Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been lurking since thread 1 , but tonight enough is enough.

That monopoly money is brand new! Not a crease on it, not a mark!

We all know her hands are permanently grubby, there is no way that money has been kept so clean after multiple uses!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Ahh! Linda Riley..
That's why she seems untouchable.
She's not immune to grifters. My old lodger was one they published breathless Hagiographies of as a stunning example of *something, something Lesbian*. Thing is, the lodger wasn't LGB - or T until there was the chance of a talking head slot on TV and then that became their identity for five minutes on camera. Last time I heard, because the T part included a lot of cultural appropriation of both Chola/Latinx and dangerously near blackface (yes, REALLY) at times, the new thing/income stream was being Q+

Pity they fucked off without paying the rent or cleaning their fetid sweatpit that was previously my spare room until they trashed it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

We all know her hands are permanently grubby, there is no way that money has been kept so clean after multiple uses!
I love that even after everything she’s done, it’s Monopoly that’s finally sent you over the edge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
ugh! all of us who collect the fines on free parking know we shouldn't. this isn't Brand New Information.

also, who brags about beating their child at a game?! i mean my dad, the secondary keeper of the to do list, never used to let me win at monopoly, which we played loads. and, while Twitter didn't exist then, he certainly wouldn't have bragged about it!
Gives me flashbacks to that 'Competitive Dad' Fast Show sketch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet Jack beats SB in monopoly by sadfishing him until he gives her his money and property out of pity. Her version probably has a 'donate to Patreon' card too.
Bet every time she picks up a chance card it’s like
“You’ve been contacted by a model agency collect £200 from each player”

“You’ve caught covid/adhd/shimmering black eye collect £300 from each player”

“You’re the 345th most relevant lesbian in 2007 collect £50 from each player”

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I didn't know you were vegan @Brian Butterfield are you still going to hatch an egg?

Just so we're clear, my official stance on flooflebot (retch) is that it I hate it and want to crush it with a tin of Melicious Mel Donte Sitrus Calad available at all major retailers.

deadly sitrus calad.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

We probably have enough material for a full Monropoly set

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

When SB gets older and wiser he can beat her at her own game -

'Model agency turns out to be a generic scam email, give £200 back'

'Internet forum reveals covid / black eye to be fake, go straight to jail'

'It's 2021. You lose the game'

• Haha
Reactions: 59

omg! after all this time! we'll have all seen you up there in the notifications. I've often thought "when will Lemon Chicken join in?"

I am glad you're here. and for monopoly! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.