Jack Monroe #368 Saturday Night Dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toot Toot! It's Saturday night and we are dancing, not as hard as Jack at the kid's disco is though!

Well done @Valiofthedolls for being first to nominate the thread title, you get a panda pop and some glow sticks.

RECAP:

Jack is currently on holiday at Pontins, with SB, his dad and siblings.

Molly is so close to publishing the blog.

Jack made one pan fish pie and it was rank.

LETS DANCE!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
New thread fun task

Slightly OT.

If anyone wants a giggle, go onto Dr Joshua Wolrich’s Instagram- he has just got a tattoo.

Tenuous link to Jack- he speaks so much sense but likes her posts. Why Josh, why?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well I imagine that’s completely ruined Jacks weekend and she was having such a good time tweeting about the good time she was having :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder how long the performative pontins holiday is?

I don’t think I can cope with much more working class holiday cosplay from the sloppy one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
New thread fun task

Slightly OT.

If anyone wants a giggle, go onto Dr Joshua Wolrich’s Instagram- he has just got a tattoo.

Tenuous link to Jack- he speaks so much sense but likes her posts. Why Josh, why?
Sorry, I thought we better set up a new thread just in case the blog gets dropped and chaos ensues!

That tattoo looks like a fanny, Jack has been acting like a fanny on the mini golf course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jack is having a lovely time on holiday.
giphy (18).gif

Not that it's any of your business, pal. Go well.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Oh yeah, Jack alluded to a 12 hour working labourer living at the crappy bungalow, it's none of your business though, and she has many friends too.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She's rattling like buggery. Good. I don't care about her income from people who can afford to forget it. She aims at kind people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Last thread closed before I could hit post🤬

Unlike Jack who in the words of Charlene (released 1977, re released 1982) "I've been to Pontins but I've never been to me" - although that trip wouldn't be well rated on tripadvisor...
OT but
… what are the “things that a woman ain’t supposed to see”? Honestly, all I could come up with was gay saunas or Masonic rituals, and I’m not sure how relevant those would be to the whole morality tale of a good-time girl who swaps housework for a lifetime of weapons-grade shagging, and is still inexplicably disappointed by her decision. You made the RIGHT choice, missus!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Last thread closed before I could hit post🤬

OT but
… what are the “things that a woman ain’t supposed to see”? Honestly, all I could come up with was gay saunas or Masonic rituals, and I’m not sure how relevant those would be to the whole morality tale of a good-time girl who swaps housework for a lifetime of weapons-grade shagging, and is still inexplicably disappointed by her decision. You made the RIGHT choice, missus!
I thought it was a Haynes Car Repair manual or a cricketing almanac.

Bet Jack's been to Nice and the Isle of Greece.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The lights shone so bright she was BLINDED.

(I bet she's seen Molly's ETA tweet, ergh, the anxiety and The Fury must be bubbling up inside her.)
Excellent, I bleeping hope she is shitting a brick as she well deserves to. Like Gwendolyn Mary being returned to by her father to Mallory Towers to face the consequences of her lies and terrible behaviour. That was my golden moment at age 9 when consequences were dished up to a wrong 'un, and I did hoot and fizz when I read it in that book. Bit like SB but 45 years ago and 3 years younger ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It’s 9:25 on a Saturday night and my OH has gone out. I was supposed to go too but opted to stay home, clean the bathroom, dye my hair, lash a bit of fake tan (that I got for free in town today) on my legs. Just about to have some cashew nuts and get stuck into cleaning the living room because I like our house to look like no one lives here when I go on holiday. If Molly posts tonight I’m here for it but I really could do without it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.