Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she actually worked a real job she could know that the standard is to leave the meeting completely, message someone in the meeting and say ‘blue screen of death’ and rejoin when you are ready with an apology. But she can just waltz about whatever way she wants of course!
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely, ‘so sorry WiFi is patchy so switching camera off’

Reactions: 32
To give her what she wants:

@Jack_M - u ok hun? dm me xoxo i know the mods said no tattle 4 u but forget them, Poca is a i'm here 4 u babes x

Reactions: 88
I reckon if somebody was glad Jack had taken a shit after a bad bout of constipation she'd offer to bag it up and send it to them

Reactions: 45
Here's the long version on her blog:

"""""""suspected heart attack"""""" apparently.

Reactions: 41
Wow, she’s a 10 on the Jameela scale.

Reactions: 49
It’s a shame she doesn’t crack the big book open to learn about the importance of honesty and living a good honest life.

Reactions: 46
Spoiler: it was not a heart attack.

They are quite easy to diagnose Jack. We do an ECG and check your blood for elevated troponin. Bingo! Myocardial Infarction!
Also... that troponin lingers for a while so there’s not really any suspected about it, it either happened or it didn’t.

Reactions: 64
Calvin Klein?

FANCY.

Reactions: 30
She doesn’t even know if she has a horseshoe an omega tattoo

'Suspected' heart attack. Meaning that's what she wants everyone to think. Weasel words. She should be in advertising.

They are quite easy to diagnose Jack. We do an ECG and check your blood for elevated troponin. Bingo! Myocardial Infarction!
Are minor heart attacks a thing? (Genuine question as she implies she’s been having minor heart attacks in that blog post).

Reactions: 25

She doesn't specify who suspected it was a heart attack though - a qualified doctur or Jack herself?

Speaking of Jack's many ailments, I haven't seen @SoulRebel, keeper of lists, for a while! Hope all is well!

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.