Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mendacious Trumpet

I did check with a friend who handles FOI on a routine basis for a Govt department and he said that this information is redacted. I certainly wouldn’t have asked if I thought they would. If they do, what can happen? Jack can’t take me to court for asking a question. I guess who I really should be worried about are the FMs.
Just had a look at Previous requests on the ONS site and it does indeed look as though they leave personal details off.

Reactions: 20

UnPickled

The name change was back in 2010-2011 or so, way before gender ID came to prominence in the UK.

I’m actually curious… if someone was to change a name, make it very public but then legally change a name again but don’t tell people publicly would there be a record of it? Not sure exactly how it works
It's really easy (and free!) to change your name. You need to print off a deed poll and have two witnesses sign it, and that's it. There's even a template on the government site. https://www.gov.uk/change-name-deed-poll

There's no record of it, though you can enroll the deed poll, you don't need to. When you tell your bank, then your old name will show up in your credit history, and you keep the same national insurance number etc - so it's not like a whole new 'identity'.

Legal name is pretty meaningless - a deed poll is just a piece of paper saying 'hey, call me this' that organisations recognise - like Michael Caine changed his legal name to Michael Caine just because he was sick of being held up at customs by people saying 'you're not Maurice Micklewhite, you're clearly Micheal Caine' - because his actual name was Maurice long after he was famous as Michael.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Thanks for all these, Marmalade, I missed most of them before they were deleted.

Blimey, she really doesn't know how to keep her trap shut, does she! After reading about how wonderful/caring/kind/charitable Big Dave is/was to his tenants, does she really not think a lot more people are going to start asking Qs about her own (supposed) poverty when she - and her child, ffs! - were homeless and starving? Monroe's pants are constantly on fire.
Her pants are so hot her bits must be like the Sahara. No wonder it takes her 6 hours to get going.

• Haha
  • Sick

Smeghead

VIP Member
Why did she feel the need to go and poke the bear? She's got no sense and far too much ego for her own good.
She wanted to prove her left wing credentials after the roasting yesterday. She’ll probably go after these awful right wingers some more, later. And talk about how the legal case is still with the paralegals or some such nonsense

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever asked Asda, foi or otherwise, of Jack had any impact on their value ranges at all?

I can't quite remember the full details at the time but wasn't it more like her local asda was short smart price rice so she assumed it was nationwide issue?

Katkat

Chatty Member
I take it all back. The chaos is simmering along nicely.
Also please spoiler fanny for the love of pumble.

• Haha

mackjonroe

She always looks grubby. Maybe the boiling of the soap really takes out it’s cleaning qualities.

• Haha

TbilisiPeach

Chatty Member
I'll bet she's got that dress from somewhere that uses unpaid workers overseas, using bad quality fabric, fast fashion etc. But all that matters to her is the price and bragging rights, not the footprint on it or the true cost to other people and their quality of life.
I mean, could she not have just worn the Monsoon dress with birds instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Clapster1

Chatty Member
You don't look like this now.

Also what on earth is she talking to Google about? How to maximise profits through tin rattling?
Well now ... as someone genuinely worried about the plight of the poorest and most disadvantaged one would think maybe challenging Google's use of the Double Irish and Dutch Sandwich but given her own adventures in tax avoidance probably not. 😠

• Haha

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
The photo wasn't *that* bad and I do feel it's a bit much to pass every single thing through the lens of how would her 12 year old 's friends find it. I agree she needs to be somewhat mindful re the talk of harming herself and the types of threats she supposedly receives, but not to post a pic in case her son and his friends find it embarrassing seems excessive.
It's a fair point that a twelve year old is going to find a lot of things his mum does embarrassing... and maybe that's the way of the world and the way it should be.

mackjonroe

I’m not sure the timing could have been any better with her appearance on tv today. It’s all so delicious.