Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I've looked and her edgy interview isn't on BBC news website. The weird one she did the other day is, but you have to look for it by searching her name.
They have a 'live headlines' timeline thing which she should be on as she has literally just appeared live. But she isn't on it.
To put into perspective how unimportant she and her interview are, one of the main stories is that someone from 'Saved by the bell' has cancer.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I work in management and would run a mile if she approached me for representation.
And we all know you and others would not need to look at Tattle or be given a comment from others ("don't touch her with a bargepole")...just one look at her original material (splintergate alone) would be enough.

Reactions: 24
No pre records because they’d just edit you out completely once they realised what a twit you are.
Speaking of pre-records, I wonder what happened to the interview she said she's done for her good friends Piers and Susannah today 🤔

I watched the BBC news section. She didn't call Boris a liar.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
But we don’t claim tattling is a job, and we don’t make total twats of ourselves to the universe
Oh, do we not? Am I wrong then to have 'working extensively behind the scenes with a German multi-national; duties include forensic analysis, slop deflection and grunking' on my CV? This explains so many things.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Speaking of pre-records, I wonder what happened to the interview she said she's done for her good friends Piers and Susannah today 🤔

I watched the BBC news section. She didn't call Boris a liar.
Lying about lying.
My head hurts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The cheek of her. A liar calling a liar a liar.
Surely that would cancel the other one out?
Because she is a liar and called Boris a liar, then that's a double negative so really Boris is telling the truth?

Sorry, been doing Mini Moo homeschooling and this is the sort of tit going round my brain right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Because she is a liar and called Boris a liar, then that's a double negative so really Boris is telling the truth?

Sorry, been doing Mini Moo homeschooling and this is the sort of tit going round my brain right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I missed Jack posting the video last night (was binging on the last few eps of Sharp Objects because I'm very late to the game...HOLY tit :oops:). Is it more or less cringeworthy than Hellman's? Do I dare watch it? Bearing in mind I've never managed to successfully sit through a single video recording of Jack in it's entirety...
It gave me diarrhea.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

But now she has been found out to be lying about lying about calling a liar a liar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
this kind of tit needs to be stopped as well

View attachment 384631

It's a great way of saying 'I'm been lumbered with 50 books that nobody wants to buy and I need to make space in the storeroom for the latest JO/HF-W/Nigella/Ruby Tandoh/Matt with the Arms/Cooking during Covid books that WILL sell. Will somebody PLEASE take these off my hands for me? Oh, and don't forget my bookshop, orders for things you actually want are on this link...' Makes him look good, gets some positive advertising, a few more potential orders for other cook's books AND he gets that corner of the storeroom free for somebody else's books to go in their place.

And then the oblivious knob chips in with another fifty of the bastarding things to get rid of. He should have just quietly, gently, painstakingly and forensically chucked them in the bins out the back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Her interview is here, the last 20 mins (timestamp 12.40pm).

ETA sorry that's the wrong link, hold on a minute while I get the right one ....

ETA well now I can't access it! Sorry for this completely pointless post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.