Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't generally watch Sir Matt OTF but it was just on this morning. Paloma was very funny, Matt was clearly having a laugh and enjoying himself due to great bantz and even took some slating of his food at the end with very good humour.
Literally reminded me of the amazing charisma and fantastic on screen relationship with Jack on DKL.

Reactions: 47
Let’s all remember that when asked to come up with a recipe for kids, she produced the legendary Sticky Brown Poo.

Reactions: 59
I find JO kind of irritating but I think it’s because I’m old enough to remember when he first appeared he seemed to go from 0 to 100 overnight and was absolutely everywhere for a few years. If it was just cooking stuff it would have been fine but he was on all the chat shows and magazine covers, endless TV ads for sainsburys, had high profile campaigns running so was on the news and even was in a band who had a few singles out (I think they were called Scarlett), it was JO overkill.

Reactions: 38
500 guests. Ha ha ha. Deliveroo are going to be on speed dial...
I do hope poor Damien has people who will warn him off this collab.

500 guests? That’s going to take AGES for Gack to cost up - might even be six whole bags of sausages and three tins of coconut milk.

Reactions: 56
I do hope poor Damien has people who will earn him off this venture.

500 guests? That’s going to take AGES for Gack to cost up - might even be six whole bags of sausages and three tins of coconut milk.
It might be her undoing if she says "I can do it for nothing, all I need is just one small aubergine..." and then it inevitably turns out she cannot

Reactions: 41
I do hope poor Damien has people who will earn him off this venture.

She's going to be EXHAUSTED pulling her trolley back and forth on so many trips

Reactions: 46
I cannot be trusted to do the next thread today (and also don't want the decision of choosing the thread title ), but I have a recap I can post if someone else makes it?

Reactions: 18
It might be her undoing if she says "I can do it for nothing, all I need is just one small aubergine..." and then it inevitably turns out she cannot
Oh God, what if she inflicts the Come to Bed Parmigiana on them? Slop is awful but Jack's randy pasta is the stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: 45
remember his band, it was shit
At least he was shown playing drums with both hands, not hunched over a piano a la pissing about in GCSE music before the teacher comes in

Reactions: 33
Is that youse to rhyme with scouse or yous to rhyme with shoes?
In Aberdeen (that’s the north east of Scotland, rather than the Hong Kong one Jack) we say yous to rhyme with shoes and would say “yous are the funniest forum peeps in all the world”

Reactions: 53
New thread alert. It was really hard to keep track of all the thread title nominations as a couple were split across multiple posts so I went with the most obvious one. Sorry if that's not good enough for you but I'm SO TIRED. Have a lovely day x

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.