Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-05-11 17.26.28.png

No Jack, that is not it at all. You are the white middle class granddaughter of a millionaire who chose to go on benefits to spite their middle class parents. The media contact you because you're always available and you're white and middle class just like most of them. You say nothing and threaten no vested interests. If you had any genuine empathy for the poor, you would stop this insulting classface performance and go and get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 120

HansThatDoDishes

Chatty Member
*Taps the sign*

Jack Monroe is not working class
Jack Monroe is not a single mother
Jack Monroe is not a chef
Jack Monroe is not a tax payer
Jack Monroe is not an activist
Jack Monroe is not a journalist
Jack Monroe is not a politician
Jack Monroe is not working 100 hour weeks
Jack Monroe is not someone who honours her patreons
Jack Monroe is not truthful
Jack Monroe is not the same person in any two photos

(Jack Monroe is probably also not autistic, someone with arthritis, an LFC fan, a lefty, and many other things but... speculation mlud)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Lazarus

VIP Member
Reminder for Jack when she is next on a grunk:
DAD5CAA4-1419-4253-8DD7-3EAD780ADA73.png

And then an observation I’m giving you for free.
You are a decade on from your short period in poverty. Actually, I wouldn’t even describe it as a period of poverty, I would say you were skint. Many of us have been there and cut our cloth accordingly. By continually working or providing media outlets with opinion on controversial topics affecting the lives of millions for free as you say you do, you are removing a voice from those who need to be heard, because if the media approached them they know they’d need to pay. you’re doing it for free to raise your own platform, not anyone else’s. In fact those you claim to be shouting for don’t need your voice, they need to raise their own.
now fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Last thread, Jack moved on from having her imaginary Harold and his Mormon/trad Catholic/Protestant traybake family round for lunch and instead it was LIGHTS OFF because she couldn't sleep before a big day and that makes her extra neurodivergent (insert that Sure, Jan gif). She also tried to say that SB is her alarm clock and we all judged her for it.

She packed eleventy billion demon shirts to her book shoot and had to tell Twitter about it. No one cared. There was lots of inexplicable graaaghing?

She wanged on about risotto being made from any rice; all oils were interchangable; she exposed Big Sugar, yawn. She told everyone she'd made loads of notes on her trip to Venice and then simply did not share them. She complained that the BBC won't employ her for a myraid of reasons, but skirted round the real truth that is she's shit at everything.

@heretoreaditall2019 took one for the team and revealed that she's been drying oranges for three weeks, and proceeded to grate them. She may also have poisoned Mr HTRIA in the process because they might have been waxy.

We found out she's coming to Glasgow and there was a collective howling and gnashing of teeth amongst the Scottish fraus, preparing ourselves for Kumquat in a Kilt.

There was the astonishing crispy wig and the Cult Status Headscarf. Either hair and make up fucking hated her at the book shoot, or she did it to herself.

She once again pretended that she knows anything about football, and that she's been a Liverpool fan since 1349, actually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
De-lurking. I’ve been dipping in and out since the very beginning. Bought the first book and tried the infamous burger (sloppy) and was just tired of the constant lies/ woe me/ drama so was delighted to discover that I was not alone in this. She’s like a dementor, sucking the life and joy out of everything. There’s only so much I can take hence the dipping in rather than full on grunking. So, what’s pushed me over the edge? Unpaid tax bill? The snarky pile ons? The sign tapping? No dear Fraus, the fish finger curry. LJC, just have a fucking fish finger sandwich. As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Sorry I posted these in the last thread but don't want them lost... will just post the main one to avoid spam.

View attachment 1257722
Hilarious 😂
And remember the stuff with the GQ interview with Marcus - about how she knew nothing about football and how inexplicable it was her son loved 'kickyball'. An unusual stance for someone who loved football since a child, and just presumably passed this love on to her own child?
The constant tedious lying is just so utterly wierd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

MancBee

VIP Member
Last I checked, 'lamping' people doesn't convince them to change...
Once again with the violence. She really does have a strange idea about what is acceptable behaviour. Violence is never the answer, NEVER. Do you get that Jack?

I know that Jack is all talk and wouldn't actually resort to violence. But all her Tweets mentioning violent actions help to normalises something that should not EVER be considered normal. Especially as Jack has said that she has been the victim of violence from a partner. Not cool Jack. Not cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 89