Jack Monroe #375 She receives more donations than the Tory party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread title @Lazarus and @Brian Butterfield
You each win a bowl of three tin tender, lovingly prepared by Geetbo (the meat will be strained for the vegan version).

Recap of last thread:

She’s on her way back from her second home of bonny Edinbraw, after a rethink and delete of a photo caption in Gaelic.

She’s passing the time on, I presume the train, refuting and rebutting reasonable questions from a Private Eye journalist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
An ultra calm superhero strode onstage and has our villain squirming helplessly like a pinned rat, all teeth bared and claws a-slashing
Flying monkeys are impotent in the face of his impassivitissosityness (sp)

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I am more than a bit pertubed that I have to now go and attend an event I have no interest in rather than just sit in with my dog enjoying the chaos.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
5 hours for a whole thread!
edit silly me i did a chaos- 17 hours still bloody quick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
An ultra calm superhero strode onstage and has our villain squirming helplessly like a pinned rat, all teeth bared and claws a-slashing
Flying monkeys are impotent in the face of his impassivitissosityness (sp)
Oh, I see Pocahontas has already covered this more sensibly
147800F8-0285-4208-9488-157948F25CDF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Welcome - we are mid chaos
Just the actual norm now. Chaos central everyday!

Jack is absolutely fucked if Private Eye are on her. I hope HIGNFY invites her on as a guest panellist, it'll be the best show ever!

Matei is like the Van Helsing of FM's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
It’s got so you can’t even leave the house to walk the dog without a thread filling up! I actually forget now that Tattle is a big site with lots of other stuff going on which has nothing to do with Jack.

So a wild investigative journalist has now appeared, that’s an exciting turn up. Even if he doesn’t write the final, damming piece he’s got enough for a nice, juicy little piece on what happens when you dare to question St Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
If you don’t have a custody arrangement then you don’t have custody?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
He's with his dad far more than he is with her, and she spent a sizeable part of an entire year away from him. There have been massive concerns about her ability to sole parent and the nature of her time with him reflects this. She can't cope with more than a few days before the strain starts to show.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.