Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did some high level sleuthing (searched on IG) and found a tattoo shop that Jack follows. Now hers wasn't featured on the page so can't say it's *the* shop, but she follows one of the artists and the quality of his work is...not great...so I wouldn't be surprised if it was him. Detective LY signing off

Reactions: 68
It really is a bad tattoo, isn't it? Just because you have space on your person, doesn't mean you have to get the wobbly handed first day apprentice to try their luck.

It's hit n miss enough getting a haircut by a student, but at least it'll grow out...

Reactions: 39
Does the story mean that SB has also seen a lot of ****ing fire?

Reactions: 23
Shit tattoo. Sorry if it offends but I can’t stand with the whole ‘meaningful’ thing. Someone drew on you. Own it.
By owning it I also mean make sure they look as good as possible. Which she hasn’t, again.

Reactions: 32
Well I went looking for her next shit tattoo and found an unexpected one which she will probably get to prove her glorious homosexuality.

ETA - this was the first result on Facebook for Princess Diana tattoo

Reactions: 71
Will it fit in an irksome gap on her arms though ?

Reactions: 31
Her tattoos aren't great and they aren't rebellious or unique or controversial in any way. Lots of things irritate me about Jack buy the way she poses, her arms forced in weird positions so we can all see her shit ink is up in my top 5.

She really thinks she's something.

Reactions: 44
Oooh, next tattoo for Jack? Here we are, this way she can flash it if anyone questions her credentials again!

Reactions: 52
I have some shit tattoos - including a "butterfly" which actually looks like a fat little bald man wearing fairy wings with his cock dangling between his legs.

I own it though - I had it done on a whim at a cheapo studio - I knew it was awful and didn't try to pretend that it anything other than a cheap, shit piece of work. I'm sort of proud of how hilariously awful it is nowadays. My first tattoo - a large rose on my bicep that I had done in 1992 is still cleaner and brighter than any of Jack's horrible blown out work.

Reactions: 55
Jack could also get the Essex Fire & Rescue Service expectations tattooed!

Errr.... never mind...

Reactions: 47
She will probably claim she is a Huxley fan and is all highbrow now.

Firefighter qualifications: I once did a bit playing with hoses and carrying a sandbag dummy through a training building in full kit for Duke of Edinburgh, and a good friend of mine just finished his training and received the silver fire axe so I'm practically a fire chief at this point.

Reactions: 34
Yes, absolutely xx

Reactions: 26
Had a peek at the Essex Fire & Rescue Service website... Weirdly, it doesn't mention Jack, their most famous slayer of fires

Parted company there

Reactions: 30
Evening, cable Hausfrauen! Will I ever be able to participate in realtime? Ideally when she is doing a chaos!! In the meantime a big thankspaceyou to one of our top creative ninnies @traumatised sideboard for GIFTING us more electroslop and nightmeat dreams.

@moldwarp , your recent posts hit the nail on the head so well numerous times and in a way I was struggling to find words for - thankspaceyou, too!

I also had to laugh about someone's comment that JM hinted that her ex had taken something (can't remember what) from the bungalow, which basically made her a thief, only to remember that we once called her the Brexit Tin Thief, because she had already once been accused of making Jack get rid of her Brexit tin can collection.

Oh cable, you amuse me no end!

Reactions: 38
Bravo

Nightmeat is my jam, it’s my new Cruel Summer. We need a slow ballad though, something to rival All Too Well, emotionally turbulent, sad, reminiscing. It would be number one by far!

Reactions: 32
Oh, love I can't spoiler from my phone but the best analogy for grief I've ever heard is the ball in a box. It helps. And it gets easier. Be gentle on yourself xx

Reactions: 29
Evening, cable Hausfrauen! Will I ever be able to participate in realtime? Ideally when she is doing a chaos!!
I’m just always glad when pop up Scammy S!

On topic, Jack‘s been quiet for a Friday. Probably looking at her newly tattooed arm from different angles and going, “oh shit…. it IS upside down“.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.