Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Oh my word Ina is making rissoto! No broken long grain rice, cornstarch or tea in hers
(She’s in Paris right now actually, reminiscing about going in 1971 with Jeffrey and staying in their now famous orange tent. I really, really love her).

Jack, just a few edits to your tweet 😘.

1. You are not WC.
2. You are not a single-mother.
3. No one gives a flying f*** about your tattoos. Please be quiet about them.
4. You too are rich (like the men you are supposedly “attacking”) compared to the vast majority of society and particularly to the ones you are claiming to be fighting for.
5. Please stop with this tiredness bollocks. You know who are tired? People who work in healthcare and education ( my 2 examples because they are ones I have direct contact with). They are on their knees. You might be on your knees having lost something in the rug of doom, but it is certainly not because you are tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Tabitha D

VIP Member
She really is getting more and more odd.
The less said about the weird crispy nylon hair (so nasty), the better. The last time she went through a wig phase was around Edinburgh time, and it didn’t look any less ludicrous then.
And why does she continue to insist that £7 ready meals and £10 meal deals are the work of satan? Where’s the logic? What harm are they doing, exactly?
And as for the never-before-mentioned lifelong devotion to Liverpool FC. Words fail. Is there no bandwagon she won’t jump on. In fact, are there any bandwagons left? I guess OH (if he exists - still doubtful IMO) is a footie fan and likes his “birds” with long hair. She always mirrors the people she’s with. For example, when she got with Allegra she started copying her more masculine style (waistcoats etc).
And when she first started out with her blog, she fully admitted to being middle class. Her blog was supposedly about how poverty can even happen to “normal” (🙄) people like her, not just the benefit scroungers with their big TVs, as she charmingly put it. Why is she now claiming to be working class? And why do people swallow it?
She is so fake, and completely insincere. It’s impossible to know who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Geetbo

VIP Member
Thanks!

Jack is gross. Practically telling the world they like fisting.

She sounds even posher than Allegra. Did she think her parents would be watching this?!
Surely someone with such crippling arthritis cant be going round fisting people? Her wrists must be fucked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
As an AA member I would say that only Jack gets to decide if she’s an alcoholic or not but I think it’s also fair to say that her tales of boozing do not resonate with me nor with the thousands of other alcoholics’ stories I’ve head over the years. I also feel very confident in saying that a woman her size drinking 200 units a week as she’s claimed would not simultaneously be able to pursue the media career she was pursuing during the time period she claims this drinking took place. During that time Jack was very visible on telly, books, media and social media. She looked well enough. A woman drinking 200 units a week would simply NOT be capable of doing that. They would be showing symptoms of severe and chronic alcoholism all the time. They would not be able to keep up the schedule Jack was keeping up. I’ve known a few women who at one point drank on that level and we’re talking housebound, multiple emergency hospitalisations, major health collapses. Then serious and lasting and visible health problems even if they get sober. That kind of drinking scars you for life, if you do make it out alive. That is the horrible reality of the disease at that scale. Jack did not drink 200 units per week for any consistent length of time. I’m willing to just about believe she did it once. But NOT chronic. I also think Jacks pretty disgusting larping that. She’s not helping other alcoholics by saying that. I think it’s contemptible.
Also in AA and I entirely agree.

It’s fine (and good) if Jack decided to cut alcohol out of her life to improve things for her and I can respect that. But why not just put it that way. There is a valid place for that conversation too. Throwing around the word “alcoholic” and thereby co-opting another identity that isn’t really her own, the claims of the drinking levels and getting national newspaper inches to write about, all really rankle.

Of course functional alcoholism is a thing, but as you say, someone (especially a woman) on 200 units a week simply wouldn’t be functioning and not to the level Jack verifiably was. I am an alcoholic but I’ve avoided hospitalisation so far. However I’ve lost jobs, embarrassed myself, got very close to being arrested, damaged my relationship, slept on park benches although I have a place to live, put myself in dangerous situations and done a lot of things sober me would never do. I understand Jack saying she was drinking too much and thinks she should knock it on the head — then fine. Say that. Just like that. She doesn’t seem to have any concept of the desperation or despair I always hear from alcoholics in one form or another when they start to talk about their problem.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Tabitha D

VIP Member
People who make the TV/radio bookings for this complete charlatan need to know that:
(1) She’s a tax evader of several years standing and has admitted this. Despite having a number of lucrative TV gigs and sponsorships over the last few years, PLUS ££££’s Patreon income, PLUS her company has received furlough payments from the Govt. (Too disorganised to do her tax returns, but organised enough to grab ££ from the Govt??) So why the fuck is she in a position to be lecturing anyone else?
(2) The much publicised Vimes Boots Index - it doesn’t exist. It’s highly doubtful, based on Jack’s previous record, that it will ever see the light of day. So why are you already giving her credit for it?
(3) She’s ignorant, ill-informed, aggressive, unpleasant, an instigator of multiple twitter pile-ons (often to perfectly inoffensive posts), and a scammer and exploiter of the most vulnerable people in our society.
(4) Her entire back story is fiction.
FFS DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE YOU GIVE THIS CHARLATAN A PLATFORM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Someone should type up Jack's weekly meal plan that she did a few weeks ago, complete with her questionable costings and nutritional info. Submit it to her in response to her "challenge" and see if she recognises it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
CODE SWITCHING…frinkin cooode swwiiitching!!! this could finally be my tipping point. This term is very much used by and relevant to the black community in terms of how they have to conform in the work place. ( you can cockney slang Al over but god forbid your Afro is out and you use patois/other dialects)
Not a shitty slop slinger from Southend trying on ‘hats’ (pig skin and others). God she’s a dick. Usually I think she’s just an utterly bizarre person, but some times she makes me so pissed off i have to get a hold of myself! ( probs been said already tbh!)
Also sad I missed April in a hat 🎩 happy 300plus

toot toot cabal 🗣🗣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Oh actually sorry the earlier TD (and her mate Lucy) were throwing massive shade on old Jackenomics 👏

F67BA398-D90C-4658-BC99-932F92777775.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76