Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to yet another new thread! congratulations to @MsGilmore for the words to and @Brian Butterfield for nominating them! đŸ™ŒđŸ»

In the last thread, there was a lot of chaos and confusion. Would anyone like to recap please? All I can remember is that Owen Jones is not a murderer.

For any newcomers, please have a look at the wiki, it’s the pink button at the top of the page.

For thread titles, please include the words “thread title” or “thread title nomination“, hold your horses until later in the thread before suggesting them, and please no swearing in thread titles!

It’s a full moon weekend, brace yourselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Welcome to yet another new thread! congratulations to @MsGilmore for the words to and @Brian Butterfield for nominating them! đŸ™ŒđŸ»

In out last thread, there was a lot of chaos and confusion. Would anyone like to recap please? All I can remember is that Owen Jones is not a murderer.

For any newcomers, please have a look at the wiki, it’s the pink button at the top of the page.

For thread titles, please include the words “thread title” or “thread title nomination“, hold your horses until later in the thread before suggesting them, and please no swearing in thread titles!

It’s a full moon weekend, brace yourselves!
Jack went shopping

... sorry that's not very helpful.
Jack did a stock take, then proceeded to the supermarket with a big list. Jack came home and talked about this as if it was an expedition to the Matterhorn. Jack was still talking about it hours and hours later. I can't remember anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I don’t know gammon from my my elbow but I trust Lanie. A liar has just got to lie. Besides even though that bread was supposedly bought yesterday it looks DRY.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just catching up from the last thread. I sincerely hope the squig doesn’t get their money back. Maybe it’ll be the lesson they seriously need that not everyone on the internet is who they say they are, and that includes Jack Monroe
And her self-penned version of poverty.
Jack needs the squigs money like a fish needs a bicycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
We've started with a weekend chaos of Jack accusing everyone of dog-piling and bullying, she then stormed off to the kitchen and appears to have made an alleged sandwich. We also had weekday chaoses.

Reposted here for posterity. Happy full moon everyone!

Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 16.11.25.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If the past few days hasn’t highlighted just how unwell and addicted to Twitter Jack appears to be, nothing will.

to go from maya angelou to homemade BLT in under an hour is just
well I don’t have the words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 15.54.46.png

Dunno if I'm a maverick but I usually cook my bacon before I make a sandwich with it đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
We've started with a weekend chaos of Jack accusing everyone of dog-piling and bullying, she then stormed off to the kitchen and appears to have made an alleged sandwich. We also had weekday chaoses.

Reposted here for posterity. Happy full moon everyone!

View attachment 1198611

I guess she has forgotten that she was supposed to have her son there.

Or maybe he just doesn't get a sandwich.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If the past few days hasn’t highlighted just how unwell and addicted to Twitter Jack appears to be, nothing will.

to go from maya angelou to homemade BLT in under an hour is just
well I don’t have the words.
This. She did it with the acid tweet too, posting something cutesy a few minutes later. That’s a big red flag to me, the vast majority of people take a while to “come down” after experiencing intense emotions or emotional pain, and that includes people with mood disorders. Her ability to switch so fast suggests to me that she isn’t as “triggered”, “broken” or psychologically suffering as she claims. And that’s not to say there are no MH issues there at all. I believe there are. But not necessarily the issues and emotions she claims.

Is that cooking bacon, er, actually cooked? That bottom slice Looks worryingly dark pink to me.

I guess she has forgotten that she was supposed to have her son there.

Or maybe he just doesn't get a sandwich.
Maybe he gets half. Like with the chicken breast.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
At least when she makes a sandwich it’s a proper portion I suppose. Still wouldn’t want it not with her manky mucky nails digging into everything.
It’s Easter and Passover this year at the same time chag sameach pesach and enjoy everything you are blessed with you lovely lot xx I have had wine and cake I love Pesach.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It looks like meat from a ham joint. The kind that you have at Christmas - or with cabbage if you have Irish roots! Not in a Jack way though! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her tweeting lines from a Maya Angelou poem has finished me. Apart from now having her odd nasal voice saying them in my head, it's knowing that she really sees herself as the hero in all this that kills me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The lack of structural integrity in that sandwich is giving me cause for concern. Flip flopping gammon all over the shop.

At least when she makes a sandwich it’s a proper portion I suppose. Still wouldn’t want it not with her manky mucky nails digging into everything.
It’s Easter and Passover this year at the same time chag sameach pesach and enjoy everything you are blessed with you lovely lot xx I have had wine and cake I love Pesach.
Chag sameach pesach, Candy T!

We're doing that thing where we pretend we're still observant Catholics so Mr Owl and the wee girl are at church helping with the cleaning, and I'm having a few blessed minutes peace before going to the airport for no. 2 son. Full house tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why is the meat so... Purple?
It’s artisan. Sometimes in the pack of cheap bacon you can come across some strips of dead pig that are normally artisan but as they’re off an end piece they Chuck them in the cheap pack.
the man who’s next door neighbour takes the smart price spaghetti out of its packs and puts it in the fancy ones at the factory told her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
A squig has written Jack a little poem. It's every bit as abysmal as you'd imagine.

Screenshot 2022-04-16 16.37.37.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Her tweeting lines from a Maya Angelou poem has finished me. Apart from now having her odd nasal voice saying them in my head, it's knowing that she really sees herself as the hero in all this that kills me.
Her constant reframing of events to put herself front and centre as the hard done by plucky hero/heroine works though because SO many people now can't believe or imagine any different.
It's the death of the truth by a thousand paper cuts. đŸ€„

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Why is the meat so... Purple?
Dunno. It’s weird. Why does everything look CHANGED when she gets her filthy hands on it. A lot of why nice food is tasty is because it looks so visually appealing. Stir fries with lots of colours. Yum ! A delicious casserole with little onions basking in a lovely stock with carrots and tomatoes just sort of relaxing into the mix.
Nothing looks appealing. I know her food isn’t professionally photographed but neither is a lot of people’s who post pictures of lovely food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.