Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way she didn’t buy all of it for a small fortune. The postage alone would cost a bomb.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Nobody in the history of the world has ever needed as much tit in their house as the cretinous Monroe

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It is terrible, be warned

I lasted 20 seconds before I had to stop.

It’s so funny how posh Jack sounds here. Mirroring Allegra obvs. But has never had a “coarse Essex accent” as much as she desperately scrabbles around for reasons to feel oppressed and under-recognised by the media.

I’d never seen the Eden Project video before! Isn’t it obvious that it was Allegra’s gig (and she’s great on camera, so relaxed and personable) and Jack came along for the ride. Allegra’s tips are so simple and useful and Jack’s ramblings are… well, pretty useless.

As for all this vintage cutlery… Jack, stop chasing dopamine by pissing money up the wall on second hand kitchenalia. You can kid yourself that you're barely even spending money when it’s second hand, and that it’s related to your “work” (ahem) but when the high wears off it’ll just join the hoard and you won’t look at them again for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just a thought, I know we love a count.....

I have 12 big spoons, 6 soup spoons, 4 tea spoons (where the duck do they all go?) That's my main cutlery draw. Then I have a posh (£40 from Argos in a fancy satin lined box) set for Crimbo and the like which has 8 big spoons, 8 soup spoons and 8 tea spoons, plus 2 serving spoons.

Therefore, in my household of 2 normal adults, we have 48 spoons. This is excessive, I am going to list them on ebay for Jack to purchase for a hefty fee.

How many spoons do you have cabal??

Edit - PLEASE can I carry this over to the new thread?!? Sod it, I am!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
New thread while she fizzes about cutlery ⬇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else put spoons in the bin by mistake and then have to rifle through that bin to find the spoon except you put the bin bag in the giant student bin instead of yours so yours doesn’t smell and then you have to climb in the giant student bin to find the spoon?

Just me then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Do everyone a favour and take all your freebies and drop them in the muddy puddle for some poor soul to find.

No wonder she hasn’t got a full time job; how on earth would she fit it in?!

Same. I only ever iron the bits for the display beds at work.

Jack and Allegra were such a smug pair. They were everywhere for their brief relationship. It's funny because A was fairly private before, and has gone back to that now, but she really put it all out there with Jack
In support of Jack’s ‘career’ perhaps she made compromises?
*I moved to a different country in support of my partners career aspirations so it isn’t entirely unfathomable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.