Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or 🩲🔥
I thought that was a frog to begin with 😂

But yes, I’m loathed to believe anything that comes out her mouth. And that’s why I speak a lot about AA (or my experience of it) because I would hate for anyone reading these threads or her Tweets and think it’s like she says it is - you can drink ‘no alcohol beer’ and Kombucha freely, you can turn up and tuck into a chippy tea whilst someone is sharing their experience, strength and hope or a newcomer sharing about how broken and scared they feel, and that you get to be a Trusted Servant just because you stamp your feet and think you deserve it.

So now she’s holding a puppy hostage in the void where her personality and empathy should be. I’mma call the CPS!
The Child Protective Services in the U S of A??

They know alllll about Jack

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s strange, and revealing, that the dog is all *hers* and not, say, all *theirs* or that there is even a pretence that it could be a family dog/companion for the boy.

And mail isn’t like receiving gifts, it doesn’t retain its importance or meaning if it isn’t opened somewhat close to the date that it was sent. So what’s the bleeping point of opening 9 year old (or whatever) mail? More performance bollocks.

And re pregnancies: What’s the betting that Harold, if he exists, is being made aware of this apparent news for the first time (and thanking every god he can think of for the massive bullet that he’s dodged).

• Heart
Reactions: 53
9EF533FF-2736-4E9D-B4C8-18E6120A91C5.png

i appear to have lost my link to slopbot and psychic slopbot ☹ If anybody has them to hand

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1361014

i appear to have lost my link to slopbot and psychic slopbot ☹ If anybody has them to hand
Psychic Slopbot: http://www.slopbot.com/psychicslopbot.html
OG Slopbot: http://www.slopbot.com/index.html

(OG Slopbot just gave me: " My latest creation is Angel Delight, damson jam and green olive souvlaki. I hoofed it seductively in my astroturfed cupboard under the stairs and homeless Scottish people declared it the best ever." - creasing!)

I'd completely forgotten about VBI Slopbot, so my apologies to them: http://www.slopbot.com/serious list of prices.html

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Absolutely. Cats own you not the other way around.
Grunking but 100% this. The friend I’ve been staying with the last month has a cat. There is a cat flap. Do I get up multiple times a day to let the cat, who is stood by the door, giving the death stare, in or out of the house? Yes, yes I bleeping do. They have no mercy and no fucks to give.

I would love to have a pet. Between the ADHD, bad mentals, lone parenting, and working hours once my degree is done, it’s something I have shelved for a long, long time.

Until I have 3 mini adults rather than 3 children, a duck tonne more disposable income to pay for quality doggy day care and dog walkers, not to mention a trainer, it would be a bleeping terrible idea.

And 0% of my experienced pet owner family and friends would encourage me to get one NOW, or even in the next 5 years.

So I seriously bleeping doubt that any of hers have - and if they have, they are tit pet owners and anything bad that happens to the cat or the dog is ALSO ON THEIR HEADS. If anyone of them are reading this, then, well, duck you, you useless, indulgent, enabling assholes

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Psychic Slopbot: http://www.slopbot.com/psychicslopbot.html
OG Slopbot: http://www.slopbot.com/index.html

(OG Slopbot just gave me: " My latest creation is Angel Delight, damson jam and green olive souvlaki. I hoofed it seductively in my astroturfed cupboard under the stairs and homeless Scottish people declared it the best ever." - creasing!)

I'd completely forgotten about VBI Slopbot, so my apologies to them: http://www.slopbot.com/serious list of prices.html
Thank(space)you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks MA for the print screen, bringing this over:

View attachment 1360348
This is the garage she kept Dash in. Defer to @MancBee our building expert for a full low down on the structure, but I’d assumed she had a similar garage to mine which wasn’t suitable accommodation for doors taken out our house (they rotted) much less a mammal but it’s far worse than initially assumed. There’s a missing window too which would have made it bleeping freezing in winter despite her claiming she kept a heater in there with him.

Moreover can someone really break into a garage when there’s a 2 foot wide window pushed through? Surely they’ve just stepped in?
Grunking but she sounds drunk as a skunk in this video. I feel sorry for both the cat and her son

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Hold on. If a person was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis as she claims, would she not already be under the care of a rheumatologist?
Yes, and on various types of disease modifying drugs. And likely also seeing endocrinologist, physio, OT, ophthalmology. Lies, all lies.

Reactions: 26
If money changed hands, I doubt they care, sadly.
Not all breeders are evil, when we got our oldest cat we had to go through an interview process and sign a contract stating that we would return the cat to the breeder should we find ourselves unable to care for him. I have no doubt Jack would go through someone dodgy though. She really is a horrid person.

Reactions: 34
I’ve said it before and slowly crept back, but the puppy and now the other thing…. Too much. She only got together with OH around December time. The fact she is in recovery, has an (in her words) unstable lifestyle, and all the rest, but was planning to bring another child into that chaos? Any credibility as a functional adult has gone. Literally shaking my head at her.

• Heart
Still grunking, but bleeping hell.

A dog is not a human. Don’t ever treat them that way - for that way lies madness.

I don’t even have words for this. I’ve had miscarriages. Early ones. My friends have had early, ectopic, second trimester, still births. We’ve had two SIDS deaths in my family. The pain is indescribable.

How bleeping DARE she appropriate the pain of losing a child.

Sorry not sorry, but as per, I don’t believe a bleeping word she is saying, nor do I believe she is sober.

For all the wanging on about AA, she’s picking and choosing what she does and does not want to follow. And she’s ignoring the major ones - no relationships, no pets, no pregnancies - basically any of the big life decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Less than six months. Just short of five by someone's calculation on here

So basically she used someone to try and get pregnant. That's what it looks like to me.
Sleeping with him to get pregnant as soon as they started dating. Well if any of this is true she sounds like a bunny boiler and well done to him for leaving
sounds familiar doesn’t it? Just like with SBs dad *ALLEGEDLY, MY OWN OPINION, DONT SUE ME SO YOU CAN USE THE PAYOUT TO BUY AN ALPACA 👀 *

• Haha
She's looking to copy the social media success of Felicity Cloake's Wilf. Not a single original idea in her head.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Upsetting squig tweet interaction, given the context.
This is not the kind of jokey exchange with a squig that I would expect from Snarky Jack within the same time frame as tweets alluding to multiple losses. Something really isn't right here at all.
Screenshot_20220622-073739_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I refuse to believe she's tweeting sober.

Sorry.
Sorry but...
She might be posting about being sober and alcohol but I am firmly convinced - and have been all the while - that she is not sober from drugs or prescription medicines. I think the word is semantics.And that post is a new low, to beat ex OH and gain sympathy. Just wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Grunking so no idea where this will land! Honestly I always think I can’t detest her anymore and then she got that poor dog 😫 she shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals, it breaks my heart!
and as someone who actually has had a miscarriage in the last four months I am bleeping livid that she’s playing that card. It was the most traumatic thing I’ve ever been through but according to this stupid witch I should just get a puppy and that will make me feel better right? God I dislike her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
She's lying. As per. And, again, more fool the idiot followers for not seeing her for what she really is.

She keeps hoping people, things and animals will 'fix' her. There is no fixing that level of bleep. YOU are the issue, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.