Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she’s deactivated to go to Glastonbury, removing access to her social media is the only way she can control the narrative. It’s quite sad really that she can’t just not go on Twitter rather than a loop of activation/reactivation.
Yes I think even the most sense squigs would ask "where's the puppy" if she posted all of the Glasto stuff.

Or she's having/performing a case of the bad mentals or similar as an excuse to get out of the Glasto gig because she's realised she can't leave the dog with friends/parents.

Reactions: 32
Grunking, but I’ve a few very MC friends who claim to have depression and anxiety, take bare minimum medication when what they actually have is serious, deep rooted trauma that causes problematic behaviour, that verges on/is Narc behaviour.

The view of them is that they’re “just a bit sad” and their behaviour is fine.

Me, a working class gal, with CPTSD and ADHD, who’s had therapy, is on the wait list for more therapy, on appropriate, Psych prescribed meds is viewed as “unstable/unhinged”

This realisation came about after a particularly nasty encounter with the one I was closest to, and the smear campaign she conducted after, which the other MC-era have fallen for, hook, line and sinker.

I’ve remained silent and refuse to engage. I know anything I say or do will just be twisted back on to me. Disengaging is a skill I learnt a decade ago during some excellent trauma therapy on how to deal with Narcs and FMs.

This has made ex friend very angry and she keeps stepping up her ridiculous behaviour.

Not content with isolating me from the wider circle of friends, she is attempting to sever my friendships with those closest to me, going as far as to get one of them to hassle my close friends husband as they sometimes cross paths at work.

I have never, ever experienced anything like it. The jarring realisation that a middle class, mid 40s woman would behave this way for a start, followed by the clearly deep running prejudices concerning mental health.

It’s true that working class vs middle class people with similar symptoms are viewed very differently by outsiders.

For example, with regards to famous singers and musicians, a middle class person with a drug problem is seen a troubled artiste, whereas a working class one is seen as trashy and a failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The penny just dropped with this one - but isn’t it mental that she claims she’s got the dog to get herself a routine established when she’s meant to be the resident parent to a kid? 😱 I know preteens aren’t in the game of prising your eyelids open every morning but come on, he’ll have school to get to and whilst we know she doesn’t wake up til gone midday she usually at least attempts to pretend otherwise.

She’s not even trying to pretend she’s a present parent anymore 😳
Surely if you were working 100 hour weeks you'd have a routine? Unless of course

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think this ridiculous game of Twitter Hokey Cokey is probably for a few reasons.

*There are a number of people (not just on here) who are questioning her more. If it’s shut down she can control the narrative more.

*She loves the drama of the speculation about where she is and what’s happening. It makes her feel important. She is definitely wanting Harold to panic and feel guilty.

*She isn’t able to get the cute content that she wanted as having a puppy is bloody hard work and things have descended to total chaos already within 24 hours of getting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m very admiring of a lot of Glastonbury principles. Like the fact they get acts for far lower rates becuase of charitable causes, the amount of money they donate every year, the massive recycling efforts, the blagging capacity - a fleet of electric BMWs to transport artists has been loaned - full BBC coverage and how they have always included the local community with tickets and site tours and stuff.

Going to Glastonbury more and more is a well funded MC rite of passage and done for bragging rights and all the media people who get to go and stay in nice set ups for free are far too smug about it. See you Caitlin Moran.

Jack will be in her smug little element - but also in herself feel v out of place because she is not talented or cool or authentic or even nice.

Reactions: 41
The penny just dropped with this one - but isn’t it mental that she claims she’s got the dog to get herself a routine established when she’s meant to be the resident parent to a kid? 😱 I know preteens aren’t in the game of prising your eyelids open every morning but come on, he’ll have school to get to and whilst we know she doesn’t wake up til gone midday she usually at least attempts to pretend otherwise.

She’s not even trying to pretend she’s a present parent anymore 😳
I’m not a mum, I didn’t even notice this! You're absolutely right, she's really exposing herself as most definitely not the resident parent. She's not even a part-time mum or a weekend mum is she? She acts more like an irresponsible childless aunty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Is that her on her way to Glasto 🥴
Unless they were just telling Jack that they enjoyed a Heineken 00? Like it should have read. Jack “I” enjoyed a Heineken 00. Maybe I’m just doing a chaos whilst Jack takes a break 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it's two separate points.

The first highlighting jack's account has gone

The second a "look at me" I enjoyed a 0% beer...which was probably what they were going to tweet before they realised she'd disappeared.

Or they're saying rh account has been stymied because jack enjoyed a 0% beer.

The more I read it the less sense it makes.

What time do we think jack will be back today, pasl?

I’m not a mum, I didn’t even notice this! You're absolutely right, she's really exposing herself as most definitely not the resident parent. She's not even a part-time mum or a weekend mum is she? She acts more like an irresponsible childless aunty.
She's a Tuesday night mum.

Screenshot_20220623-082056.png

Nah mate, she's at Glasto

Screenshot_20220623-082159.png

Her face will be on milk cartons next

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She definitely deactivated to avoid posting about the hard work and destruction of her puppy. That or she's genuinely - for once - BUSY, trying to deal with the whirlwind of destruction, that she doesn't actually have time to go on twitter and is removing temptation.

Reactions: 21
Oh good she’s fucked off again - I can get some work done today as it‘a been a full time job keeping up with the chaoses lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
she makes out she does the ‘school run’ so if she did she would be out twice a day anyway. Wouldn’t need a dog.

Reactions: 33
she makes out she does the ‘school run’ so if she did she would be out twice a day anyway. Wouldn’t need a dog.
I wonder how long she’s going to keep claiming to do the school run? Most people know that y7 children make their own way to school. If she drove it would be believable she was dropping SB at the bus stop, train station or at school but no twelve year old is being walked to school by his mum.

Reactions: 31
She's not on her way to glasto today unless she's bussing it because trains are on strike again today. She has royally fucked it either way because even if she has deactivated to avoid the why did you go to Glastonbury as soon as she reactivates people will start tagging her.

She's not thought this one through at all. I also believe these dogs are hypo allergenic so she can't pull the allergic line. Anyone who dog sits for her this weekend is a monumental twit.

I wonder how long she’s going to keep claiming to do the school run? Most people know that y7 children make their own way to school. If she drove it would be believable she was dropping SB at the bus stop, train station or at school but no twelve year old is being walked to school by his mum.
She claimed she followed him home incase he was kidnapped due to her fame

I don't believe there's been any calamity. She just doesn't know how to get out of explaining why she's going to Glastonbury

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.