Jack Monroe #266 Toot Toot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would a donation take time to come through their system.
They must have a bank account that funds can be transferred into.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Trying to think of anything of Jack's that I'd want to buy and coming up blank.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why would a donation take time to come through their system.
They must have a bank account that funds can be transferred into.
It's almost as if banking apps and internet banking didn't exist...oh but of course we cry cos no wifi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Lady moan
She don't own
Love has flown
Career has blown
Tweets on phone
Grifting prone

All alone

Authored and written by I, Clovis, author and writer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Her kettle is new-ish. :ROFLMAO:

(This is like Christmas Future for Scrooge, but no one wants her leftovers!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her entire speech yesterday was filled with envy to the Rich, under the guise of austerity.

It was all, I had money, I had no food, I had struggle.

But the rich have everything.

She also showed her envy today, isn't washing clothes so much harder when you actually have to do it without maids, gadgets.

She doesn't need a house she needs a bleeping nanny to keep her her toddler lifestyle of "I want or I will tantrum"

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As always, the twitter rants are aimed at someone that has slighted her irl.
LJC recently moved and is looking lovely and happy. The contract was up in February.
My thoughts... as others have suggested, LJC paid either half or all of the rent for the remainder of the 2 year contract after she LEFT.
Jack then signed a year long contract in her name only.
Jack thought she was due a windfall from god knows where. Maybe the sticky brown poo gig? Maybe her Narc brain couldn't comprehend the fact that Louisa would actually go through with it and it just suddenly hit her she has to find £2k a month.
Landlady got wind of unofficial lodger and has threatened her with legal action.
Jack has finally twigged she needs to pay her own rent and had a Narc tantrum. Personally I think this led to Nigella and the stupid tweet about the Patreon. Jack was sending messages about she's been left destitute and would end up in the gutter.
Something has definitely come to a head this week and now she's doing a rant into the ether again because it isn't fair on poor Jack.

I just hope the TT get their money at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.