Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Just had a search for the healthy start vouchers stuff + Jack, this forum popped up. We are discussed, lots of Jack good/Tattle bad remarks, but also some posters seeing the light.

What I was looking for, was exactly what her involvement with Dimbleby was. Wasn't it just that she was spoken to, as one of many, as part of the National Food Strategy? I'm sure her input was that Healthy Start vouchers are important, and somehow Jack turned that into (via LJC) she invented them 😂
“She’s one of the clearest voices for the side of humanity we have”

Sounds like Mario 💎.

Spine bright me luvlie. Spine bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'd love a breakdown of Jacks working holiday. Were the homeless of Dordrecht menaced with slop and a melamine cutlery? Did OH force force her to purchase 6000 dutch recipe books? Did she shin kick a tory into a canal? Take a call from the paralegals about the landmark libel trial?
Well we know she is going on her pointless 10 stop tour of supermarkets soon, so maybe she including Dortrecht shops in this quest? No idea why, but it makes as much sense as her other reasoning behind the VBI.

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Name changes aren’t that uncommon and she obviously has done it legally (which is piss easy) so as long as she said to them “I was *deadname* until X date” I really don’t think it would hold it up that much unless her former employer said “no I don’t employ a J Monroe, but I still employ a *deadname*.”

Similarly it is ridiculously common for children to be known as a different name than they are legally, especially in a situation where the parents aren’t together. (Assuming SBs dad is on the birth certificate she pretty much couldn’t change SBs legal name without his permission - if he’s not and hadn’t got PR through a court she may well have done and tbh that’s partially on SBs dad if so.)

Neither thing is as special and unique as Jack makes out and the systems are built with it in mind.
I barely register if the mother gives her surname for the child on the claim form but it's the father's surname on the birth cert, as long as she's getting chb for the child

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I'm confused - bear with me.

In a previous thread someone mentioned she sold her car.

In her "job search" blogs she mentioned her flat didn't have parking.

She said she never passed her test cos when it came to roundabouts she closed her eyes 🙄

So why did she have a car and why did she need parking 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think it's ever been explained tbh. With Jack though, she's probably spunked cash on a car to learn in, and never bothered actually learning, instead of just asking to use her parent's car like most learners do.

Not sure if any of the many fiancees might have needed a parking spot though. Or if she had one at the time.

trueblue222

VIP Member
She also claimed management experience. What role would that have been then? The thought of Jack supervising anyone is 😬. Narcs often end up in management positions though 😑
Yes they do I had a narcissist target me very badly and they are a manager

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
Came on my suggested ads on tattle. Wonder if Marcus will be next on her hit list as she's done more for food banks (whilst beggy on her blog)
Screenshot_20220612-082259_Samsung Internet.jpg

**not the opinion of this house fraus

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
If she was, that can often be used against hiring you in a retail setting. They think you won't stay very long, because you'll take your degree and go, and they'll have to go through the whole hiring process again. I wonder what she pretended it was in?
English I bet!

• Haha
  • Wow

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Sorry dear heart fraus I know Jack has gone Dutch oven on us but am still fixated on the so delighted she is visiting Scotland poems (😭) so :

GRIFTING on Patreon?
Jack's in Pickletillum!

Under crackers a wee bit gassy?
Jack's loitering in Kinglassie !

Where is Caroline with the hands?
Jack's fucked off to Silver Sands!

I'm here all week folks, I'm feeling a wee bit William Topaz McGonagall tonight, who was quite frankly a better poet than Jack could ever dream of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
As a Dutch Frau I am not too worried for her messing with my culinary heritage, as Dutch cuisine isn't particularly refined.
Stamppot and smoked sausage for everyone! Sprinkles on toast for me (no Jam for SB).

We got some kibbeling from Aldi during Dutch week. If she tries to make a version with tinned sardines....

• Haha

katycat

I am finding this discussion about whether she’ll ever change really interesting. And I suppose it’s linked to the question I asked previously about whether fraus know Jack-types IRL. Until quite recently, I held fast to a belief that if people wanted to change enough, they could. (And that if their behaviour was causing them issues, they’d want to change.) I had an experience not long ago in my own life that forced me to reflect on that, and I’m now thinking about Jack and her ilk. Do you guys think that some people actually can’t change? Is it a matter of not wanting to, or not being able to? I just always thought that self-reflection, therapy, medication and hard work could fix most problems* but I wonder if I’ve been frightfully naive…

(*Not severe mental illnesses, obviously)
Even outside the more complex territory of PDs, I don't think this is straightforward, because there is often so much going on beneath the surface. And also, insight isn't a guarantee of change. So yes, good therapy may help you understand why a behaviour or pattern that on the surface you thought was purely damaging, might actually be serving a hidden purpose, which might explain why you found it hard to give it up. But sadly, that doesn't always unblock things.

The idea that the unpleasant familiar is preferable to the pleasant unfamiliar is a well-known therapeutic concept, but I honestly can't remember reading a definitive explanation of why, especially when some people are able to overcome it. Personally, I think it's to do with how integral the behaviour or pattern is to self-identity, and I guess that's why it's so hard to change in those situations. Anyway, I'm not sure how relevant any of that is to Jack, but it is something I find really interesting (and has personal application!).

• Heart

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Poor SB. No holidays. No mummy whisking him away. She could easily go to Center Parks or something with him. We know she can afford it.
Plus she is away to Scotland soon, and next week it is Glastonbury so she is away for that. I can only surmise that despite her protestations she is a single mum, she has little contact with him apart from these famous Tuesday nights.
I would feel sorry for her but it is probably for the best.
Personally I could never go anywhere that I hadn’t already taken my kids.

My eldest two spend around 30% of their time with the ex, so me and my youngest, who’s never so much as met her other biological progenitor, could go to a lot of places very cheaply. But I won’t even do that, because that would be leaving two of them behind?

Instead, (cos also Actually AuDHD), I’m about to spend 344% of my time, 100 hours a week, researching which Euro city we are going to first next year. The FOUR of us.

And even if all 3 were shared 50/50, I still couldn’t bring myself to go if I hadn’t already taken them.

With the exception being if I were ever to be invited 🔺 to a work conference to speak, and when the youngest is a teen, I’ll probably indulge myself going to them as a guest, because I am that much of a fucken dork.

• Heart

trueblue222

VIP Member
Why would a call handler need a specific uniform to answer phones? Perhaps they did but she says in this article she had to wear mens trousers when pregnant and she went off early on mat leave.

I can't even face the thought of going to that Edinburgh talk to listen to her bullshit. Kevin Bridges is on the next week and I would much rather see him. I'll probably watch his online though.

It is getting on my nerves somewhat that people still thigh she's the go to person to interview about poverty in 2022. This article was about the school packed lunches and Roadside mum gets a mention.

Attachments

• Haha