Jack Monroe #168 Darling, bit gauche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lock story also exposes another lie.

The kitten was locked in the bathroom at night. People said this was cruel. Then Jack changed the story: the bathroom door was in fact open, so the kitten could make it into Jack's room and climb into her bed (probably impossible, given her disabilities)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
What a Grunka that was, so much to take in.

Dying at the Scottish Squiggle telling her what's what re turnips. I shan't get in to what is classed as a turnip here because it's boring and pointless. Soooo Jack-esque.

Some cats are polydactyl, it's a trait somewhat common in Maine Coons (sadly none in Australia ) but they don't get super door opening powers just cos they got extra tootsies.

Many happy returns to all the birthday Frau und Frauen! You guys are the breast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Happy birthday 🥳 all you birthday bastards - have a great day.

People I cannot find Kirsty, I’m pretty sure I was following her and now nothing. I’ve tried to find her but to no avail- with that said I’m tit on Twitter. Has she done a Jack?
I think Kirsty (and one of her colleagues) regularity suspend their accounts over weekends so as to have a proper break with their family/child etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does Jack have a magical cat that can open doors by the handle? Why is a bolt required for cat-proofing? Is this a thing cats do? Have I grown up unaware that this is a cat thing? I am a dog person and to keep him out of rooms I do that radical thing of shutting the doors in my house (rented) which has worked a treat for the last 9 years. Nary a bolt in sight.

ETA: Snap @PoorPatrol!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Does Jack have a magical cat that can open doors by the handle? Why is a bolt required for cat-proofing? Is this a thing cats do? Have I grown up unaware that this is a cat thing? I am a dog person and to keep him out of rooms I do that radical thing of shutting the doors in my house (rented) which has worked a treat for the last 9 years. Nary a bolt in sight.

ETA: Snap @PoorPatrol!
My cat knows how to open door handles! He leaps at them and hangs off them by his front paws until his weight pulls them down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Tie some (poorly) painted tin cans from each (rented) door handle so you can hear if someone is attempting a burglary.

#JackShacks

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think Kirsty (and one of her colleagues) regularity suspend their accounts over weekends so as to have a proper break with their family/child etc.
Ah I know Beth does but never knew KS to, but this could explain it. Was worried our Jackie had spooked her. Thanks 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s said before that her son is almost taller than her. Also, we’ve seen all her stupid (rented) doors, I don’t remember any mendacious locks on them. Also, what’s the point, would you not just pull a door closed at night? Cats don’t have opposable thumbs.... or is Cooper diagnosed as gifted & talented?
Cats don't work like that. They either find an open window, or wait until you open a door, then slide in when you aren't looking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.