Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the accountability for your Kickstarter, Jack? Or your Patreon? Where is the accountability for the pile ons to celebrities and brave squiggles? Where is the accountability for saying you can't afford butter in your £3k Smeg fridge that was bought earlier in the year? Or the accountability for the damage your £20 shops do (despite the added extras that kept cropping up). What about the misty eyed rhetoric that you can use for political gain, yet noone else can?

Oh wait, you blamed all of these on your ailments or other people. And that you said sorry so it's so ok.

You scream for accountability yet cannot hold yourself to account. You're 32 and behaving like a disgruntled child. It's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Agree with @heretoreaditall2019 et al - what she’s doing here is whipping up panic with no solution or thought for people who this actually affects. February half term is still over a month away. Yes, that is relatively short notice, as per everything these Tory shitstains have done during a national crisis 🙄 but there is still time to seek help before the kids are off again.

Maybe this is peak concern trolling but I wish that someone sensible in her life (Rosemary? Brexit Tin Thief? lol nah) would talk to her about these open DMs and purported inbox of people asking her about benefits and help, because it’s a potential safeguarding nightmare. I think it’s likely that she’s lying and nobody is in touch with her; she just wants to look like she is the busy beaver behind the scenes while the glitzy celebs write open letters.

However if it is actually the case that vulnerable people are messaging her for help, she’s in no way qualified to or capable of providing support. I’m genuinely worried that someone will be put at risk by mistaking her giant ego for kindness and not seeking the right avenues because she won’t signpost them, like @jenny2603 said.

Reading that old blog where she buys into the whole “benefits as a last resort, must get a job” Tory bootstrap bullshit is yet more proof that she’s subconsciously dismissive as duck towards benefit recipients. People need a better ally.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Can only hope this sort of comment gains traction, so Marcus et al are FORCED to respond that in actual fact, she's done absolutely sweet FA and they barely know who she is.

View attachment 384239
Poor Emma does she realise she had had a sex change?!

I'd also love them to reply we are not aware of her body of work here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was hesitant about sharing this one, because I don't want it to become the new born in 1978. Jack clearly does not secretly have a degree. Instead, I present this purely as evidence of her being a compulsive liar (and one who clearly thinks she's better than pub work, despite famously being qualified to do duck all):

View attachment 384227
So, SB would've just turned 2 at that point. When did she fit her time in the coffee bars with the fire service? Surely, you'd have been better keeping the coffee shop job - still shift work, but more family friendly hours - and topping up any shortfall with tax credits, instead of packing in all your jobs and being broke?

Also, degree? Please. I don't mean that in a snobby way either (I've got one and done precisely duck all with my life tbh) it's just not something that needs to be lied about, that's all. Why make stuff like that up, you'll only look very silly when people find out it isn't true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She sees the attention on those boxes drifting away. She'll be annoyed about that letter and how there's more focus on MR than her. That's why she's getting outraged on this fuel stuff - she's trying desperately to keep the attention on her.

Reactions: 19
Trying to grunka from thread 132 but its awfully difficult without attachments 🤣 of course I could just go and look at her twitter... oh wait she's probably deleted 90% of it already

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So, SB would've just turned 2 at that point. When did she fit her time in the coffee bars with the fire service? Surely, you'd have been better keeping the coffee shop job - still shift work, but more family friendly hours - and topping up any shortfall with tax credits, instead of packing in all your jobs and being broke?

Also, degree? Please. I don't mean that in a snobby way either (I've got one and done precisely duck all with my life tbh) it's just not something that needs to be lied about, that's all. Why make stuff like that up, you'll only look very silly when people find out it isn't true.
This open letter she wrote in 2014 to Edwina Curry specifically states "I went to work, in a shop, at the age of 16. No degree, no Oxbridge education, no feet on ladders, no family business to inherit – just me and about £5.85 an hour."

She cannot stop lying!!! About the shittest of things 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
This open letter she wrote in 2014 to Edwina Curry specifically states "I went to work, in a shop, at the age of 16. No degree, no Oxbridge education, no feet on ladders, no family business to inherit – just me and about £5.85 an hour."

Your Dad LITERALLY HAS A FAMILY BUSINESS IF YOU SEARCH ONLINE I HATE IT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She's lost the whole point of it. MR was never after the politicans. He doesn't want to take them or the champagne bar down ( he's probably been invited for bantz) he wants to ensure children didn't feel the very real hunger he felt as a child.

He making sure these young people with no voice( they cannot vote) are heard and not left behind. For me she seems to just want to show everyone how bitter she is that she's not earning anywhere near that.

I wonder back in her Groucho membership days did she ever think I really should pay my membership forward to single parents. Doubtful!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Looks like she finally went to bed!

I just got a 12 hour ban from tweeting by putting up a picture of me getting vaccinated and saying I got 5G as a joke. My Twitter is locked. What a time to be alive!

B2098CEE-144F-456C-BC0B-45DEE621AC9C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103

And does she want a bloody prize? She went to work in a shop. Bravo, Monroe! Lots of people do.

What's that you say? There's more? No degree, blah blah no feet on ladders blah blah no family business to inherit? Oh my GOD, you BRAVE LITTLE SOLDIER! That's just you and most of the population, then.

She's really tired, folks.

1610705704453.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just have to say, FFS JACK, SHUT UP!!!!!!!! The pitiful ‘I’m so tired’ tweet has pushed me over the edge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Looks like she finally went to bed!

I just got a 12 hour ban from tweeting by putting up a picture of me getting vaccinated and saying I got 5G as a joke. My Twitter is locked. What a time to be alive!

View attachment 384310
Oh that's an utter joy :ROFLMAO: (also, so glad to hear you're 5G ready!) I got banned for 12 hours last year for sending a joke spam tweet to my mate 'Greetings of the day madam - plstb sending me your bank detailz" or something like that and whoosh - down on me like a ton of bricks. WHY HASN'T JACK BEEN BANNED??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh that's an utter joy :ROFLMAO: (also, so glad to hear you're 5G ready!) I got banned for 12 hours last year for sending a joke spam tweet to my mate 'Greetings of the day madam - plstb sending me your bank detailz" or something like that and whoosh - down on me like a ton of bricks. WHY HASN'T JACK BEEN BANNED??
Lol. I got a 12 hour ban for saying ‘bleep’ twice in a tweet. Apparently, you’re only allowed to say it once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
'I'm so tired'.
She is so boring. Stop it. And then the sycophants piling in with their 'You have done so much. Look after yourself. You are amazing but you must get some sleep'. :sick:
Why does she want to be pitied constantly? And babied? So wierd.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.