Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
My husband and I occasionally have a night away from my kids, usually around a birthday or an anniversary, however it is literally one night and we are back my lunch the next morning, mainly due to not taking the piss on our babysitter and also because well we have had a break, spent quality time together and are ready too see our kids again. I honestly could not leave them for days on end. I'd he going stir crazy not to mention I don't have that generous of babysitters,( they have lives too)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

JeanBurns76

You'd think as she routinely works 100 hour weeks and only gets time off when she's softly, gently whisked away by concerned friends/OHs/Family etc she'd know she isn't available.

View attachment 1335433

Also Jack informs us here that for some inexplicable reason she handles casework, supporting benefit claims and appeals as part of her 100 hour week. How can she commit to anything additional , knowing that an appeal could come it at short notice? As she has no staff or support then no one can step in and handle the claim/appeal for her. There's also quite a lot of paper involved in benefit appeals, I do hope the bundles are being stored correctly as I'd hate ICO squig to have cause to complain again.
She writes complete and utter bullshit doesn’t she? Christ on a bastard bike she’d give herself one if it was possible. She displays the most narc tendencies I’ve ever seen in someone. She’s like Amber Turd! Honestly, her lies have no boundaries. She will say or do anything to earn her a new subscription payment!

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
I’m not even sure she was at the street party. Where were the pics of The trifle on the table? All we got was a random pic of Gunnery Jack.
If the cops were there for a welfare check, they’d tell her where it came from and it’s far more likely to have come from someone she knows IRL. A friend, family or a neighbour makes far more sense than a squig.
That’s IF they were there for a welfare check. Although I do believe Plod was at her door and I also think the fallout from that visit has caused the disappearance
Agree but she's been acting like a twat on twitter for years now. She actually tried to use the police visit to intimidate people. She's a control freak megalomaniac as far as I'm concerned

I lasted around 30 seconds watching the talk she did at the Edinburgh book festival 2019. She came on stage with all these stolen pretzels then she was banging on about the criticism she got for calling vegan ish vegan ish then she cracked a joke saying she was nice ish.

People are going to pay 14 quid to watch that shite?

They probably wouldn't tell her who phoned them due to data protection.

Her publisher and agent are also enablers. She needs help. Not constantly being told how great she is

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I can't imagine leaving my son that often as a preteen to go swanning off for days. I didn't want to. Nights out, of course. It's not far into the teen years before just Mum breathing 'wrong' is embarrassing and you're not allowed to look at them or their friends 😂.
But she doesn't leave him as she only has him on a Tuesday , the rest of the week is hers to do as she chooses.

It does upset me that she never takes him away, or does nice things with him.

• Heart

EllaEm87

VIP Member
The benefits delay was probably the lie she told her parents to justify her overspending and borrowing off them.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

welcomespins

I’ve read the Guardian my entire adult life and I’ve subscribed for years because I felt it was a newspaper worth supporting. I don't mind admitting their lack of due diligence when it comes to Monroe has been a real worry to me. I find myself doubting everything I read there now.
The Guardian is probably more responsible for Monroes fake public profile than any other single factor. People believe the Guardian, I believed the Guardian. I won’t be renewing my annual subscription and I will be telling them why.
Same. Brought up with it, read it every day: I’ve not enjoyed some of the regular columnists (or enjoyed some more than others, more like) over the years but they keep giving her a platform and I cannot justify it! Do you think sending a tattle link to the subscription department is in the rules?

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
I demand an anecdote about her wanting to go for a coffee she doesn't drink apart from when she does and stepping into a coffee shop with a strange smell. She thought she would just buy a jar of herbs to add to her dustier-than-Aunt-Helen spice library when Harold said 'darling, I rather think these are DRUGS PEOPLE'. They fell about laughing at their naiveté and left the shop quicker than MOD land, lest they get a contact high from one second-hand weed.
It could follow hot on the heels of the Harold asks a young lady in a window for directions debacle. "Jack, I just asked her if she knew where the Grote Kerk was and she offered me all these S-E-X things for money. Well I told her straight I'm here with my lady friend and she said that would be extra. I didn't know what to say".

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
oh, vlad's excelled himself tonight with the targeted ads

gonna put this lovely sentient mirror on my wishlist, maybe for my big birthday in 2 years...

Screenshot_20220611-235241_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I hope Jack does make it to Aberdeen, simply because there is a very high chance she'll confuse it with Aberdeen, Hong Kong, and attempt to go for a sampan ride around the harbour.

BTW I love that we have turned Jack speaking briefly at a couple of conferences and spending the rest of her stay locked in an aparthotel tweeting furiously into an epic tour of literally every town, city, and neighbourhood in Scotland. Real Jack is so much duller than what we come up with...
She loves the life we create for her, much more exciting than her boring existence

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
She writes complete and utter bullshit doesn’t she? Christ on a bastard bike she’d give herself one if it was possible. She displays the most narc tendencies I’ve ever seen in someone. She’s like Amber Turd! Honestly, her lies have no boundaries. She will say or do anything to earn her a new subscription payment!
I do not believe for one nano second that she accompanies people to benefit appeals. No she does not.

She is a lying bullshitter

Could you imagine someone's DLA appeal and her sitting giving it that time I had to unplug the fridge?

Fuck right off. She also said she was approached to do celeb big brother and said no. Which might be true.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
God, she's such a twat. A weekend off is not the same as a weekend away. It's so revolting to pretend that she's "worked" every weekend.
If her working so much is true (it isn't) it is fairly sad she has actually fuck all to show for it. And also sad she refuses to prioritise time with her son then.