Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Jack is currently live in Edinburgh, 74 people are watching. Meanwhile on her tattle thread: Total: 378 (members: 294, guests: 84)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 189

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
It's this tier of Jack Monroe's Patreon that they've been paying £24 + VAT a month for.

View attachment 1527205
I'm involved with a small charity that works in Malawi, we sponsor children so they can complete their education as you have to pay to attend secondary school there. I like it as we sponsor quite a lot of girls, the more educated girls are, the less likely they are to be married off very young with all that entails.

It costs £25 a month, to give young people a future that was beyond their wildest dreams. The same as she is charging.

That is what really upsets me.

If they don't like the idea of education, it costs the same to provide a stove that is efficient and safer than traditional ones freeing women (it's usually women) of the risks of smoke inhalation, burns and spending all day tending it. As it uses less fuel it means less deforestation and more money too spend on other things.

Or you could give to our sanitary project where we give reusable sanitary pads out to girls so they stay in school, and the ladies that make them receive a living wage. That would keep them going for a few weeks

Or you could spend the same and buy trees for local communities to plant to help them.

You could do so much good with 25 quid a month, or you can give it to as lying grifter who spends it on designer dogs, 6 alarm clocks, a new Apple phone and countless spoons. I know who I like to give to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 149

Geetbo

VIP Member
Tender ones, I come from ten pages back to let you know that the elitist pigs at my local Asda had no tinned stewing steak. I am devastated.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 132
Are there receipts for this only she was literally eating cherry tomatoes in that nasty bowl of pasta the other day?!

Long time lurker, first time poster (at least I think this is my first post!)

She mentioned it on a blog post that has since been deleted, but is still linked from her FB page.

and https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2019/11/08/no-tomato-sausage-casserole-47p/

I am one of the squigs that has been screenshot quite a few times in here in recent weeks - high profile liars are a pet hate of mine, and her grift is something I've been aware of for a long time. I've been doxxed on Twitter before now, and even door-stepped by some local political activists (I was about 18" taller and at least 5stone heavier than all three of them - not my proudest moment but it's the only language those type of people understand...) but I'm still there on Twitter, still challenging the grifters, racists and fallacy merchants.

I'd also like to say thank you to the other people on here collecting receipts, they have come in very useful!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 129

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I saw this in Jack's mentions, I don't know why I'm posting it here other than in the hope that Jack sees it during her grunk and reaches out to this person privately - Jack's the sole follower of the account.
Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 19.58.54.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 118

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Well that was a phenomenal 40+ page grunk

Two things
She’s got the Ben Wa Balls in again today hasn’t she?
F0CC502C-B14E-4F93-96A0-2DC5BA1B2C3A.jpeg
D69F741E-8DF8-4B33-8B1C-A5F1EFC52439.jpeg
BB0EC9D7-7FC1-4D33-9DB1-5E21E3FEFD7F.jpeg

And Two. Why is she wearing Castle Greyskull on her foot?
2EFF1A87-3D2D-4AAE-AF03-F51FE2AF71E5.jpeg
E9EF2353-40EC-4969-ACF9-554CFDD7DFDA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 118

MancBee

VIP Member
It's Manchester Pride this weekend, I wonder if Jack will come here and lead the parade, after all she is the most lesbian of lesbians that have ever lesbianed.

It is one of the biggest in the UK, the whole Gay Village is cordoned off for the bank holiday weekend. All roads are barricaded with ticketed access to the area. There's 24 hour partying from Friday night through to Monday night. It is huge event with arts/comedy/theatre/community/activism in addition to the main stages/clubs/artists.

Edwina Curry always leads the Gay Conservatives group in the parade, and is seen around the village most of Saturday, so there could be a stand off! I have actually seen Edwina dancing on Canal Street. She is very supportive of LGBT+ issues, probably more so than Jack.

On second thoughts, the streets are full of young people dancing and enjoying themselves, so Jack would be too frightened.

Bit of a rambling post, but you get my drift. Jack does nothing to support the LGBT+ community, not even bothering to attend Pride events.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

MancBee

VIP Member
Manc Pride was my number one weekend of the year for ages. I’m now too old and decrepit and seem to spend my weekends ranting about Jack Monroe it seems.
Get away with ya. You are never too old for Pride.

Don't be like Jack, an old woman before she's even middle aged, frightened of people her own age enjoying themselves.

Get that rubber one piece on and get down (or up, depending where you live) to Manchester. It is going to be good weather for once. Life's too short.

ETA Pride is such a big event here that it is known locally as Gay Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I can’t believe we’ve got a Trifle Defender origin story! I think we need to make it into a super dark movie about an HCP driven to despair by sloppy recipes, who gets revenge by becoming a celebrated food writer. We’ll stick some glasses on Jennifer Aniston and she can play TD (cos they are both a bit Greek) and Emma Watson can play Jack because she’s the only actress who is irritating enough and they both like shit slogan tees. Guest starring Steve Coogan as an evil landlord and Miriam Margoyles as the woman who yells ‘should have kept your legs shut!’ in Jack’s mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
What terrible timing that she had her first ‘suspected heart attack’ shortly after her break up with Allegra. Page one of the narc playbook.

I wonder if we've just uncovered TD's ~origin story~

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 18.17.59.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
I've just got to TD's origin story in the replies to Jack's multiple heart attacks where she (TD) says she worked as an HCP. There's an interview with her after she won the Guild of Food Writers award where she says she used to work in mental health. She's also still a consultant on mental health education and health promotion. I don't know if these are known TD #FACTS so sorry if irrelevant, I just thought it was interesting. No wonder she's absolutely fuming.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 109