Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peanut butter and vegan hummus 🤢🤢 I know she likes to be maverick but this just sounds awful.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think that is a male thing. My boys do it, my friend's boys do and our hubbies do it. They are just looking for snacks. The male family members seem to be hungrier and need more. Especially my pre teen, he is growing fast! My boys make a lot of their own snacks and small meals too. I assumed this was fairly normal and is all part of growing up and learning skills that lead to becoming an independent adult.
All my (adult) children do it and I have all three genders covered.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she hinting at someone in particular here, after they were 'cancelled'? Or is she just waffling shite?

DEBD9D65-7A53-4BB1-9CD3-AF7663BDB8DB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I am grateful to her for wearing the sheep jumper though. I considered buying one when the Crown was on but then saw it cost £250 and didn’t. Thanks to Jack, I have now realised that I just wanted to look like Emma Corrin/Princess Di and sadly even £250 on a jumper isn’t going to achieve that🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Perhaps she fancies a crack at another libel court case. Would raise her profile I suppose.

Remind me again what the judge said about her SM activities...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The Linda M stuff looked rank. Absolutely disgusting. Whether or not the viggles had got involved or mentioned the kitten or the low-welfare meat or the lying, LM have every right to complain about what they got for their money. IF that’s what happened.

Reactions: 44
Who are these well-off, white, cis men who write vegan low budget recipes but are neither vegan nor poor?

Does she mean Jamie again? Well, he's never claimed to be vegan or poor and I didn't realise there was a rule where you could only write budget recipes if you RENT or vegan recipes if you are vegan. I'm bleeping delighted every single time Nigella or Jamie or anyone with a huge following publishes a vegan recipe. The only time it would upset me is if they claimed TO BE vegan, dished out vegan tips whilst scoffing anchoiade and abusing domestic animals.
Miguel Barclay innit

• Angry
Reactions: 32
She's restricted replies because obviously while she's literally ASKING for peoples' thoughts on this, she's not interested in the slightest.

AT LEAST SHE'S HONEST LMAO!!

View attachment 436166
Is she having a pop at anyone in particular here? Miguel perhaps?
She doesn’t seem to realise that the viggles were up in arms because she is such a RAGING HYPOCRITE. That’s down to her, no one else.

Reactions: 37
She was going on about how well she cared for the kitten, and how saying anything else was LIBELLOUS. Not sure which insta pic the comment's under, can't find it at the moment (there are SO MANY complaints!).
The really horrifying thing is that I think she really believed she did. I think Vix was an even bigger bleep than Jack, should could have so easily privately told Jack it was time to let go.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
One morning I was feeling really nauseous due to a bad migraine but the sickness just wouldn't come. So I visualised Jack's LM sausage curry abomination and hey presto! Instant spew (apologies for the gross content but I just wanted to make the point that her LM campaign wasn't a complete waste of time).

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Yeah, go on Jack! Post screenshots of the viggles' comments so people can see what you're referring to. Would be nice to give your followers the chance to see what these LIES are.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 16.46.28.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.