Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to try and claim that the poor puppy's an assistance/service dog, isn't she?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Harold's got the right idea. See you space cowboy, get out of that house of horrors!
1655851084210.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You were not destitute.
You were a bit broke for a while.
You lived (and I suspect you still do) beyond your means.
You had an extremely easy way out- many people who are truly destitute have no one to turn to for a bail out.
You’re a cosplaying ghoul.
Please return the dog so she can live her best life somewhere where her needs will be fully met.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
this tweet is. .................. incredibly boring (something to do with someone blowing boris. I do not have the patience for this)

20220621_234019.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She's going to try and claim that the poor puppy's an assistance/service dog, isn't she?
Assistance for what? The fact that she's demented? She's not blind. She's had depression for a decade according to her and she's not had a dog so there's no argument that she needs one right now.

The letting agent is a rocket. They should have told her to GTF.

If she's in the bad mentals and needs a support dog she should ring one of her three therapists first. It was exactly the same two years ago. The kitten was saving her. Look how that turned out

• Sad
Reactions: 36
That's not how anyone should be relating to a new puppy. It's a dog. Not a kid. Get some bleeping expert advice on how to look after it Jack and stop making everything about you and your followers

I am also not my pets mama. I'm their owner

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That's not how anyone should be relating to a new puppy. It's a dog. Not a kid. Get some bleeping expert advice on how to look after it Jack and stop making everything about you and your followers

I am also not my pets mama. I'm their owner
I don't have children so I call myself their mum, but I also realise they are individual beings that are adults at a few months old. My cats are my life but I don't rely on them for my happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I also don't care about her doom pile and I also don't believe she has PTSD.

I am actually low key raging that there are charities in the UK that rescue last chance dogs and we are talking about pulling dogs out of the pounds before their time is up or they get PTS and this selfish cow pays a grand for a puppy

You want to do something good for a dog? Foster one. Give a poundie a home

She could have made a donation to a UK charity who rescue dogs from Bosnia kill shelters and bring them to the UK. But no

Greedy grasping selfish witch has to buy a dog from a breeder to heal her heart

Get fucked

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.