Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bladiesla

VIP Member
To be fair though Fraus, this has been *quite* the week.

I don't think it's representative! I mean, this has been Coco for Coco pops
I saw someone tweeting that their resolution had been to do less Doom scrolling this year, and argued "but have you seen the quality of the Doom??!!"

Similar sentiment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
She does this all the time. A while back she was droning on about people getting their water and energy cut off giving the impression that there's nothing you can do about it when in fact there are quite strict rules about when this can happen and a lot of help available to empower people to challenge it and/or negotiate repayments to avoid it happening. She seldom promotes any advice service and never suggests people get their benefits checked to ensure they're maximising their income (there are millions of pounds in benefits sitting unclaimed). Nor does she promote any of the charitable grants out there than provide one off/short term help for people struggling. It's like she wants people to be poor and frightened, feeling like they have no way out which is both sick and dangerous.
Yes! And that is also one of the reasons why she is not up to scratch to be a proper advisor on something. They need facts and resources to provide and not anecdotal evidence that she too was once poor and therefore not being able to open doors (apart from fish deliveries and other things )
I have got a few friends who were heroin addicts 🔺and who are now sponsors with NA and while they have the background to be able to relate to others, it is the stability they gained over the years plus the resources at hand what helps current addicts to get through and break away from drugs. Anger and anxiety is not what vulnerable people need, it adds to their fears they are currently experiencing.

• Heart

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Ugh, she's so silly, we could say the same of her income she gets for being a shit cook and presenter.
Yeah I'm fairly certain no one becomes an MP because it's easy money, and it's not like you can just turn up at Parliament and sign up on the spot. You have to campaign and win votes and then work very hard. Obviously there will always be one or two people who don't work as hard as others, as there is in every workplace (in jack's case, it's her). The salary and benefits reflect the high stress level of the job.

My friend's dad has been our local MP for years and he was rarely at home when we were kids because he was always working, working, working (He also happens to be one of the better MPs)

I'm surprised Jack doesn't have more respect for MPs, given that she gave up running because it all got too hard for her, only a couple of months into her campaign (I think?). I imagine she would have crumbled under the pressures of the job if she had got it and would have been grateful to unwind in yhe champagne bar for a few (non-alcoholic) drinks after work.

View attachment 384243

She just loves the idea that people are being left out and would prefer to create her own narrative. (And yes, this country has a massive problem with child poverty, but selectively tweeting council websites and not giving all information because it fits your ranting is not helping Jack).

Now, I do get the point that if you are newly in need of support you need good signposting etc. But for Jack it's about being hero Jack, right?
It's quite dangerous that she's spreading so much misinformation to her gullible audience and encouraging them to 'stay angry' after the problem has been resolved. No wonder the Key Campaigners want nothing to do with her. I hope her council get in touch and tell her to pipe down.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
this kind of shit needs to be stopped as well

View attachment 384631
Some of you will have been there, others won't but imagine that right now you were poor, really poor. You're struggling with your bills skipping a payment on one so you can get another off your back. There's barely an food in the house, it's a dark and miserable January and you don't know what the hell you're going to do. Then you get given a book full of fucking recipes that don't work as if your situation is your fault because you don't know how to make Shit the Bed stew out of potato peelings, fruit cocktail and POBP. Book burning is an ugly, ugly thing and no matter how ghastly the book you'll never convince me it was the right thing to do. That said there are occasions where my sense of smell lets me down and I can't smell burning paper.

• Haha
  • Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
Bahahahahaha 'my prime minister' why don't you change your bio to include that you egotistical arsewipe

• Haha
  • Sick

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I was hesitant about sharing this one, because I don't want it to become the new born in 1978. Jack clearly does not secretly have a degree. Instead, I present this purely as evidence of her being a compulsive liar (and one who clearly thinks she's better than pub work, despite famously being qualified to do fuck all):

View attachment 384227
I did mean to ask, it says on Companies House....

• Haha
  • Angry

Professor Slop

I just did a chaos and need some advice.

My tea finished cooking and I took it out of the oven and pulled the knob off by accident. I then dropped a chip on the floor. Then I went to put some sauce on my chips, didn't shake the bottle properly and got the awful watery stuff all over everything.

I've shoved the knob back on and am hoping by forgetting about it the oven will work next time.

Do I howl and wail and screech on the floor, or act like a banshee on twitter contacting Heinz, whoever makes my oven and Sainsburys for selling me an oven glove which resulted in a lack of dexerity? Maybe McCains too for their unruly chips.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I was hesitant about sharing this one, because I don't want it to become the new born in 1978. Jack clearly does not secretly have a degree. Instead, I present this purely as evidence of her being a compulsive liar (and one who clearly thinks she's better than pub work, despite famously being qualified to do fuck all):

View attachment 384227
So, SB would've just turned 2 at that point. When did she fit her time in the coffee bars with the fire service? Surely, you'd have been better keeping the coffee shop job - still shift work, but more family friendly hours - and topping up any shortfall with tax credits, instead of packing in all your jobs and being broke?

Also, degree? Please. I don't mean that in a snobby way either (I've got one and done precisely fuck all with my life tbh) it's just not something that needs to be lied about, that's all. Why make stuff like that up, you'll only look very silly when people find out it isn't true.

• Heart
  • Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I have a genuine question.
Jackie says on her twitter biog she has an agent, United Agents.
So if they represent her, why is she organising all these media slots herself and howling at the moon when they fail? That's what your agents do, plus media training too...
Her agent is there purely to book her gigs. Cooking demos, speaking at events and so on. They don’t get involved with the day to day.

What she really needs is a manager who oversees and guides your whole career. Advises and supports you. But a) she’s unmanageable and b) I very much doubt she wants to give 20% of all her earnings to them.

I work in management and would run a mile if she approached me for representation.

• Haha
  • Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
This open letter she wrote in 2014 to Edwina Curry specifically states "I went to work, in a shop, at the age of 16. No degree, no Oxbridge education, no feet on ladders, no family business to inherit – just me and about £5.85 an hour."

She cannot stop lying!!! About the shittest of things 😭
Your Dad LITERALLY HAS A FAMILY BUSINESS IF YOU SEARCH ONLINE I HATE IT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Scarletfever

VIP Member
She has time to not only write pointless replies, but also post them on twitter for likes and to enhance her professional victim status, but no time to do anything that might actually yanno HELP people in poverty? But it's okay, cos Peter C Squiggle got a reply from Jack putting him firmly in his place. Lol.

Also, does she have to go in so hard and so negatively about "child rearing"? I personally do find it incredibly tough, but wouldn't want my SBs to read anything like that 😢

• Heart
  • Sad

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I would love to know the true story behind Marcus Rashford and why Jack is being sidelined and unacknowledged. For that is what has happened. He has not publicly engaged with her once.
They met at the GQ shoot for the first (and possibly only) time but Jack does love to imply they have worked together for ages behind the scenes. If so it simply makes no sense for him not to have had ANY twitter conversations or even banter at all. Especially as she tags him at every opportunity.
And not being included in the letter? That is not accidental. People even commented 'don't forget Jack' in his comments and he didn't respond.
The saying she is working with him and Tom Kerridge is very odd.
I can't work out if MR just is really quite unaware of her, or is wisely not wanting to get associated with her chaos. He seems very generous with his praise and acknowledging others efforts - so it isn't a matter of wanting to keep glory for himself.
I wonder how much control Marcus has of his social accounts or if it's a team? That's no dig at him at all, he's a busy man balancing so much at the moment. If he's got a social person on his accounts or even someone heavily advising him on what to post then ignoring her is 100% a strategic decision lol. If not then I imagine he's just wondering who the hell this 12 year old looking smol activist is. I don't know which one is funnier 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 384227
She’s a bit late to the party (as always lol) but her age group graduated into a recession, there was huuuge graduate unemployment and it was a real thingTM at the time, I was just entering uni and remember being shooketh at it. By 2012/3 it was on the mend, but the idea of working service jobs with a degree was a very of that time problem, imagine a lot of the MC parents who funded these degrees being aghast their baby was having to work in Costa. At least her core audience has always remained the same 😂

ETA - this is brief but that’s not me saying I think ppl w degrees shouldn’t be working service jobs. But that’s an essay we’d all be in agreement w so won’t write xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Those kind of staged photos will immediately set lots of her new followers bullshit-ometer buzzing. Wtf is she doing.

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
got this documentary about the pembrokeshire serial killer john cooper on in the background. every time the narration says cooper said this or cooper did that, I envisage cooper the cat!

nb FAO legal people - I am by no means saying that the goodest floofy boi cooper monroe is a serial killer. he couldn't even fight off the brambly mice

• Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I hate the way she promotes herself as somebody with no self control, who can't but help 'lose her rag' on live TV. She really thinks this is what makes her a good activist, isn't it? Actually, a good activist is somebody who prepares, lays down the facts calmly and reasonably, and doesn't gesticulate vaguely to the 'hundreds of messages' of hearsay and hyperbole. By all means, get angry on the picket line; get angry at the protest march! But on TV you just come across as a raving loony. And the worst thing is, her 'anger' doesn't even come across as genuine. She's just shaky and fake sounding 😫
Exactly. She thinks it makes her look edgy, unique and passionate

No, it just makes you look like an unprofessional dickhead

• Haha