Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
This sinister grifting lunatic from Scottish Twitter has latched on to Jack this evening and is highlighting a couple of accounts he has beef with to Jack claiming they are the worst of her abusers. As far as I can see both have been critical but neither one has been abusive. No response from Jack so far who really would be well advised to give him a wide berth.

Yes Jack would be well advised to step away, which means, no doubt, she will probably be sending him burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lurkingandlaughing

Oh #BeKind now, tender one. You know she’s not very good at engagements. 💍 💍 💍 💍

They LEFT.
[/QU
There's a whole section of sweaty loaf things on her website, at least that's where a Google search for Jack Monroe's sweaty loaf thing took me.

There's also a section called snacks and treats which contains the pumble- no ones idea of a treat or a snack. The thing is a trained killer.

All sections are topped with a picture of Jack wearing the obscene leer of an accomplished serial killer so brace before clicking the link.
Am actually pissed off because that soda bread looks good and I cant make soda bread and it never looks like that.

Stale bread crusts and fennel though. https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2018/02/13/bread-bean-fennel-stew-17p/ Thats what hte poors should eat. Give them fennel for their stale bread crusts and tell them to be grateful.

SpudYouHate

9 bookcases full of cookbooks? How many libraries dues this bungalow have?
Only the one- it's next to the indoor swimming pool, and down the corridor from the games room.
One of the people engaging with that awful account that said the thing about pushing Jack is a massive Jack stan. They were also tweeting some quite disturbing things about harm befalling Jack because of EVIL MOLLY. If you think the first account is weird, this one is off the scale. Horrible tweets behind spolier.

Yes, I saw this one. I wondered if it was Jack-adjacent. It's very nasty.

• Wow

munkibrain

She claims that most of the money went to settle debts that she accrued whilst unable to work due to the stress of legal proceedings and that she bought a couch and a holiday. She got about £24,000 for herself and as is usual with these things the big winners were the lawyers who got substantially more in fees.
I see, thanks for clarifying. I also assume that she was still (allegedly) raking it in with the Patreon throughout? 🙄

Captainmouse

VIP Member
In other news, I have a lot of cookbooks for work (insert red triangle here) and because I just love them. Out of all of the ones I have, if I were to describe any as an 'absolute banger', it would probably be total of 5 or 6 books. Ones which I could tell you the author, what they do and their history in food, the genre of cuisine, what every chapter is headed, and probably my top 3 recipes in each chapter in the book. I will have cooked 80% of the recipes multiple times over, and the books are in terrible condition because they have been used repeatedly next to my stove and have had all manner of ingredients spilt over them (as much as I try and keep them tidy and clean). Now they don't really leave the shelf because I have memorised most of the recipes in them (forensic!)

She just out and out lied and to not own up to it makes me wonder what else are you lying about and haven't owned up to? It's so stupid and so pointless. Really makes u think.
You mean you don’t have one of these?

Reactions: 12

StringyMango

Chatty Member
It would be EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT she's been coming out with for the past 10 years. Rehashed lies. Almost daring people to object. Good luck Carole you imbecile 🥰
Rehashed Lies is 👨‍🍳 💋. Soz mods will stop ♥🎩 meine Frauen now and stick to the point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lurkingandlaughing

Can you imagine if she released a memoir? How’d we even take on that task? We’d have to divide the chapters and make a database to keep track of the LIES.

Forgot that Leon stole her ideas too. In addition to Tom Kerridge and Jamie Oliver of course.
THose breakfast muffins at Leon are lush.

Reactions: 11

Lurkingandlaughing

With Janey Godley,. I dont really know what she does recently but I will forever love her for a skit she did about getting stoned one afternoon and then having to deal with the teachers of her children at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 10