? They look very similar.

I honestly had no idea who Hamble was until it came up in the thread, I moved to the UK as an adult and I lack children's pop culture 😅 Every time Jack starts on about old forgotten chocolate bars and crisps I'm totally lost!

• Haha
  • Heart

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
[
Just popping in to say I’ve reported several tweets from the racist account in the last few weeks. Not one of them was removed! What do you have to do to have something deleted? Are the number of complaints the key factor or specific words used? All of them related to violence. It felt very unsatisfactory and will put me off bothering in future. 🤷‍♀️

Also, I feel compelled to point out that, as a depressed and suicidal person, spite was never a factor. It’s just so easy for her to post these explosive, harmful comments for lashings of sympathy and back rubs. Think about the consequences...always.

She’s definitely getting ideas from here (concern shown for her son/her mental health/general security). She would have never picked up the Belfield case so quickly and it’s absurd to try and ally herself with the victims in this case. It seems clear she’s trying to intimidate and scare people from any further investigation or posting. I sincerely hope that those who are doing the digging can keep their nerve. Why does everyone but her have to come up with proof and receipts?
I looked the account and easily found two that weren't retweets but were racist. I reported those

Reactions: 17