Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I remember when jack first found tattle a few years ago - right away she started down the legal threats saying how tattle better find a lawyer and said how many Katie Hopkins had 😆.

Tattle hasn't even had a threatening, but ultimately meaningless, legal letter yet from her. Tattle gets a couple of those pretty much every week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Yes all the families and communities looking out for each other,the charities, the volunteers, the paid staff, the community centres, the churches, gurdwaras and mosques do fuck all. It's just Jack. GET IN THE BIN.
My son works for universal credit, on a weekly basis he directs people to food banks, local housing, the Samaritans and many other places which offer help. During his first couple of months he won an actual award for the help he gave to a suicidal client who was at the other end of the country yet he managed to get the police to them before they took their own life. He never slept with his award not did he ever tell anyone to rinse their hoops, well I hope he didn’t. He also never bigs himself up nor begs for problem money on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
It could be said that a lot of the people who support her are just genuinely kind sorts who believe the best in people, and think she’s doing good and don’t notice the grift.
Thick as mince like, but kind at the end of the day. Sigh.

Nigella and Marian have been unspeakably rich for decades, they couldn’t spot a genuinely poor person if they were desiccating olives in front of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

FeelingGroovy

So Twitter taking the piss out of her rinsed hoop (in so many ways) was specifically timed to ensure her Jewish pro bono lawyer wasn’t on hand to make legal threats. Because hoop rinsing is just what the courts need to sort out at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 102

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It’s lonely on the last thread 😩. So I thought I would jump forward and play to my strengths

089B6308-CE57-4F0D-90F4-30C8AA2394A8.jpeg

Wankbot wankbot, he’s a wankbot
He loves to fight her battles, he’s the only friend she’s got

YEAH!

(#saltylenny)

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220807-000655_Twitter.jpg

Martin Lewis isn't claiming he can't afford to turn his lights on and constantly asking his followers to fund his lifestyle, you fucking idiot.

I'm getting to the point where I actually hope Jack rinses these squigs for every last penny, because they deserve it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
2013. Heady days those. Some of us were adoring fans. Tunnel dog was a mere glint in the eye.

However, Jack knew. She knew that 2022 was coming and we would all need our slow cookers (or 7) in the winter of discontent. Get your Oodies ready fraus. Jack has you covered.

F53534B6-257C-4E2A-8872-B72E6D368B33.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100