Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
I have no idea if she's happy dressed and made up in this way but I honestly think she looks great like this (cringe vid aside).
She looks absolutely lovely sadly it is only on the outside , but seriously how self obsessed would you have to be to post this to your followers as a literal food writer?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I suspect Jack is in the throes of a narcissistic rage, as she can’t make this about her. She’s at her most deluded and dangerous when she’s like this.
Seriously, though, she’s in real danger of instigating a pile-on on Marcus and Tom at this point - and that would REALLY not be a good look. This has the potential to be like the Jamie pile-on. She should step in and give some support to the campaign (it is a good thing!), hide her rage at not being included, stop commenting on whether she was or was not involved (it’s not about you, Jack) - and call off the flying monkeys.
(And creepy robot man can fuck off with his stupid lame robots.)

• Heart

encore

I hope this treatment is intensive therapy for emotionally unstable personality disorder.

• Haha
  • Sad

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Her 'proof' that she was involved - an old tweet saying she was! Hahaaaaa. Obv thought better of it and changed it for a different answer that is left open for interpretation - can always trust Jack for that. Her 'involvement' to her, could have been as much as Marcus mentioning he was doing something back on the day they danced around the kitchen in high heels together and her saying it sounded good. Delusional. Hopefully TK will confirm she did indeed work on this and prove us wrong though, always here for that 😁

• Haha

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
Just watching Tom Kerridge on BBC Breakfast. Lovely piece with no mention of smol pixie. How odd.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whaa?

VIP Member
I think that the Marcus Rashford/Tom Kerridge campaign is launched today. Very good coverage in this BBC article. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-56825700

It would be nice if Jack could retweet it without trying to elbow their way in there. As in 'I remember fondly when I showed Marcus how to rinse beans, etc.'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Whilst Marcus is booked & busy making a difference with businesses Jack has publicly disgraced herself out of work with, Jack really is RTing random 📍trying to look vaguely influential in this space & playing hideous dress up with internet strangers, leaving breadcrumbs for tattle to think she’s got future work and/or mates. We’re not the thick ones hun.

Hate to mention it again but with 3k units sold can’t imagine the next book advance will even cover dinner for two at the Groucho. 🤭

• Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
she really doesn’t have a clue does she? The impact of those clubs branching off and how it would destroy working class clubs and communities if it had gone ahead. Something like this would mean we might not see another FSM kid like Marcus Rashford rise through the ranks, it would have all been about money. Yes FSM scandal is a disgrace but so was the ESL but then she wouldn’t know as she is so sneeringly middle class that she actually wrote that post about Marcus calling it kicky ball the big fucking snob.
Like a typical snob she has zero idea of taste or style, as long as it costs a lot of money or makes people notice her.
Those clothes choices are so mehhh, she mistakes gaudy for edgy. and her jokes about the fascinator and leopard winkle pickers are so unfunny. They're not hilarious items of clothing, they just are clothes.
It's like a child dressing up to make another child laugh.

Eta I do actually like /covet the casio calculator watch. There's me with egg on my face then 😔

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Who will take you home? God she’s soooo thirsty, put your tits away

ETA I’ve looked in the mirror and thought I look good, but I’ve never done a squeee! At myself.

🥕

• Haha
  • Heart

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I know that no one needs to upload a video of them taking curlers out but.... that masculine aesthetic there is really something 😑

• Haha

Funsizes

Chatty Member
Its unbelievable that she hasn't retweeted this campaign.

Actually it isn't. Her platform is for her self promotion
I agree it's really gross. And framing it as "I dont have to shout about everything I do guys!!!!" as its some kind of exercise in humility rather than failing to promote something incredibly important!!!!! Sick

• Heart

bladiesla

VIP Member
Overall, I think JM's biggest problm is that she does not really enjoy cooking. She enjoys the attention she got through her initial budget cooking and is constantly chasing that, rather than actually liking the job of being a food writer. So it's all a show she needs to keep up, but she gets worse at that 'show'. The stories are embelished more each time (from 70 hr workweeks to 100hr workweeks), the kitchen set ups get quirkier, the replacement ingredients weirder etc.

• Heart