Jack Monroe #372 A very angry grifter who needs to seek help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Brian Butterfield for winning the thread title competition, you get a free signed copy of Jack's latest book. Wow!

Jack appeared at her talk, she cried, she lied, she turned up in Birkenstocks.

She also got offensive and made up a story about looking like a comedian.

Please help recap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Jack has now had so much Botox she looks like a balloon with a face drawn on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
My recap is very short.

Scotland the Brave survived the Botox/Birkenstock invasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She should have given the £50 squig her money back, She’s letting everyone know and a lot are listening
1C0CE01C-93B1-44E9-B660-8D21CCA99FE4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 102
I’m also on board with the tattoos vs how she dresses, it’s really bleeping jarring. Every heavily tattooed person I know (including myself), their style matches their tattoos. She really doesn’t have a bleeping clue who she is.

And I finally have an avatar, sending PayPalos to the Fraus who endured today’s horrors for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve just realised why she always has to wear those Tiffany earrings and show her tatts - it’s the only way anyone recognises her

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Isn’t that latest tweet about her somehow staying on the wagon (despite everyone else being a big old meany and holding her accountable?) against AA ethos?

It’s YOUR responsibility to stay sober Jack. For your kid. It’s not EVERYONE else’s responsibility to tip toe around you and erm….promise not to erm….screenshot your own tweets that you wrote…yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 122
There’ll be loads of people quietly bunging her £20 or £50 here and there. I reckon she’s raking in several thousand a month not including Patreon.
It's insane to me that anyone can be comfortable with money coming into their account from strangers - and for nothing? For tweeting? And yet it must seem totally normal to Jack, because it's been happening for so long. But I just don't see any justification for it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Did she really actually start howling and clawing at the floor on stage, in public? I've had to pad up my chin against repeated jawdrops just thinking of it. Hope Hastings were watching (!)

Reactions: 20
Did she really actually start howling and clawing at the floor on stage, in public? I've had to pad up my chin against repeated jawdrops just thinking of it. Hope Hastings were watching (!)
No, I don’t think so. I think she spoke of it but didn’t actually do so.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.