Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cunderthunt

They are very small hands, they could even be the hands of a small boy:rolleyes:🤫
That's what I thought too. If you compare them to the little tomatoes and olives, those hands are tiny, and also have that chubby soft look that children's hands have. Plus unlike Jack, the nails are clean, as well as short like boy nails.

Edit - I've now seen that the photo wasn't Not Jack's, she'd just re-posted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Cunderthunt

This kind of thing really gets on my nerves. Claire Heuchan is a black feminist writer who has written about many things and you might not agree with her on some topics. She is not a politician or anyone with real power and influence. So who cares if Jack engages with her on Twitter? Who are you to determine the acceptable views people are allowed to have, or else they're a persona non grata not to be taken seriously? It all smacks of "I saw Goody Osburn with the Devil!" and Twitter is the worst for it.

Jack can talk to whoever she wants on Twitter and if people want to find out more about who she's talking to, they can find out themselves and make up their own minds, they don't need this endless snitching.

And that's the only time I'll ever defend Jack!
100% agreed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

basse

This kind of thing really gets on my nerves. Claire Heuchan is a black feminist writer who has written about many things and you might not agree with her on some topics. She is not a politician or anyone with real power and influence. So who cares if Jack engages with her on Twitter? Who are you to determine the acceptable views people are allowed to have, or else they're a persona non grata not to be taken seriously? It all smacks of "I saw Goody Osburn with the Devil!" and Twitter is the worst for it.

Jack can talk to whoever she wants on Twitter and if people want to find out more about who she's talking to, they can find out themselves and make up their own minds, they don't need this endless snitching.

And that's the only time I'll ever defend Jack!
It was more to do with Jack's faux 'wokeness' than anything else. actually. She seems like the kind of person who would pick up on the Twitter trends, and the side of Twitter she usually plays with doesn't like Sister Outrider. Not trying to turn this into a debate, I just thought it was an interesting thing, another example of conflicting ideologies we see from JM.

Whaa?

VIP Member
Yes, shopping can be complicated and I am not up on e numbers. Also whether vit D added to products is vegan. I usually scan the labelling as egg and dairy products are highlighted as they are allergens.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
If she cares so much about the language she's using, then maybe she could start by 1) not comparing foster kids to feral animals and 2) acknowledging the borderline antisemitic post she made and later deleted (the stay at home poster?)
She never!!! (number one)

hollowhusk

Oh god, if she’s that irate about cats, no one tell her Dot’s not in it anymore. She’ll end up howling and clawing at the floor in distress so loudly they’ll hear her across the river in Kent.

OT, but Animals can end up being more expensive than some actors to use because of their handler fees. And it’s nigh on impossible to get cats to do what you want, so it’s really not worth the hassle. As such a big Princess Diana fan, surely our Jackie knows that the Carter’s have a dog called Lady Di though... Right?!
Noooooo, what happened? Did they write her out? I know June Brown is in her 90s and going blind so I'm assuming that is why.

I keep mean to start watching Eastenders again.

Reactions: 13

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I did wonder which state you were in, but didn't want to seem stalkerish! My sister is down your end too, and I really feel for you guys, with one lockdown after another.
I did wonder which state you were in, but didn't want to seem stalkerish! My sister is down your end too, and I really feel for you guys, with one lockdown after another.
My biggest peeve is Kmart closing, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cunderthunt

I’m getting my jab today. I’m totally phobic about needles, it’s much much more than a fear. I’m already feeling sweaty and a bit queasy and worried that I’ll faint. But I still can’t wait to get it done.
Have you tried EMLA cream? Makes it numb

Reactions: 12

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Called the foster children “feral” in this article from thread 135

Scroll down to the Guardian link

Thank you!

Good grief. I started the weekend yesterday absolutely outraged that Jack had my favourite bridge of all time in her mouth (fuck off Jack I geekily adore the Forth Bridge) and ended it shouting with glee & scampering with the viggles calmly taking her nasty arse to account. Destitute my arse you fraudulent 🛎🔚
What is this viggle exchange I keep hearing about? Have looked on insta but can’t see it?

Mogmog

Chatty Member
also if she was struggling with childcare for her son as a single mum in 2011 then how did she manage to go to the gym before AND after work? my past experience of managing work and childcare was rushing from my office to the childminder's house as fast as i can to avoid paying any overtime fees
Tbf I think she meant that was her pre-pregnancy norm