Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlamingMoe

i know it’s not on to talk about her appearance but I think part of her success has been due to her looks though. Morally bankrupt, but very pretty and skinny. A fat single mum with a Northern accent wouldn’t have gotten that far with as little cooking talent as Jack.

you could have jacked the photo up a little by adding a sweaty neck scarf / decorative material and some seashells ?!?
Self-deprecating as ever. Jack has provided more comedy in the past few weeks than anyone I know. I won't be watching - but do wish her well this week.

This is my first post on the thread but I have been following for a long time from Australia. I first spotted JM a couple of years ago on a visit to my daughter and have been following the car crash ever since. I‘m completely dumbfounded over the last 6 to 8 weeks, as everyone had said, far more eloquently than me, she has completely missed the Mark, she had a perfect opportunity drop in her lap and he has totally stuffed it up - no excuse really, just totally self absorbed and the anthithesis of someone like JO or anyone really. sorry, I’ve run out of steam here and probably make no sense. Anyhoo, it’s bedtime here and wanted to finally say helloooo to everyone, hope I can join in?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
They look rank...how many are Jack's?!

reminds of this girl on Instagram who used to make "healthy" alternatives. She recreated a cinnamon crunch cereal but substituted the cereal for chunks of celery covered in cinnamon. I believe she had a severe ED. Very sad.

@Harold mate, some of us have just woken up (again) after a bout of insomnia-
— take it way 🤢
😂😂😂 sorry!! But I've been awake for hours after working a 29 hour day yesterday. I'm fizzing with anticipation of my day ahead. I have already kicked 5 men in the shin, and shouted sarcastic comments to a dozen others after they dared walk down the same street as me. Nipped back home after essential shopping for paint, twitter shamed them. *not all men*. Responded to all the blue tickers, Ignored the rest on twitter. Lifted a 1193kg sideboard, begged a smeg. I was just having my 340th unit of alcohol, when this inspirational recipe came to me. And I have shared it with you FOR FREE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Raker

VIP Member
I know I shouldn’t laugh but I did at “a candle celebrating a known pedophile” - wait, what? What does it say?! Which one of Hollywood’s roster did she pick?
Sorry to hijack JM for SH, but I am incensed by this candle shit. It’s triggering, so apologies in advance.

So, she’s added the Bella Freud Ginsberg is God candle to her not-selling-very-well Beauty Box (£130 to you, kerrching). Just because Kate Moss once wore the matching jumper (£310!), so it’s obviously “cool” 🙄. I was going to link to an image of it but neither BF nor SH needs the views).

Allen Ginsberg, Beat Poet, was a defender and member of NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Live Association, a pro-paedophilia organisation. This candle has been available for about 6 years, and there has been plenty of time to (a) respond to the many people who’ve brought the appalling association to her attention and thus (b) lol into it herself, as a journalist focussed on “deep research”. She has done neither, responding to the latest comments with “it’s just a name” — can you imagine the reaction if it was “Saville is god” 😱

Then yesterday Lauren (Sali’s lackey) and Sam Chapman (Pixiwoo) were laughing on Instagram at the people who were rightly offended by the candle. All the beauty people have closed ranks (publicly at least) and for some reason no fucker anywhere is making a fuss about this. 😡🤬😡

• Angry
  • Wow

MancBee

VIP Member
I'm much better today, after my rant! Think the four walls were just closing in on me.

Not sure how many of you are old enough to remember, but that hair reminds me of Sindy, with hair that grows. It was just a hole in the top of the dolls head where you could pull out a tuft, not dissimilar to JM's

• Haha
  • Heart

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I feel uncomfortable posting here now. I’m worried about her mental health as she’s obviously going through something.

I know that she should not be reading here. It’s the equivalent of her eavesdropping at your door whilst you sit at home watching DKL and discussing it with your family.

However, she is reading here and that makes me feel really conflicted.

edited to add: this isn’t me flouncing off to ‘take a social media break’ or whatever. I just wondered if anyone else felt the same. Not guilty exactly but uncomfortable as if she’s invading a private discussion.
Nahhhhh . She's a dickhead.
We're in the middle of a global pandemic.
Yet it's all about HER...her poverty, her depression, her disabilities, her transgenderness, her failed veganism, her Uber feminity, her 3 failed engagements, her lack of a Smeg, her horse spunk lasagne, her life being so unfair.

The levels of ego , sense of self entitlement are just fascinating to me

• Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Sorry if this is insensitive at all but I noticed she’s referring to herself as a woman in her latest “men against Jack” tweets. I thought the non binary terms were back since she shaved her head?
Not that it really matters what she identifies as but it seems she flits between trans, non binary and ultra femme when it suits her depending on her narrative. ie she labels herself as a woman when she’s being intimidated by a man or non binary when she wants approval for her hair.

her gender identity seems very much like her veganism.

- admittedly I don’t know much about the topic.

• Haha

Passive_Aggressive_Lemon

I don’t believe the train story for one minute. The reason I don’t believe it is because she is talking about it in the context of a man intimidating her on the train attracted by her sexy hair.

If it had really happened (to her or anyone else yesterday) they’d be shrieking about social distancing and how stupid it was for a stranger to sit right next to you.

Think about it, when was the last time you sat right next to someone who isn’t in your household? At least 2 months ago. This is a really big deal - imagine sitting right next to a stranger. It just wouldn’t happen. And if it did, you’d be ranting on social media about the risk of Covid19 not about men being inappropriate.

Also, an immune compromised person would tell them to move, or move themselves. They wouldn’t sit shoulder to shoulder with a stranger. None of it makes sense.

I wasn’t going to comment on her bullshit any more as was worried that she was reading here. However, this pointless attention seeking twitter story made me think differently.

• Heart
  • Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Such brilliant advice shared on this thread, I’ve been taking notes ✏

Something I try to remember is it’s ok to forgo the basics for the extras if that’s what helps.

For example yesterday I spent time with my plants, went around checking on them all, wiped leaves, made some cuttings etc. But my current bandwidth is short so I didn’t get around to having a shower and I had vegan nuggets from the freezer for tea. I know eating well and keeping clean are the very basics but tbh talking to my plants, really looking at their progress and thinking about who might like a baby plant when lockdown is lifted made me feel a million times better than basic care.

Today I’m staring at where the cat vomited two hours ago and I haven’t cleaned it up yet, the dirty washing bag is overflowing but the cuttings from yesterday are in soil and that’s more than enough. A win is a win. Fuck the noise.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Squirrelfriends

I'm a lurker and you've all said what I think pretty much about her (I've also enjoyed the tips, my basil is flourishing now!)
But I wanted to say my piece after looking at her twitter briefly, like a poster said above I believe she is very manipulative-her posts are always so emotive and hyperbolic that I can't help but feel she is desperately attention seeking, I don't know if she realises she's doing it but with a little introspective reflection she could easily work this out and curb it. She's exhausting! I felt exhausted by her just glancing at her twitter, can you imagine having to live with her?!?!
Why can't she just keep her head down and work hard, why does she have to cultivate such drama around herself.
It's nothing to do with mental health issues, I know lots of people with varying mental health issues and are capable hard working people who don't drain those around them.
She just irks me, her whole personality.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
It’s interesting how many of the DK guests that Matt has invited back to be on SK but not his co-presenter who happens to have a new book out.

Don't think I need to explain the conclusions that could be drawn from that however if it gets this to court quicker I will do.

• Haha
  • Heart

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
Not misspeaking at all 😊 a really thoughtful post circumnavigating the quagmire that is thinspo, body positivity, disordered eating etc. I personally don't see JM as a poster girl for thinspo and I think she's just showing off. There's deffo something going on but as I attempt to join the dots, I don't think her ED has reemerged... she still seems to have a pretty good relationship with food but her general mental health seems to be teetering on the proverbial knife edge. I don't think my moment of armchair psychology is saying anything too controversial. It really is Britney all over again 🙃😳.

Eating disorders are sneaky af. Food is EVERYTHING, life and death everything but as someone who inherently loves food but is conversely in possession of a brain that wants me to be the best at not eating, I can confidently say that JM's food makes me feel sad. I don't see any joy in her cooking, it's like she's got a wonderful ingredient and after chucking, slinging and hoping for the best, the end result is grim, the very opposite of aesthetically pleasing. She needs to rethink her modus operandi, her shtick cos that food literally sucks the pleasure out of something we have to do multiple times a day. Good Food for Bad Days? Nope. What she thought she was doing and the end result = oxymoron on acid 🤪.

Urgh for days I've been trying to cobble together enough meaningful words about disordered eating and you know when you've got the most to say but each word, turn of phrase, thought seems inferior... THAT.

F*ck it gonna post despite head being really critical and noisy 🙉🙈.

I totally get what you’re saying. I have a history of disordered eating. Currently in the binge end of it, where it’s all about volume. No taste, fuck texture, I’m pouring down golden syrup sandwiches. I derive no pleasure from it, it’s about being full.
When I’ve swung the other way and it’s about being empty, I’ve made the most amazing meals. Spent hours getting aromatics right, babysitting risottos and picking the right scallop from the right fishmonger. The process and thinking about it becomes all consuming. Then it goes on the bin.
In either of those circumstances I never share my food publicly. No matter if it’s a full box of coco pops or a salt baked fish, both are stemmed in such shame I couldn’t possibly share that the world.
JM’s food makes me think of fuel. Like when you see body builders eat chicken and sweet potato for the 5th time that day. It’s still disordered eating but hidden by oh I just need to hit my macros. Or I just need food for the day.
Food is so much more that that. We have such a complex relationship with food. It’s how we build relationships, how we decompress, show love. We also use it for emotional support or punish ourselves with it. Good food should spark joy. Now, we can’t eat like that all the time and we’ve all discussed the need for a stock pile for a bad day. If I buy a cook book I want something aspirational. Something for the good days. When I look at the pages I want to visualise myself happy and eating it. The version of myself who is eating and feeling content. It doesn’t have to be a 3 page complicated 8 hour to cook number. Marcella Hazan’s tomato sauce is as simple as your like but my god, I’d eat it every day.
JM’s spaghetti hoops al cheesy does not invoke joy. When I think of eating like that, it’s survival. Heating up hoops and stirring in cheese is all you can muster. I do think she has a problem with food because if you love food, and have a healthy relationship with it, you don’t eat that!

• Heart

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I don't post here often. I do when I'm on good form. Those times have been less and less the last two weeks. I can barely get out of my bed, let alone clean my teeth. My record for not brushing my teeth is now at 4 days. How are other people keeping going, honestly? X
You've received a lot of wonderful replies that I can’t add to so here’s a silly one - do you have an electric toothbrush? If not and you have spare money I’d recommend one. They’re lower effort and thoroughly clean your teeth, which could give you a bit of a boost and start a domino effect. I used to be so bad at dental hygiene due to poor MH but now I brush them religiously

Hope your mood improves soon x

• Heart

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Her eyes repeatedly darting to read the script, she can’t even memorise 30 seconds of speech???

Do we think Hellmann’s decided to sponsor her after seeing the horse spunk lasagne? She’s very on brand

• Haha
View attachment 135055

Gosh, how does she come up with these completely new inventions? So controversial.

View attachment 135056
Also reminds me of this: https://www.japancentre.com/en/recipes/374-bukkake-udon-noodles

However, as we know, only JM can claim to have invented the bukkake lasagne 💦

@HalcyonDays if you want to share the charity I’d love to donate directly if you don’t want to share your JG page (understandable, as we’re all under scrutiny by JM’s team of lawyers/therapists/fellow firefighters/weird Stu). Also HOOTING at the memory of Sali Hughes’ odd phase when her and her pals starting searching for us on social media: ‘TEACHERS OF CHILDREN AMONG THEM!!’ 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
I don’t feel uncomfortable because I’ve never messaged her directly, certainly never would. Anything that is commented on here is in response to things put in the public domain by JM herself. It’s not as if she is new to being in the public eye, and actively seeks and courts fame. So many similarities between JM, SH and Joe Wickes. All court the media attention.

I do also think that JM actively tries to make us feel bad so we won’t post, as that would be ideal for her as nobody can see all the contradictions over the years. That’s why she deletes all the comments and blocks the people who make them

• Heart