Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollowhusk

The thing is, we know Jack literally has more crockery than the whole lot of us combined! She could post years worth of pictures across multiple Instagram accounts without needing to use the same plate twice.
To add to the pets in soaps rebuttal, Robbie had Well ‘Ard in Eastenders, and there was the lovely Bouncer in Neighbours!
Off top but totally on topic too, its another excuse to share, again, one of the best pictures ever...
Dot Cotton is a legend. We got a new kitten last year and decided to name her after a feminist icon and I'm still gutted that I never got to call her Dot Cotton!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Agreed completely it’s clearly that, and Patreon pays the fixed outgoings. She’s vile, weird vicars wife looking 👹

As @Begborrowsteal said she’s in for a nasty surprise when she buys her house and realises how much it all costs 😂 The only thing I think you could get done for £250 would be a day of a handyman’s time (with a bit of change). Imagine the clawing, howling, and guttural wailing to the heavens when she finds out how much her dream kitchen is gonna be 😬
Oh she’ll grift for that, like all these other influencers 😡

Whaa?

VIP Member
Did you know that Almonds, avocados, kiwi, butternut squash, and melon are not vegan?

Maybe it’s the melon .
I know that opinion amongst vegans is divided about whether some food items are vegan or not. And I have seen it lead to impassioned declarations on line about who is and isnt vegan. It isn't a debate I want to have. I do think its unlikely that Del Monte decided not to label its fruit salad as vegan for this reason.

😂 I don’t think I am. I worked in the lighting industry for years, if you said bulb instead of lamp you’d lose all credibility. I generally say bulb now unless I’m talking to my husband, who’s still in the industry, otherwise it just confuses people.

That dried sneaky greens is useless and frankly weird. No, a spoonful is not equal to a bag of salad. I don’t pretend to understand the science behind it but I know dehydrated, powdered fruit and vegetables isn’t equal to actually eating the stuff as nature intended. I know this from watching a video about Juice Plus, a dreadful MLM which sells capsules of powered fruit and vegetables. Apparently the Juice Plus capsules contain less good stuff than a bog standard multi vitamin.

I still confuse people when I say things like 'It doesn't need replacing, it just needs a new IEC' or 'have you got a pair of 58s, couple of Male-Female XLRs and two stand converters?'. It's very much Not My Job anymore, so I might as well be speaking gibberish. The horror on the person whose job it actually is to know this stuff when I pointed out that they could solve all their location problems with a Yamaha Stagepas was quite - entertaining, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Deborrah

It's not the whole point though: there is very much an undercurrent of calling Claire a dick, evil and a bigot, simply because those commenting do not agree with all of her beliefs.
I'm with you. Her position on certain issues is not illegitimate. And as for evil. We do need to keep a bit of perspective.

Mod edit: All, this is where we draw the line on this conversation before it veers into an off topic argument.

• Heart

Cunderthunt

This for me cements that NotJack is Jack. No one else would bung a tin of kidney beans in this. Plus this account always uses a different backdrop. I reckon she did create the account to big herself up on LM, was found out and now is keeping up the pretence as we’re all watching 😅 View attachment 435055
Not Jack's food photography is always very flat-looking and often taken from straight above, just like Jack's. Both also seem to have the same dingy lighting quality that makes everything look drab.

Edit: so I've now seen that this photo wasn't actually Not Jack's, but the points still stand.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Fraus and Herren who have had the jab already, did any of you ask which vaccine you were given? I'm not bothered which one I get but I am just genuinely nosey.. My thanks to vaccination volunteers as well, my appt is on Tuesday and I probably will get emotional after reading here today 🥰

I'm a couple of wines in but the phrase 'hench toddler' has done me in 🤣, it would make a brilliant band name.
They tell you when you get there which jab it is.
I got the Pfizer one, although am not entirely sure if difference between them x

Fruitjack

VIP Member
When you're getting booked in, please consider letting them know that you may faint. We have couches/reclining chairs as well as normal chairs, and it's much safer to know beforehand and do the vaccination with you already reclined. Also second the EMLA cream suggestion!
I will do this, thank space you

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I confess to being utterly prune-like on Instagram.
I can see the photo, and the first 1 or 2 replies on the right, but I can't find anywhere to scroll
so I can see all the other messages.
Could any of you bullies assist please?

And if not fuck right off!

the typeface is quite light grey, but it says "see 9 replies" or something, click on that 👍

Captainmouse

VIP Member

Somebody needs to show this guy the UNICEF guidelines that very clearly state that foodbanks do not give out formula, there have always been very strict rules around formula.

SB was also at an age where he could ask for bread and jam and why mummy was not eating so was too old for formula which is for infants under 12 months.

This is one of her most disgusting lies.
Are we allowed?🤔

Reactions: 16

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Yes i agree i think she is a chameleon and changes herself to fit in with whatever enviroment she finds herself in?
She just plays a part?
All the worlds a stage....and all the men and women merely players?
No wonder she comes across as theatrical even fake?
She does not understand that if she does not know who she is, but just tries on different persona, that in itself is unstable and dare i say it not very reliable or trustworthy?

I'm quite into tarot cards and i swear everytime i see her i'm reminded of the fool card?

Its not necessarily a bad thing (hey i'm an aquarius sign myself!) but she shows the worst side of it?
Flaky impetuous reckless harphazard lots of scattered energy (air sign) but living in her head (so crafty and self serving?)
This is all just conjecture but thats how i see her? 🤷‍♀️
Plus she definitely lives in a fool's paradise?

I kinda want you to do my tarot now. 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

Cunderthunt

She can, but Jack’s a raging hypocrite- this is the actual point.

Not the fact that some people are dicks (and/or evil bigots), that’s just a part of life, and the Internet, and books, and media, and whatever.
It's not the whole point though: there is very much an undercurrent of calling Claire a dick, evil and a bigot, simply because those commenting do not agree with all of her beliefs.

• Heart