Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who that squiggle is but bleeping hell, what did they do to deserve that response? I'm used to Jack's ludicrous online behaviour and even I'm sitting here with my jaw on the floor.

No fucks given as to who she hurts. Squiggle, ex OH, anyone reading that who's upset by the casual references.

I'm just speechless tbh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Sorry but I just don't believe anything when it's weaponised like that. She is absolutely reprehensible, just beyond disgusting.
Isn't it.
Miscarriage can be a terribly traumatic thing. Yet here she uses it as a punchline in a conversation about bleeping dog care. What the duck is wrong with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
She's going to delete all this before morning. She's absolutely reaching higher and higher levels of grasping attention seeking. It's terrifying

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Spoiled TW….
She really has no awareness does she. Never a trigger warning on anything or a thought of how her words can hurt others going through a myriad of things. There is a way she could talk about things sensitively on SM to raise awareness/signpost to support/be empathetic etc but all she wants is some perverse validation through likes and sympathy from strangers online.

For anyone triggered by Jack please be gentle with yourself, she’s an absolute ghoul.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
I’m sorry, but I don’t believe the miscarriage claim at all. She just really knows how to lay it on thick. Go for the jugular and make the other person feel guilty. Always the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I cannot make sense of her saying that. And the friends reaction, no response at all to what she has said just 'I have learned not to have a light hearted scuffle with you'. unless there is something I am missing in the deleted tweets? He just said 'no it isn't' didn't he?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
also if she had several miscarriages in a short space of time the sensible thing to do would be to give yourself a break from trying even for a few months to met your body recover. I am massively struggling to believe that she got pregnant as soon as she started sleeping with him then had another few one after the other

• Sad
Reactions: 45
If there is any person on this planet who is capable of lying about miscarriages - or "fugue states", or alcoholism, or any other form of victimhood - it's Jack.

So please don't feel bad for doubting her. Yes doubting self-proclaimed victims usually does more harm than good, even if you have good reason to be suspicious. But that's not a reason to throw all logic to the wind, especially when she uses victimhood as nothing more than either criticism-shield or flagrant attention-seeking ploys. This does deserve scrutiny even if we have to be careful about saying it.

So please don't feel guilty if you can't help but doubt her. She does harm herself to various types of victim with her behaviour.
Yes, generally speaking if someone says "I've had (traumatic experience)" I'll take that at face value and empathise. However for some reason social media has encouraged whole swathes of the population to think that that suddenly whipping out a trauma and using it like a cudgel during a mild disagreement about the price of fish is an acceptable way to behave. Sorry not sorry but I don't find that credible at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Isn't it.
Miscarriage can be a terribly traumatic thing. Yet here she uses it as a punchline in a conversation about bleeping dog care. What the duck is wrong with her.
And all because someone calmly dared to say "no it isn't" when Jack compared puppy care to mothering an actual baby. She reacts so, so extremely to any criticism. bleeping deranged narc.

It was repulsive how instead of properly apologising to the squig, she had to play the hero by making a show of how "she will delete her tweet to avoid a pile on". No, hun, you're dirty deleting to hide what a vile, manipulative bleep you are. And also to cover up your massive lie before your mum sees it.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I don't have children so I call myself their mum, but I also realise they are individual beings that are adults at a few months old. My cats are my life but I don't rely on them for my happiness.
You aren't demented and you don't carry your cats around in a baby stroller. That's the difference. She's talking about treating that dog like a baby. It's not the word that's bothering me as much as this madness. Insane behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's going to delete all this before morning. She's absolutely reaching higher and higher levels of grasping attention seeking. It's terrifying
It looks like she’s already deleted a couple of them, including the one about miscarriage. Which is just as well, my heart sank when I remembered that she said SB reads her tweets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Hope the fuckwit has set her several alarms. Her dog will need to be up and out in a few hours. Poor Laurie (tribute to Lozza I take it). You didn't deserve this life with her.
I'm still so incredulous and angry at that tweet.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
This is a serious cluster chaos in this past two days.

OH leaving
Obtain designer puppy
Several miscarriages

How can someone possibly have so much drama in such a short time?

• Sad
Reactions: 53
It's such a cliche, pretending you're pregnant to trap/punish your man. And she says she's a feminist.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.