Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I know Jack is massively bored of the Free School Meals campaign (no doubt traazered some money from it so cushty, job done) but meanwhile Roadside Mum is doggedly and quietly plugging on with it. She even sometimes futilely @ Jack who does not respond.
The piece she wrote for byline was terrific too. Clear, concise and not a hint of wallowing or self pity. In fact she barely dwelled on her own circumstances.
Actually shameful Jack waded in and took attention away from her. Fucking Vogue. Wtaf.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
I’ve been at work today and listened to the children read .

On our Reading Record we write down how much the child has read and if the book is completed .

To my absolute horror , I wrote ‘completed it mate’🙀🙀🙀, TA’s write in pencil so I quickly sorted out that minor blip!
emerging from permanent grunking / lurking to say my husband asked me yesterday where the babies trousers were and I replied ‘TRAAAAZERS?? ON A BABY?’...he did not get the reference but dutifully laughed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Boyo

VIP Member
Saturday Spot the Difference Competition:
E853290A-3CD9-4A0D-B55C-AF3F3662E528.jpeg
2E82BE2F-6E9E-4160-AE05-978E3B2EBA72.jpeg

Honestly, the palpable relief that she’s tweeting shite again is almost too much.

5678FC50-4D80-4894-9A71-E36CB003158A.jpeg
Yeah, we all are, sunshine, but probably in different ways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

colouredlines

VIP Member
I haven’t seen it before. It’s not sherbet in those double dips is it?!? 😳
Careful! As we remember from the legendary Thread 31, there are three things that can lead to Jack hitting Defcon 2 and releasing flying monkeys/coming to Tattle/initiating triangulation:

* suggestions that she takes drugs
* accusations of buying followers
* doubts over her cat's precise breed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member

Marmalade? In tinned chicken & white sauce, with curry powder?
She's lost her fucking mind...I can't breathe. Actually crying here🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 82

colouredlines

VIP Member
Just had a peek at Marcus Rashford's Twitter. He's still diligently retweeting details of council voucher schemes for February half-term.

Jack, meanwhile, has a small pineapple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I really don’t want to alarm anyone... but I have some serious news. Whilst on a walk, I’ve seen evidence of the recent bird pandemic spreading to other species. Rest in power, sweet catbat 🤍🤍🤍
4FBC944A-2850-4103-A3D0-71CB048FDD89.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Yel

Chatty Member
God you never know what you're walking into on this thread :LOL:

As if she's developing 14 new recipes in a day, more like nabbing other peoples recipes; making them once with a tweak and a good chunk of the new book is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
This tip jar rattling malarkey doesn’t sit right with me either. RM is only known because she (quite rightly) kicked off about the FSM hampers. Nevertheless, this is wrong. She’s not providing a service and is playing the system. I’m pretty poor at the moment, I’m currently working as a Covid vaccinator (🔺) and trying to do my Masters at the same time whilst also struggling with mental health issues and a physical health condition. Years of being on ESA have done for me money wise but there’s not a chance I’d tip jar rattle on SM, I’d sleep even less at night. This blatant online begging is pretty rank.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79