Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a compulsive insane pathological liar and she's spiralling. She's always been a moon unit but this latest round of insanity seems to have been sparked by the Queens Jubilee and sitting on that gun.

It's been all go since then. And the cow was happy to let that poor sod take her to Venice. Now she's plastering their business all over twitter because someone said no its not to her

Reactions: 42
I don't believe her miscarriage claims. This is Jack we're talking about. She's doing what she's always done - gets criticised on Twitter, then casually drops a 'trauma' into the conversation to make the other person feel like they can't hold her to account. It's completely disgusting to bring up miscarriage in such a flippant way. The experience is common enough that some of her followers will undoubtedly have first-hand knowledge of this kind of trauma, yet there she is using it to win/derail a Twitter disagreement. It's beyond the pale.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Hope the fuckwit has set her several alarms. Her dog will need to be up and out in a few hours. Poor Laurie (tribute to Lozza I take it). You didn't deserve this life with her.
I'm still so incredulous and angry at that tweet.
You’d think she’d be at least trying to sleep early so she could be up and ready to give the puppy a great first full day in her new home.

If it was anyone else I might think they were just too excited to sleep, but this is just Jack already back on her same old bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If OH found out that she has been trying to get pregnant without his knowledge it may partly explain why he has headed for the hills.

Reactions: 44
She's on the sauce again.

I have a friend like this. The minute she starts drinking she'll shoehorn any 'woe is me' statement into a conversation. Things she's never mentioned before; she'll just throw them out there as a way to get sympathy and a weird form of one upwomanship.

Reactions: 59
Posting again from the end of the last thread.

View attachment 1360321

View attachment 1360314
A few things:

1. That dog is NOT smaller than Cooper.
2. Its (lovely) coat is going to be a nightmare to stay on top of.
3. The boots. That is all I have to say on that matter.
4. I love dogs but I really, really, love cats. And her mockery of Cooper made me see red. It’s not funny, you piece of tit. You are dreadful.
5. Agree that the way she told SB to pick the plastic up was spine chilling.
6. The garden and those garages are some Blair Witch tit.

And now a question for dog owners:

What happens when people don’t walk them enough or train them properly? I’m absolutely not being deliberately obtuse here, and also not wanting to give rise to any upsetting thoughts, but as a non-dog owner I don’t know what the outcome is likely to be in six months if she isn’t walking her enough or is generally being a crap owner. If it was a cat, I guess it would run away, but presumably dogs can’t do that? This is all so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
If OH found out that she has been trying to get pregnant without his knowledge it may partly explain why he has headed for the hills.
How do you think he could find that out though? Basically he's as responsible as she is. You don't want a pregnancy you use a barrier contraceptive as well as an oral one. I do understand that people can and do get pregnant while on the pill and using condoms but if he was having unprotected sex with her he's as much at fault as her

No wonder he's fucked off. She's bananas

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
She's also saying she's had extensive experience of both babies and puppies but she's had one baby and... no puppies that we know of? Maybe when living with her parents but that's not the same.

Also the AUDACITY of I am a responsible pet owner when
the kitten and guinea pigs LJC. And you absolutely did intend to keep Mini according to your tweets and Instagram posts at the time. And poor Dash. And all the other pets we don't know what happened to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Our friends had to have a dog, just had to (in many ways they are very like Jack), they got a border collie despite me saying please don't as we had one when I was a child. We loved her, but she needed lots of mental stimulation as she was like most collies very bright. My mum worked part time and my dad worked shifts so there was always someone about to be with her.

Their dog arrived and it promptly ate all the wooden spoons, and when spoken to pissed everywhere, it then moved onto the furniture and ate the legs on the sofa, and the table. It's finest hour was when it ate the utility room door. It constantly pissed everywhere and was neurotic. They both worked full time so it was locked in the house, it also barked and howled continually but that was fine as they walked out in the morning and on an evening.

In the end that was one of the reasons I broke the friendship off, it used to really upset me. In no way do I blame that poor dog, I totally blame them.

That dog of jack's will be huge, and will need a lot of grooming which I'm sure will be neglected.

I hear you, I broke a friendship off with a close pal at the same time I reported the family for their treatment of their two dogs, it was horrific, they only fed them scraps which there wasn't many and kept them chained in opposites sides of a cold dark shed, they never got out and were apparently "wicked", they were covered in shite and the family were banned from keeping any animals for 10 years. They knew who reported them but I didn't care, it caused a major fall out at school but people sided with me as the dogs had no option but to be euthanised but I did what i knew was right,

Jack, you are a bleep and I hope you fall asleep with your mouth open and that Coops comes along and has a revenge dump in it, you probably are used to the taste of tit from your cooking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Also want to add that her response to OH leaving doesn't seem normal either. I've skipped an entire thread because they move so quickly, so correct me if this is wrong, but she must have deactivated her Twitter than returned in about 24 hours? If something upsetting happens IRL I think most people would just be absent from their social media. They wouldn't quit dramatically for one day and then be back tweeting about their new dog as though nothing's happened. It just seems odd. For example, my mother had a heart attack in 2018 (she's fine now), and I was in shock obviously, but the last thing I'd do is close my social media accounts because it seems so trivial in comparison to what's happening in real life. Same with my friend when her dad died. She just stopped posting on Facebook.

Anyway, sorry for that me-rail, my point was just that her reaction is weird and she seems to bounce back from supposedly heartbreaking events very quickly. One minute she's heartbroken, a howling clawing wreck; the next minute she's babbling manically about something inane. What's going on in her head?

Because I have all of the previous thread still to grunk, I wondered if Jack mentioned OH's reasons for leaving? I'm guessing she didn't. (Assuming OH existed in the first place).

I'm also frightened for this poor dog. We all know of her terrible record with pets. There's no way someone living in poverty with chronic health problems and an unstable housing situation would choose to buy a dog like that. To clarify, I'm not saying that disabled or poor people shouldn't have dogs - just that it makes zero sense for Jack, in her current situation, to get a dog. I genuinely think she's unhinged and it's worrying the lengths she'll go to for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She's also saying she's had extensive experience of both babies and puppies but she's had one baby and... no puppies that we know of? Maybe when living with her parents but that's not the same.
I know. An expert in owning a puppy after *checks notes* about 12 hours 🙄

And RIP poor Dash. Sad, but not unsurprising news. He seemed to lead a fairly miserable existence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
This is the third young animal Cooper has had to adjust to.
She doesn't care. Just like she doesn't care how many lovers she introduces to SB.

We'd really like another dog, but won't get one just now. Our old boy is turning 13 this year, and it seems unfair to bring another dog into the mix that might potentially upset him. He is actually super chilled, and whilst I don't believe he'd have a problem with it, it's not something that's going to happen. I don't like to think of the inevitable, but once that's happened, we'll have a proper think.

They're a huge commitment though. I felt so guilty with my dog in England when husband got sick. There just wasn't enough of me to be going around and I know the dog definitely suffered for it. He was rehomed to a friend of a friend (and I follow him on FB) and is absolutely living the life he deserves now. I can't see Jack thinking that way about poor Laurie 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.