Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Oh no that’s awful! I feel terrible 😔, I don’t know anything about cooking or chefs or anything but now you’ve said that I think I remember reading about him. Me making jokes mentioning him has left me feeling shitty, it’s a pity JM didn’t have the same consideration
I hadn’t realised he hanged himself, I’d assumed it was an overdose (;accidental orotherwise) his shows are great as is his book No Reservations

Reactions: 2

Blurp

VIP Member
Eh? Can someone help me out here, I didn’t realise fridges were designed for left/right handed people. I thought they opened in the way that they do with the handle on the side it’s on to fit in to the kitchen.

I have a fridge that I can change the side of the handle but always thought it was so it would fit in with the design of the kitchen...if that makes sense?

I have had owned two houses and the fridges in each have opened on different sides but that’s due to the kitchen layout not my dominant hand.
Yes, my next fridge freezer will hinge on the left so it opens towards the kitchen end of my kitchen/dining room. Currently it opens the other way so I have to squeeze between the table and sideboard to get anything out but the engineer said that it's an expensive pain to swap over so only do it with new ones.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I didn’t know Kyle Walker’s ex did that! Hilarious!

Edit: please send a link, I need to read about it 🤣

I feel so sorry for that baby. Being conceived in such grubby circumstances, and having a mother milking it for all its worth regardless. Not to mention the father “partying” with prostitutes during lockdown. Utter scumbags, the pair of them.
hop over to the footballers and wags thread, there’s lots on there about them

Flumps

VIP Member
I can't remember who recommended it but I've been listening to The The One Show Show and it is excellent. I am HOOTING despite having never watched the One Show.

If they're not libellous, we're definitely not 😂
It was me! It's properly laugh out loud funny isn't it? And very naughty.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
Madam has discovered a social conscience over Amazon it seems. Never seemed to bother her before.

Forgot the pic like a twat.

It is only her website stock that doesn't come from Amazon so Amazon are selling it, I doubt she has any control over that

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
I didn't know this existed but I absolutely need it in my life now, thank you
Waitrose sells a version - I saw it on their website. I haven’t tried it though. The one I tried was at a weekly food fair on the South Bank. The company (whose name I have forgotten) make chutneys, jams and relishes. It was very delicious.

• Heart
I'm not well off enough to even look at SMEG fridges, but why would she want one when they are (according to various sources) pretty small inside? Is it a brand thing, keeping up with the Joneses, or does she actually not require as much room as she would have us believe? Do not understand.
Also it only lasted a few months? Yeah well worth the investment 🤪

The first time I heard her speak was on Russell brands podcast. Then more recently on the daily kitchen. On the podcast she mentioned being ill and she sounded like her nose was blocked. I found it hard to listen to as it makes me want to vom. Then on daily kitchen she sounded the same again. Was she ill then too or is that how she always sounds? If so she could have a constant blocked nose and be unable to smell or taste?
The Russell Brand podcast she had a chest infection and made me wanna vom too it was very uncomfortable!!!

Mustard

VIP Member
Jack doesn't bake, she bungs stuff together and hopes for the best.

BTW I wasn't being nasty when I asked about having that much butter in the fridge, I have butter but in the freezer. Take out 250 g when I need it.
I haven’t ever frozen butter, nor cheese, Does the butter taste the same afterwards?

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
The first time I heard her speak was on Russell brands podcast. Then more recently on the daily kitchen. On the podcast she mentioned being ill and she sounded like her nose was blocked. I found it hard to listen to as it makes me want to vom. Then on daily kitchen she sounded the same again. Was she ill then too or is that how she always sounds? If so she could have a constant blocked nose and be unable to smell or taste?
I think she said she has a sinus issue that makes her sound all nasaly

• Wow