Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Miguel is drying his clothes flat on his decking today because his radiators aren’t on. Not sure why he hasn’t heard of a washing line.

😂

OT- the soil denim thing was just about a year ago wasn’t it? Sneaky little letters hidden, dropping breadcrumbs for the canal. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Her SM is like Masquerade. Forever searching for hidden meaning like the reader forever searching for the hare. Except with Jack’s hidden meaning, it is never hidden very well and it is never, ever clever.
I've read about the sneaky letters, but what did they actually say?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

PowerliftingOtter

I'm sure anyone not aware of Jack who sees her pop up must think it's a parody account.

That before and after photo looks like a classic faked transformation thing of two photos taken minutes apart. Who'd of thought smiling, better lighting, no ugly hat, not all dressed in black etc makes someone look better
Beat me to it!

Reactions: 10

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
There's a pub next to the train station in Glasgow. I love I havent been in years but everytime I have been I hit up that little bar. It's always seems to change hands though. When I have been it was called catwalk etc.

Also this was way back bur I remember dancing in a fab church nightclub.

Reactions: 8

Lazarus

VIP Member
I've never been to the one in Finnieston, but the Southside one is great! One of my brothers got us a voucher for Christmas, the food was gorgeous.
I’ve only been to the Finnieston one as my sibling lives nearby. Great value too. Ox & Finch is also 👌🏼 As is FiveMarch 👌🏼😮💨

Reactions: 8

trueblue222

VIP Member
Cafe Cossachok did not survive the pandemic - they have closed down :(

The13th Note still has good veggie offerings (I got Bang Bang cauliflower last time) and, as a bonus, are super doggo friendly. I shouldn't say that, should I? Virtually guaranteeing that Jack will besmirch it now!
Oh no. That is such a shame. Their food was brilliant and their staff were lovely. My mum will be gutted when I tell her as she loved it there as well.

Reactions: 6