Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear heart. I too have a toy poodle cross, I would say she isn’t high energy because after a 20 minute walks she’s spent (why we got her given our living situation, we actually did research 🙄) but as a puppy she was a blessing, but a nightmare too! Especially during teething, Jack is honestly an idiot if she thinks her puppy will always be ‘chilled’, it’s not in their nature 😅
Yes, mines 16months ish now, but the teething is what is to blame for the carpet! And she wants to play A LOT. And hates us being out of her sight for too long unless she’s in her safe space (our bed!). She definitely doesn’t need loooong walks but she does need attention and play time!

She’s great at playing by herself and by no means is she high energy compared to a larger poodle breed hence why we got her, but she’s definitely enough for us! Jack doesn’t know what’s coming.

The other stuff she’s blathering on about is disgusting and untrue. She probably planted a few seedlings that were, of course, gifted to her, which she neglected and they died. Potaytoes, potahtoes in jackspeak. When newly sober, in a new relationship, wouldn’t you consider using protection after the first time it happened? Realise you’d been a bit careless and rash, needed to take precautions? Not… keep doing it? She’s completely unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It would be terrible if someone bought Jack's book on Kindle and then returned it a day later...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Christ alive.

Dogs aren't babies. I'm not saying that to be unkind; quite the opposite. Society needs to move away from the idea that women need "baby replacements" when they don't want/can't have children, because we are whole and complete people with or without children. Jack's such a tit feminist.

Weaponising miscarriage/baby loss is revolting. It is almost immaterial as to whether it's true or not.

I've shared before (when Jack called Boris Johnson's new baby a dead cat?? She has form) about my daughter's birth, and the traumatic, agonising moments when we thought she was stillborn. She wasn't planned (my husband and I joke in private that she's our Pinot Grigio baby), and came ten years after our 4th son when our marriage was totally on the rocks, but she was wanted and loved from the moment I found out I was pregnant. I will never forget the pain and fear of those moments when she was born - they are fundamentally a part of me now, I'm irrevocably changed by them. I can't just throw them out on Twitter one minute, and go back to the rest of my life the next. And I'm one of the lucky ones.

All my love to frauen and herren who have experienced baby loss or miscarriage ♥ you and your stories aren't diminished by Jack's revolting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Hugest hugs to all canal members who have been triggered in anyway by that utter gobshite. Thick as smart price mince.

Between pregnancy/ alcohol/parenting/ animal/medication/illness/mental illness she’s going Full Spectrum Fucknuckle. No trigger left unturned.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
When I read her post about ‘Filing her Accounts’ I presumed this meant she had put them in a neatly labelled lever-arch folder. Don’t hold your breathe HMRC
Don't forget, as well as filing the accounts (and opening envelopes and emails) she also managed to secure a dental and GP appointment - at what time of the day was that, I wonder? :unsure: Around here, we have to call surgery to book from 8.30 to 9.30 am, not during the evening, and even then there usually isn't an appointment available (for ref I live in a small town so I imagine it's far worse somewhere like Sarfend!). She certainly implied that she was "working" into the night. 🤓

I shall look forward to accidentally stumbling across her accounts sometime during the next few days, I'm sure they'll make very (un)interesting reading during my coffee break.😇

Reactions: 32
Her mental health is getting better aye? Off the bleeping scale levels of delusion. I am actually screaming at that pile of post. I've been living on my own half my life and I don't have piles of unopened mail like that. Was that all the bills she didn't pay in the year she was on benefits? 500k letters? Oh wait. She's not opened a bill in 9 years

bleeping lunatic. Just shred it you clown bag

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Love Content as a name
101 Dalmatians Photo Opportunities
Marley Content and Me
The Curious Incident of the Content in the Night-Time
Content the Bounty Hunter
Reservoir Contents
Content: The Biggest Dog in the World

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The pup should not be going out for walks yet. 1st vaccine for ours was just before we got her, so let's say 8 weeks. Second we were told (and did) approx 3 weeks after, no later than 4 - then keep them in another 2 weeks after that to ensure full protection. So 13 weeks at a minimum before walks.

This time on a hot day too? Get to absolute duck you irresponsible idiot.

Reactions: 46
Her mental health is getting better aye? Off the bleeping scale levels of delusion. I am actually screaming at that pile of post. I've been living on my own half my life and I don't have piles of unopened mail like that. Was that all the bills she didn't pay in the year she was on benefits? 500k letters?

bleeping lunatic. Just shred it you clown bag
She's lived in quite a few places the last nine years too. Just carting about shite from one place to another like the over dramatic head she is.

Reactions: 26
I think that's a given. Always the fiancée never the bride.
I said that about my ex who had been engaged 4 times and had another 3 long term live in relationships one of which she had a baby with. She is now married to someone (who appears to have had a similar romantic history) after 4 months. So I guess if she wants to get married she needs to find someone as desperate as she is and do it straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she back from walking Lorry yet? Puppies that age shouldn't be overwalked, but of course she knows all that! :rolleyes: Assuming all the vaccinations have been at the correct time obviously. She'll keep vague about age etc I think so she can't be questioned on the expensive injections and quarantine times etc.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.