Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, how bloody posh does she sound? "Coarse working-class accent" my arse. The manic laughter at Coops "leaving home" made my blood boil. Now she has a shiny new toy he's going to be cast aside, his purpose as one of the countless supporting acts in Jack's orbit displaced (until she realises how much easier it is caring for an adult cat who largely does his own thing than a growing puppy who needs constant attention, stimulation and exercise).

Honestly, it can't be said enough, what a bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
What happens if her tenancy is ended and she has to find somewhere else? There aren't very many options for houses with pets.

That type of breed is going for thousands near me...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh Coops mate. It's time for you to move in with that nice lady up the road who sometimes gives you treats.

Screenshot 2022-06-21 21.14.09.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Tip for you Jack. Do NOT encourage your puppy to be tennis ball focused. See your twitter video at about 20-22 secs? She started looking and chewing on grass? And playing with it? That's what you should be encouraging. With treats. Absolutely NO distracting from that with the ball and thrower. Trust me.

You actually don't know what mix of dog you have. If it is goldendoodle you will encourage the retriever instinct and have a hells job stopping her chasing every moving object very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
That poor cat.

Jack doesn’t seem to give a tit
Our cat is traumatised following a series of incidents and I can and will do everything in my power to alleviate his distress. I can't understand deliberately inflicting stress on a much loved pet. I'm going to have to bow out for a bit I think, I'm finding this too upsetting on Cooper's behalf given our issues with our boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
So this is the garden she allegedly spent all day trimming and tidying is it? Please someone tell me I'm not going mad. Because my eyes are telling me that's yet another load of bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She really is horrendous. How can the squigs not see just what a dreadful manipulative monster she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Absolutely gutted I missed nominating ‘My cousin is called Laurie’ for thread title. It’d be up there with my other 2 faves about the hoverboard and the bromelain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So this is the garden she allegedly spent all day trimming and tidying is it? Please someone tell me I'm not going mad. Because my eyes are telling me that's yet another load of bullshit.
You know the drill, if she says it's raining, take a look out of the window.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20220621-201554_Fenix.jpg

Pretty much the exact argument my ex made to get a dog. Which she then proceeded to ignore unless she wanted some attention and never walked her beyond the end of the road and would then moan that the poor dog crapped in the house.

Jack really is proving her narc credentials again and again. I keep swinging between feeling angry and upset and praying that the poor dog (and cat!) get new homes with loving owners who can see beyond their own selfish needs. I’ve honestly got such a horrible feeling about this.

When I was about 10 my Mum and her boyfriend came home with a puppy. When they realised just how much work he was they lost interest so I did his walks and fed him. They used to hit him and rub his nose in it rather than training him. I used to wake up really early so I could clean up after him so he didn’t get hurt so they used to hit me instead because they said he wouldn’t learn. One day I came home from school and he was gone. I was totally heart broken and never knew what happened to him. Poor SB will have his heart broken unless his Dad ends up taking on the dog.

I’m 5.8 and the last labradoodle I met could put his paws on my shoulder. He also punched me in the face twice when I talked to someone else. I didn’t know dogs could punch.

I love cats and dogs but I would never have a kitten or puppy because they are such hard work. A couple of months ago I looked after a friends kitten for a long weekend and it was a bloody nightmare. I barely slept as the kitten didn’t for more than a couple of hours at a time and would then do parkour around the house. She also abseiled down my curtains and best of all left me with a thank you gift of ringworm.

The poor animals are more likely to catch something from her and those trousers than the other way around.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114
Okay so in that video JACK is holding the thing to throw the ball with to play with the puppy. JACK is telling her son to pick up rubbish. JACK is sniffing like she’s had a boat full of j1g today.

It makes me realise that despite the laughter, her son is yet again a prop. Not allowed to hold the dog toy, picking up litter. She’s a disgusting person, everyone is just side characters in her manic life.
I thought Jack was holding the phone and SB the ball thrower but hard to tell.

Reactions: 15
I genuinely think this is the NICE part of the garden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
SB seems to be wearing the same boot/Jean combo favoured by Jack.

That laugh is absolutely manic and she is so posh sounding!!!? I know she'll claim she was putting it on, but she does not seem like someone genuinely heartbroken. Someone she talked about having a future with, someone named in her acknowledgements etc is no longer in her life and she's just cackling like a maniac.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.